The Red Guardian (RWBY x Read...

By TSniper322

Y/N is out on Earth's Moon just doing a Patrol there. Things are going good and all until suddenly as you ret... More

Guardian Profile
The Interrogation
Ozpin's Speech/The Initiation
The start of something new?
Why I hate Cardin/Ghost's special secret.
New secrets/Torchwick...Again.
Volume 2
A Fun Day.
A New Job
The Dance
Mountain Glenn/More Friends?
Volume 3
PvP
The Start of It All.
The Fall
Teaching the Newbies
Shield Bros.
Mini Cross-Over: New Weapons?!
Unnecessary Placeholder: Volume 4
The Beginning of a Revolution
Shooting the Messengers
Down with the Queen
Between Volumes: A Night with My Loves
Volume 5: The Beginning of the End...
After Red War: Fixing a Time Anomaly
Volume 6: Losing my Best Friend

What an eventful night.

7.6K 68 280
By TSniper322

(Y/N/3rd POV of course)

Me (to no one in particular): Well, those patrol beacons were easy enough.

Y/N had just completed about 10-15 patrol requests on Earth's Moon only because he felt like he wanted to. There really wasn't any reason for this, Y/N just felt like being generous to the Vanguard today.

Ghost: I guess you could say that... the Vanguard will appreciate the work you put in today, Y/N.

Me: Please, little light. It was nothing. I just felt generous and I was bored, plus you told me that there were a few things that the Vanguard wanted me to do. I was just doing my job and my part.

Ghost: Do you want to go back to orbit now?

Me: Please. Let's get the hell outta here.

Ghost: Transmating you onto the ship now.

You were then teleported off of the surface of the Moon and into his ship, the Hildian Seeker.

Ghost: Where would you like to g- Wait... Guardian! I'm getting signatures of a massive pulling force on this ship! You might wanna hold onto something!

Just then, the ship started getting pulled too fast for the thrusters on it to counteract the force of the movement. Luckily, Y/N was strapped into his seat when this started happening, but it was still a bumpy ride nonetheless.

Me: Ghost, what the hell is going on right now?! Is there like a black hole or something nearby this ship?

Ghost: That's exactly what's out there right now, or maybe not. But it's definitely some sort of massive pulling force that making this ship unable to pull out of it... even with the massive thrusters.

Me: Great... JUST GREAT! If this is how the Traveler wanted me to die, then so be it.

The Hildian Seeker is then pulled into this black hole... thing. And Y/N was taken out of the Moon's orbit.

*several minutes later... after a large amount of screaming and a crash that killed Y/N but yet miraculously, left the ship intact*

Our Guardian crashed in a forest that had nothing but plants for a little bit around.

Ghost (while rezzing Y/N): Where are we?

You were immediately put back on your feet after Ghost resurrected him.

Me: I seriously don't know. Is this place in the Vanguard databases?

Ghost: No... this planet/area doesn't exist in the Vanguard databases.

Me: Good to know. Well, we won't get anywhere if we don't get moving. Get in my head for now, just in case we find a civilization here.

Ghost then disappears out of view and into Y/N's head while he was walking to the northeast for a while. About maybe 15 minutes or so later, he decided to get a view of his surroundings.

Me (thoughts): Is this place just forest or something or is there a civilization near here? Plus... why the hell is the moon broken like that? Did something happen or..-

He was then thrown out of his thoughts as he heard a growl from behind him, making him pull out one of his favorite weapons because a friend gave it to him, the Vestian Dynasty.

Ghost: Watch out. I don't know what that was, but it's best that you be ready to take out whatever threat might be there.

Me: Did you seriously think that I didn't hear that? Thanks for the late warning, little light.

Right then, a black wolf with a white mask came out from the bushes it was hiding in, jumping out towards Y/N. That is, before it was shot 5 times in the head, killing it. Thus, the corpse started to disappear.

Me: What. Was. That. Thing...?!

Ghost: We need to learn more about this place. Hurry! There's a civilization about 100 meters down the way you were going. Just keep running northeast!

And thus, Y/N just bolted out of the area, sprinting until he got to said civilization.

Ghost: I'll take off your helmet for now. I don't think these people will know what you are. Let's just see if we can find a computer or a library that I can look through. Then we might know what the hell we're getting into.

Ghost removed my helmet, revealing my (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, and then completed a scan, detecting a couple viable things that he would be able to analyze.

Ghost: There! Walk over to this computer that I'm gonna ping in your view. We'll sort out what this place is in a moment.

*10 minutes of uneventful walking later*

I was pointed over to a computer in a library, and got to work by logging in quickly. Ghost then immediately started copying a bunch of data to his memory, and when he finished after 5 minutes of me looking at a bunch of books on their book finder thing, I logged out.

Ghost: Ok... so... this world we are in, it's called Remnant. There are 5 main cities/civilizations on this world being named Vale, Menagerie, Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas. We are currently in Vale. Another thing, that thing we fought in the woods is known as a Beowulf. A creature in a massive species of pure darkness called the Grimm. And then there's one more thing, but we need to go to a shop to get it. I think that Glimmer of yours might come in handy, let me just convert it into the currency that this world uses really quick.

Ghost then immediately changed all of my glimmer into maybe 100000 lien as it was called.

Ghost: Right, there's a store that sells this item really close to where we are. The store is called From Dust till Dawn that's still open at this hour.

Me: Sweet! Let's see what this stuff is.

I immediately left the library and ran over to this store. When I got there and entered, I saw a large amount of Red, White, Blue, Black and a bunch of other colors in a few large tubes, along with a girl in a red hood reading some magazines. Huh.

Me (thinking to Ghost): What is this stuff, Ghost?

Ghost: That stuff is called Dust. Apparently, it's a good energy propellant that can do a whole bunch of things. There's fire, ice, lightning, dark. There's a few more kinds, but those are just to name a few.

Ok, so Dust. I think I might want to try some of the stuff.

Me (thinking to Ghost): How do I purchase it?

Ghost: Tell the cashier which one you want. I suggest trying the fire dust just to get used to the feel of it.

Me: ok.

I then walked over to the old man that was working at the register.

Cashier Man: Welcome to From Dust till Dawn. How can I help you?

Me: I'd like some fire dust please.

Cashier Man: How many canisters?

Me: Just one for now, please.

Cashier Man: that'll be 1000 lien.

I handed over the money, and then the Cashier Man gave me a foot tall canister of the dust.

Me: thanks!

Cashier Man: Pleasure doing business with you.

I decided to walk over to the magazines and see what this Red Cloaked girl was checking out over there. When I got there, I decided that now might be a nice time to put on some music for myself.

Me (to Ghost): Hey Ghost, can you attach my headphones to me, please?

Ghost: Sure.

My (f/c) wireless headphones appeared around my neck in an instant.

Ghost: What would you like to listen to?

Y/N: Just pick something random for me.

Ghost: Ok

Y/N: Yay, thanks!

Ghost: No problem.

I then picked out a random magazine as I sung to myself, and started reading.

I think maybe a minute passes by, and then someone tapped me and the hooded girl on the shoulder. We both turned to the side to look at who tapped us.

Me and Red: Huh?

We both see this dude who's pointing at his ear, telling us both to remove our headphones.

Red (while pulling off her headphones): Yes?

I did the same.

Random Dude: I said put your hands in the air! Now!

Me: Are you robbing us or something?

Random Dude: YES!

Me and Red: Ohhhh

Red then immediately kicks this man across the store. I gawk at how someone like her managed to that. Though my surprise was immediately cut short by more thugs showing up.

Other thugs: Freeze!

We both then kick all of them out the window and into the street outside.

Me: Ghost, level this with me. How's my super and grenades?

Ghost: All of which are ready.

Me: Perfect!

I then pulled out my favorite gun of them all, the exotic Khvostov 7G-0X

Just then, two of the thugs got back up and retreated back to their leader while Red was showing off her scythe to the thugs. An orange haired bowler hat wearing, white coat wearing guy that seemed like a crime boss, mainly because he had the cigar in his mouth appeared next to the thugs.

Ghost: That man is known as Roman Torchwick, a criminal that's wanted by the community for stealing a crap ton of dust.

Me: Good to know.

Torchwick: Ok... Get them.

After those words, the thugs came after us. Red had three of them on her while the other two were on me. I made quick work of one of them by putting a few rounds in his legs, making him immobile. While the other guy just got KO'd by me just by using my gun's stock against his face. It appeared as if Red quickly made work of the other three.

Torchwick: Well... you mercenaries were worth every penny, truly you were. Well... You two, I'd like to say that it's been an eventful evening! *puts out the cigar he was smoking* But, I'm afraid this... is where we part ways.

He aimed his cane at us, and fired what looked like a flare out towards us. I triple jumped out of the way just in time while Red literally flew with that weapon of hers

Me (thoughts): Is that thing a high power sniper too?! Damn!

When we landed, Roman disappeared until I looked at my radar to see that he was to the right of me. I looked to see him climbing a ladder. I grabbed Red's attention with a tap on the shoulder while pointing at the ladder.

Red: You okay if we go after him?

Cashier Man: Uh huh.

We then jumped up to see Roman just standing on the rooftop.

Red: Hey!

Me: Stop right there, criminal scum!!

Roman: Persistent.

Just then, a massive ass ship appeared out of nowhere. Roman immediately got on it. I think it's time.

Me: Ghost! Super... now!

Ghost: Super active!

I jumped up into the air while I glowed an orange color. A massive noise came out from me as I flung out 12 different orange blades at the ship, all getting direct hits. They blew up about a second after contact, which did a lot of damage to the ship. Now it was Red's turn to gawk at me. hehehe

However, the ship still flew! I don't know how it's even possible!

Roman: You'll pay for that! It's the end of the line for you both!

He threw a red crystal out towards us while I ducked down. He shot another flare out of his cane and it hit the crystal, making it blow up. Ouch.

Ghost: You got put down to critical health, guardian! Give me a second to heal you!

Y/N: I'm more worried about Red he-... Wait what? She's still perfectly fine!

I was shocked by this discovery but then I knew why. There was a blonde haired woman that was next to her with what seemed to be a wand that she was holding. Huh.

Roman looked surprised by this. I don't blame him. But just then, this blonde woman pushed her glasses to her face as she fired a ton of purple bolts towards the ship.

Roman immediately retreated to the cockpit, while another person stepped out of it. They seemed like a woman as well, and her face didn't seem visible from here. A red cloak and brown hair was all I made out of it. But then the ground got hot beneath me, WHAT?!

I jumped up to stop the heat from dropping me low.

Y/N: Get me my Ice-Breaker, Ghost. GET IT NOW!!

Ghost: On it!

Ice-Breaker then appeared on my back and my Vestian Dynasty disappeared. I then swapped weapons from Khvostov to my Ice-Breaker sniper rifle.

I started pulling shots at the red cloaked woman, but she seemed to be blocking the shots with her hands. I wonder how she's doing that?! Whatever, because I can't get any more hits off before they fly off. Damn.

Red (to Blonde Woman): You're a huntress!

The blonde woman turned to her, then me, then back to her. She seemed angry.

Red: Can I have your autograph?!

She then trapped both of us in some magical bubble like things. Ughh... great. That's a nice warm thank you for trying to stop a criminal. I don't know where I'm going, because the bubbles were making the both of us follow the blonde woman.

Me (to Red): Hey, before I forget... What's your name?

Red: My name's Ruby, thanks for helping me back there, Misteeer...

Me: Call me by Y/N. I hope we can become better friends after she does what she needs to do to us.

Yay, new friends. Progress!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 269 19
Y/N is a famous upbeat and friendly Titan fighting for humanity's remnants but An accident in the Paraverse during a dares of eternity session, Sucke...
53.5K 524 17
F/N has had a crazy first semester at Beacon. Forgiving his sisters, getting a girlfriend, and being told he is chosen to save two worlds. No pressur...
855K 8.1K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
444K 5.9K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...