Puppy Love (BoyxBoy,Teacher/S...

By Bradgirl4

When demanding Alpha teacher meets independent human student, the results will leave you panting. (Warning: B... More

Puppy Love (BoyxBoy, Teacher/Student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

45.9K 1.3K 150
By Bradgirl4

Cooper's POV:

School, it ruins everything.

I sighed as I slouched in my chair, completely ignoring the obnoxious math teacher. Why is it that every math teacher had a soothing voice that just made you tired? I blew a piece of hair out of my eyes as I checked the clock for the hundredth time.

Longest 55 minutes of my life.

I tried to stop from jittering in my seat, eager to get to my next class. Hunter's class. I sighed dreamily thinking about my mate.

My mate.

The thought of Hunter being mine made my stomach flutter with excitement. It seemed like so long ago since I moved in with him, instead it had only been a few days. The thought should have terrified me, but I knew that our feelings for eachother were real.

Plus the sex was good.

I blushed as I thought about our times together. Sure, we haven't gone all the way yet, but it was still hot as hell. The way his hard body felt against me, his strong hands glidding down my body to touch my....

I checked the clock again as I adjusted my pants that had suddenly become too tight. My head slammed against the desk and i silent groan left my lips.

33 more minutes. Shoot me now.

********

When the bell rang I practically ran to my locker. A record was set as I grabbed my stuff, slammed my locker, and weaved between the students. I ignored the curses and huffs from the people I nearily missed as I finally stepped into the classroom.

No one was there.

I growled, annoyed, and stalked over to my desk, tossing my bag and binder on the table. I whipped around as I heard a deep chuckle from the door, scowling at Hunter's relaxed floor.

"In a hurry, babe?" He smirked.

"No hurry at all, Mr. S. I just can't wait to learn and hear the facinating things you have to tell me and my fellowe students." With that, I slipped into my chair and winked at him.

Before he could reply, students started piling in the room. My grin grew as Hunter scowled.

Game on.

********************

My eyes stayed focused on Hunter the whole time. His grace as he moved, the way his muscles shifted under his tight shirt. I licked my lips, catching Hunter's eyes.

He didn't miss a beat as he continued his rant about... Well I don't know what he was talking about, I was spacing out. As our eyes connected I decided to tease him a little bit. Fair is fair.

Without breaking eye contact, I yawned and stretched back in my seat, making sure my shirt slipped up a little bit. Hunter's eyes immediately shifted to my bare skin, and I laughed softly as I saw his jaw clench.

I completely blacked out eveyone around me as I slid my hand down my chest to rest along my pants line. Hunter's words stumbled slightly, but no one noticed as he continued his speech. Well I must need to try harder.

I let my fingers dip slightly into my jeans, just enough for him to see. My eyes slid half shut, and silent moan left my mouth. Almost silent.

With Hunter's wolf hearing, he picked up the soft sound and his eyes immediately darkened, bright with lust. He stopped his speech and cleared his throat, eyes locked on mine.

"Now class, I'm going to hand out a worksheet. You have until the end of the period to finish it, and you may work with the people around you. Get to work." He handed a stack of papers to the teacher's assistant and slid into the chair behind his desk.

Once everyone had the worksheet, we started working. I had only finished the first two problems when Hunter spoke.

"Mr. Ryan, I would like to talk to you for a second. Outside."

Everyone's eyes turned to me as I gapped at Hunter. He can't be serious! I was about to argue when I say the hard look Hunter gave me. As I relunctantly got up to follow Hunter out of the room, I heard the collective ohhhh from the class.

Immature asses.

As soon as I stepped out the classroom and into the hall way, Hunter was on me. The door slammed shut and I was pushed up against a nearby wall, my mate's lips attached to mine. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck as I deepend the kiss, not worrying about us being caught.

Our classroom was very secluded from the rest of the school, and the way we were embraced was covered from all wandering eyes of my fellow classmates.

Hunter's lips shifted to my neck, but I quickly remembered where we were, and pushed his head away. Hunter's growled at me disaprovingly, but I just chuckled and kissed him softly.

"What will others think if I leave with the sexy teacher, and return with a huge ass hickey on my neck?"

"They will think that I shoved you against the wall, and had my wicked way with you."

"Exactly."

Hunter smirked. "So let's give them something to talk about."

Before he could attack my mouth again, the faint sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway. Hunter quickly released me, and put several feet of space between us. I blushed furiously, scuffed my shoe against the ground, staring profusively at the cement.

"Evening, Mr. S." My principle's voice stated her approach, and I scurried to hide behind one of the large pillars holding the roof up.

I saw Hunter scowl at me, but he quickly placed a smile on his face, and greeted the kind woman. I stayed silent as I listened, hoping she wouldn't notice me. I snoop, sue me.

"I actually wanted to talk to you, Hunter." First name basis? "I got your two weeks notice, and I'm shocked. You've only been here 3 days! What happened? Are the kids giving you problems?"

I held my breath as the words registered. Hunters quiting?

"No of course not, Ms. More. It just seems to not fit me. I think my teaching skills would be more fit to teach at a higher level. Like college." Arrogant.

"Oh! That makes sense. I'm sorry it couldn't work. Well while I'm here, I seem to have noticed that there is no misses in the picture..."

I slapped a hand over my mouth. NO. WAY. Did Ms. More just ask Hunter out? I bit my tongue to keep from laughing as I sneaked a peak around the corner to see the horror written on Hunter's face.

Priceless.

"Well actually, Ms. More..."

"Please, call me Cindy."

"Ms. More, I'm happily in a relationship right now. I'm sorry."

Ms. More's face went pale and she started to sputter, backing up as she blushed profusely and tries to apologize.

"I'm soooo sorry. I didn't know... I'm so embarassed. I should have asked. I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize, it happens to the best of us. Well If you would excuse me..." He motioned towards his classroom, and, with one more apology, Ms. More stumbled off.

I broke out into peals of giggles as Hunter scowled at me, glaring and crossing his arms over his chest like a child.

A sexy werewolf child.

When I finished, he motioned for the door, and I quickly entered the room. As I went to my desk to finish my worksheet, I looked again at Hunter. He sat down at his desk, and started correcting papers, not meeting my eyes.

My mind wondered to the conversation. He was quiting his job? Why? Because he was sick of me? He wanted an easy escape?

I quickly shook those thoughts from my head. I practically lived with him. Obviously if he wanted to ditch me then he would tell me, right?

I pondered this as I started on my worksheet, way behind the other students. The bell rang as I was half way through the classwork. I cursed and picked up my stuff as everyone shuffled out of the room, dropping off their finished work to the front. I stayed behind until eveyone had left, and I approached Hunter's desk.

He looked up at me and grinned, flashing his sharper than natural teeth at me. I grinned back, motioning towards my unfinished work.

"So today in class this horn dog of a teacher pulled me aside, and I didn't have time to finish the work. It's due, and I have no clue what to do. Any advice?"

Hunter laughed softly, and slouched in his seat, clasping his hands over his stomach. "I heard this teacher is pretty fair, maybe you should ask him nicely for extra time to do it."

I bite my lip teasingly and smiled at Hunter. "I don't think I will. I think I can just do it when I feel like it, and get an A on it nevertheless because I got an advantage over all the other students."

"Oh? What's that advantage? You're way more intelligent than them?"

"No."

"Then what, love?"

I placed my hands on his desk, leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Cause I'm banging the professor."

I turned on my heel and headed for the door, Hunter's growly chuckle twinkling behind me. As I left the room, I momentarily forgot about my parents, the bullies, and even Jesse.

All I could feel was the hapiness of having a mate.

_________________________

Hi, puppies! Don't murder me! I know it's been long :( Sorry! I'll try to upload soon, i promise. Thank you all for the comments and support! You are the best fans in the world :D

Comment, Vote, Fan! <3

Stay beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
97.7K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
697K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
702K 19.9K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...