Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 51

184 9 59
By UniquelyScarred

~The Next Day ~

<Chris P.O.V>

Last night I came in the house late for a reason, it wasn't accidental. I planned all of this just so Tiana's surprise could be a little more special. I woke up before she could so I could have everything ready in time. But before doing that I did my morning routine and I got dressed.

I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Yesterday I told her that I was gonna do it but for some reason she insisted on doing it herself. Maybe it's because I've already did a lot of work yesterday and she wanted me to take a break.

"Good morning ma"

She turned to me and smiled "Good morning Christopher, how did you sleep last night?"

"I didn't" I said smirking.

"Christopher"

I began to laugh "I'm just joking ma, I went took a nap for almost three hours"

"You must be tired"

"Surprisingly I'm not, I'm energized and fully charged up like a crack fiend"

My mom began to laugh at my words "After sleeping for about three hours?"

"It's not the sleep that has me energized if you catch my drift" I said winking at her.

"Christopher that's nasty"

"I'm grown ma, how you think Marcell got here? He didn't just come out of nowhere by me kissing Tiana's forehead, I put in extra hard work for him to be here"

My mom scrunched up her face and continued cooking "I don't need to know that boy"

"It's true" I laughed.

"So is Tiana up yet?"

I smirked "She's not gonna be up for another few hours so we got a lot of time."

"Well when I get finished with making breakfast I want you to wake her up"

"Alright ma. Where's the baby?"

"He's in the living room laying down"

I nodded and walked over to the living room to see my little man knocked out on the couch. I didn't want to disturb him so I just left the living room and and walked back upstairs.

I walked back inside my bedroom and watched Tiana sleep from about a few seconds.
I knew that she wasn't getting up anytime soon unless I woke her up.

I was debating to myself if I should slip the ring on her finger right then and there...but I remembered that I planned something special for today.

"Chris?"

I turned to see Tiana coming from out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I looked back at the bed and noticed she wasn't even there, I could've sworn I just seen her sleeping in the bed just now.

"Tiana...weren't you just laying down on the bed?"

She looked at me crazy "No, I just hopped out of the shower."

What the fuck? I know I'm not seeing shit...

"Well um when you finished getting dressed I want you to come downstairs to the kitchen, my momma is making breakfast"

Tiana smiled "Ok I'll be there in a little bit"

I nodded and walked out the room while closing the door behind me. Maybe I'm trippin cuz I didn't get enough sleep.

"I'm good, I'm great, I'm fine" I whispered to myself while going downstairs.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

While I was getting dressed I decided to look extra cute today since Chris gave me some act right. As I was finishing getting dressed I got a phone call that I didn't want to receive. I ignored it and went on about my day, I wasn't gonna let that man ruin my day. I don't know why I gave him my number but I was so foolish back then.

I walked downstairs and smelled the most delicious smell I've ever smelled. I looked in the kitchen to see Joyce making plates for us.

One thing that I can say about Joyce is that she can actually cook...unlike her son.
But I'm not complaining.

"Good morning Joyce" I smiled.

She looked up at me and smiled back "Hey Tiana, how'd you sleep"

"I had a good nap"

Then Chris butted in "You look good baby"

"Thank you da-" Joyce cleared her throat and I laughed nervously "I mean thank you Chris"

Chris winked at me "You're welcome beautiful"

"Here you go Tiana I made pancakes, sausages, eggs, and muffins"

I walked closer to Joyce and whispered "You don't know how much I appreciate this Joyce, Chris is a terrible cook"

"I know, that's why I insisted on cooking. He was thinking about cooking for you but I just told him that I'll do it myself" Joyce chuckled.

I laughed "Thank you"

I grabbed me and Chris plate and I walked over to the living room.

Chris was feeding the baby as I put both of our plates in front of us on the living room table.

"I gotta surprise for you later on..."

"Baby just tell me now"

He smirked "Scream out Chris had me screaming Daddy last night , then I'll tell you"

"I'm not doing that" I said while picking up my plate.

"Ok that's fine with me" Chris shrugged "But in all honesty I'd rather have you wait"

I looked at him while I was eating my food and then Joyce came over to the living room with her plate.

"Joyce, Chris says that he has a surprise for me...do you know what the surprise is?"

She looked down at her food and started eating.

"She don't know" Chris said lying to my face.

I didn't believe him but I just left it alone for now. Whatever this surprise is better be good. Imma stop asking for now, I'm just gonna be patient.

"After we finish eating we gotta stop somewhere real quick...it's not apart of the surprise but, it's gonna be very interesting"

What the fuck is this man talking about? I looked at Joyce and she was still eating her food. I just wish that they would tell me.

15 minutes later•

After we finished eating we all left the house and Chris let Joyce drive. I sat in the back seat with the baby while Chris sat in the passenger seat.

As Joyce was driving it seemed like we were in the car for hours. I didn't know where this woman was taking us.

Once in a while I'd hear Chris whisper to Joyce a few things but I couldn't make out the words.

This was the first time I couldn't hear what Chris was whispering because I have amazing hearing.

Twenty minutes went by and we finally arrived to our destination. Once I seen where we were my heart dropped.

I read the words on the building and frowned, I cannot believe that they really brought me here.

Joyce pulled up to the gate and showed her badge to the security at the gate and he buzzed her in.
The gate opened and she drove into the parking lot and parked in one of the empty spaces.

"Why am I here?!" I semi-yelled.

"Baby calm down, we are all here for a reason"

I continued "Joyce can we please leave, I'm honestly not comfortable walking into this maximum prison"

"I'll be by your side Tiana, you're not gonna be here alone. There's a reason why we're all here"

I sighed and put the small blanket over my baby's lap "Me and My child are not going in there. You and Chris can go and see Clinton but me and my child are not going."

"Baby please, this will be the last time that you'll see him I promise. Just do it for me....please?"

I looked at Chris and rolled my eyes "I'm not leaving this car"

Chris got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the back door.

"Tiana...can you please get out? Baby I promise we'll make this quick. We don't even gotta be in there for that long"

I looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes then I unbuckled my seatbelt "Fine"

"Thank you baby"

I ignored Chris and I unstrapped the baby from his car seat and I wrapped his legs with the small blanket before leaving the car.

When we were walking up to the prison Chris tried to grab my hand but I swatted it away. I was honestly pissed off at him and Joyce.

After signing in the security searched us then we made our way to the visitation room.

Now one thing I didn't like about it was that it was fully open. Meaning that the inmates could interact physically with us.

Even though there were officers surrounding the place I still didn't feel secure.

"I don't feel comfortable in here, I don't want Clinton trying to touch me or my child"

Joyce continued "The inmates are not allowed to touch you, if they do then they get sent back up to their cell. Trust me I wouldn't have come if that was allowed."

"Why are we here Joyce?"

Chris chimed in "We're here becau-"

I cut Chris off "I was talking to Joyce"

"To finally move on from our past..."

That wasn't a good enough answer for me. I was ready to leave because honestly there was no point of being here.

Moments later I seen two officers bringing Clinton in the room and my stomach turned just by the sight of this man. I held my baby in my arms tight while I waited for him to join us at the table.

"Hello Joyce..."

Joyce responded "Hello Clinton"

Then he looked at me while talking to Chris "How's everything going Chris"

"Living my best free life. I got a child who I actually love and care about and a fiancé who's by my side. So how's prison? You get raped yet?"

I giggled trying to hold in my laughter but I failed miserably.

Then Clinton responded "Prison is...prison"

I took that as he was getting fucked by big dick niggas in here. I hope his booty is sore, or maybe he's probably used to it.

Chris laughed then turned to me and Joyce "He getting fucked in here you guys"

Me and Joyce chuckled at what Chris said. I swear Chris can be childish sometimes.

As Clinton sat down at the table he stared directly at me "Hi Tiana...you look beautiful, just like your mother"

"Clinton stop talking to me"

"Why? You know I missed you baby, is that my son?"

Chris stood up about to walk to the other side of the table but I stopped him.

"Baby sit down it's not worth it"

Chris argued "No Ti! Cuz this nigga is being real disrespectful"

"Listen to your girl Christopher"

"Nigga shut the fuck up!"

"Chris calm down" Joyce said.

Chris looked at us then he sat down "You right imma calm down for now. I just remembered that this nigga is somebody's bitch in here, so I'm cool"

"I'm not nobodies bitch, I do the bending over around here"

Me and Joyce eyes widened while Chris continued to laugh.

"Nigga you think that makes anything better? Anyways before you told your business to everybody I came here with my family to tell you that I'm good. When you put me in that institution you made me feel like I was nothing, I felt like I didn't have a purpose. But when Tiana came everything changed for the better."

I chimed in just to hype Chris up "Yup! Changed for the better!"

Chris looked at me and chuckled "Baby I'm tryna have a serious moment"

"Sorry, you can continue baby" I smiled back.

"So like I was saying, Tiana brought the best in me and she helped me get my life back. She helped me find my mother, she helped me lock your trifling loose booty ass up, and she gave me something that she couldn't bare to give your ugly ass. She gifted me with our son"

I whispered "That's right baby"

I saw Chris smirk at my comment while he continued "One thing that I can say is that this little nigg...boy right here is my world. I give him unconditional love and I never would leave his side. I'm a real father, something that you never were. One last thing I wanna say before I go is that I'm better than you. Oh and I almost forgot...Ma, Ti close y'all ears"

His mom looked at him crazy "What for"

"Ma just do it, same with you Tiana"

Me and Joyce looked at each other and covered out ears then Chris grabbed the baby and stood up.

"Baby what are you doing?" I said letting my hands go from my ears

"Cover ya ears"he said. I did as told then he continued talking to Clinton.

I honestly wanted to know what he was saying so I moved my hand a little bit just to be nosey.

All I heard him say was "While you rot in this bitch me and my family are gonna flourish. I'm gonna have another baby and I'm getting married soon. Me and my son will come back maybe in a few years when he becomes a bit older maybe at 6 years old, I'll allow him to curse you out just for the fun of it then we'll dip and go to Chuck E. Cheese's"

"Petty much" I heard Clinton say

Chris nodded "Yup, it was nice seeing you pops. Me and my little one will be back in six years"

Chris tapped me and signaled me to remove my hands from my ears. I removed them while Joyce did the same.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked.

Chris nodded "Yeah, y'all wanna say your final goodbyes?"

"Nope I'm good, how about you Joyce?"

"All I have to say is that after all the things you've put me through Clinton I personally hope you rot in here"

Clinton chuckled "I love you too Joyce"

Me and Joyce got up and we left with Chris. As we were leaving the prison I grabbed the baby from Chris arms and I was smiling hard.

Of course because I was leaving but also because I heard Chris say that he was gonna marry me soon. I wonder if that was the surprise....we'll find out later.

__________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent