Take Flight| |sander sides| |...

By lk_gay

A world where superheroes, angels, and people live together in peace... well they used to. In these angels ar... More

info (also something you should really know)
chap 1, A long ride
Chap. 2, Pizza
Chap. 3 Explanation?
chap 4, is it gay?
chap 5, The Uncommon
chap 6, what is freedom?
chap 7, Nightmare
chap 8, the closet
chap 9, the lost
chap 10, Fuck life part 1
chap 10, Fuck life part 2
so about the powers...
chap 11, Revenge
chap 12, H
chap 13, E
chap 14, L
chap 15, P
announcement/Q&A stuff
Q&A
chap 16, M
chap 17, E
Chap 18, Help me to help you
Chap 19, Time and Lightning
chapter 20, Broken Memories
Chap 21, Zoe...?
Chap 22 part 1
Flashback Part 1/4
Flashback Part 3/4
Flashback Part 4/4
Thanks
Chap 22, Part 2
Chap 23, Emptiness
Chapter 24, A Few Months Later
Chapter 25, Backwards?
Chapter 26, Friends
Chapter 27, Finishing Up
Chapter 28, The Confession...
Chapter 29, Good-bye
Chapter 30, Bye My Love
so lets talk

Flashback Part 2/4

1.2K 62 91
By lk_gay

I love reading comment for some reason, idk but they're something about getting comments saying your story is great and they like it. Even tho I never really update... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

It's 2nd year now and something big happens to virgil, and its not good... (I'm sorry, i do love him i swear °~°)

__________________________

I woke up but wasn't in my room, i didnt know where I was, i didnt even know if this was my body... it didn't feel like me. I was in a room, a bedroom, it looked familiar. There was a strong smell of smoke, something is on fire.

I walked over to the door, grabbing the door handle, i pulled my hand away as quickly as possible. It was hot, burning the skin off my hand hot. I'm trapped.

I ran over to the window, the window faced the front yard... of my house. This is my parents room!

Looking out the window, i see a man looking at the house before getting in a truck. He soon drove away, i tried banging on the window trying to break it. But the smoke was suffocating, filling my lungs. I dropped to the floor, i could hear sirens.

The sirens turned to different a noise, beeping.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I shot up, i looked around... I'm in my room.

I grabbed my phone to turn my alarm off. I ran a hand through my messing hair, "jesus christ, what the hell was that?" I looked at the hand that i burnt in my dream, it was perfectly normal. I sat in bed staring at my hand for about five minutes.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"Didn't I turn you off!?" I made sure I turned my phone off, I think, then threw it on my bed, but it ended up falling on the floor.

I stared in shock as I slowly grab my phone, "please don't be broken, please don't be broken." I turned it around, "oh thank god."

Knock knock

I looked at my door, "come in" I said swinging my legs over my bed.

The door open and Matt was standing at my door. "Virgil if you dont hurry up you might be late to school." He said... nicely, he was being nice... to me... his son.

"Umm.. Yeah, my bad."

"Its fine. You're mother is taking a sicks day today."

"Um.. ok."

He turned and closed my door, "what the fuck was that..."

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"I swear to god, I will throw you out the window."

__________________________

I walked off the bus, and followed the path to the courtyard. Remus and Dean are at a table, remus is sitting on the table he's leaning forward, his face looks mad. Dean is stand in front of the table, his arms are crossed, he's talking to some 1st year.

The 1st year, in question was a girl, she seems worried about something.

I slowly started walking over to them, "Hey yall... whats going." I said confusingly.

They all look at me, "We'll talk later." Dean said eyeing the girl, she runs off. "Virgil! Hey, babe, you're early." (I hate that word)

"I always get here at this time... really I'm late."

"Wait really?" He said with a smile, "I'm sorry, I must have lost track of time." He kissed me on the cheek.

"So, what was that about? Who was that girl you were talking to."

"Don't worry about it Virge-" his phone started ringing. "Damn it, I got to take this." Dean turns and walks away, only me and Remus were left.

"So... who was the girl?" I turn to Remus, who has gotten off the table.

"Some girl that made a deal with Dean."

"Deal?"

"Yeah, she was getting bullied so she came to Dean for help, he said yes, but for a price."

"What happened?"

"She is giving her power to him-" i cut him off.

"What!?" My eyes widened, "but last time I checked, dean's power is mind control."

"It is, it's just-" remus was once again cut off but this time by the intercom.

"Virgil Anxiety please come to student services. Virgil Anxiety please come to student services. Thank you."

"What did you do this time?" Remus cocked an eyebrow, I shrugged.

"No idea."

__________________________

I walked down the hall, up ahead I see what looks to my grandparents. They look like they been crying, Mama is holding a shoe books.

"Grandpa, Maw maw? what are y'all doing here?"

"Virgil we have something to tell you." Grandpa looked away for a second. "Its about... Lillian."

"What happened to mom?!" I started to freak out, "what happened to her!? What did he do to her?!"

"Virgil calm down, your mother is alive, but she's at the Hospital." Mama said, she's been crying.

"What do you mean?" I said holding back to tears.

"Your house, somehow, caught fire, your mom was trapped in her room. She was rescued tho, but apparently someone put a chair under the handle so she could get out." Grandpa said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Why would Matt do that?!"

"Virgil, we don't know. He wasn't found the police are looking for him, as this is attempted murder." Mama said, she held out the box. "This is the only thing that survive the fire."

I took the box and opened it up, it was pictures of me and Zoe, and some of her old small stuff. "What happened to mid?"

"We couldn't find him-"

"He killed my fucking cat."

"Virgil language!"Mama said, she has always hating cussing.

"English."

"Virgil, what your Mama is trying to say is that you shouldn't just think Mid is dead."

"Whatever." I sigh and looked down at the shoe box.

"This is all I have left..." I thought, "Zoe, I'm sorry."

_______at the hospital_______

I'm in the waiting room, Mom is asleep right now so I just at outside. Grandpa went to the bathroom and Mama is in the room with Mom so i pulled out my phone, hoping Dean would online, and at least help me.

💚🐍Dean🐍💚

Hey Dean you on?

*few minutes go by*

I'm kinda in the
middle of something,
sorry. I'll text you later.

Im at the hospital
*seen*

"He- he left me out seen!?" I thought, "he must have touched the 'marked as seen' button, yeah that's what happened."

__________________________

Once again I never saw the red flags, looking back there were so many. I was so stupid, I still kinda am tho.

__________________________

END OF FLASHBACK PART 2

I said I won't try at disappear BUT that's exactly what I did... heh sorry

School started August 9th here so I was worry about that and drill team and grades.

I'll try and do as much as I can, but everyone has limits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 707 28
PLEASE READ BROKEN BOOK 1, SHATTERED BOOK 2, AND FRAGMENTED BOOK 3 BEFORE READING THIS ONE. ~^@ It's been three years since Virgil died. We're all ju...
89.6K 3.9K 27
[COMPLETED] "Logan, please don't do this. I'm so sorry, I truly am," Patton whispered. "I - I love you, please let that be enough." "I wish it was,"...
241K 12.7K 73
♥ C O M P L E T E D ♥ * Written long, long before Deceit's name reveal! Please bear with me. I would love to change each of the names but there are s...
42.2K 1.6K 41
ᶠᵉᵃᵗ. ʳᵉˡᵃᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵛⁱʳᵍⁱˡ 11/15/20 - soo.. I made this 2 years ago when I was still a vulnerable attention-seeking hoe that makes a shit ton of crappy i...