Survival Instinct (The 100...

By Sydney3027

Prim used to greet her favorite guard everyday on the Ark. When her and her twin were arrested she thought he... More

Chapter One: Locked up
Chapter Two: Berlin
Chapter Three: Earth
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two *Warning Partly graphic*
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-eight: Two months later
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Update
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter fifty-Nine: Goodbyes are Hard
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter Fifty-Eight

907 19 4
By Sydney3027

We drove in silence, Bellamy wore a worried look on his face... like always.

I held my side, I was still in pain, but honestly, I was used to it by now. Bad things just keep happening to me.

I open a compartment and find a CD, I knew what they were because mount. Weather had them. They played music.

I put it in and turn up the volume, a country song plays. I look at the case, it was from some old man named Johnny Cash- whoever that was.

"I like this song." I smiled.

"Where's Reno?" Bellamy asked over the volume.

I shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe it's a bar or something." He still frowned at the road. "We will figure this out, Bell." I grabbed his hand. "We always do."

He gave me a weak grin. "You're just copying me."

"Yes, I am. But we are fighters. We don't go down without a fight."

"I just want to get back and patch things up with my sister." He sighed.

"You will." I replied optimistically.

"How are you feeling?" He asked curiously.

"Just peachy."

I looked up at the sky to see the clouds gathering. That couldn't be good. When we arrived to Arkadia, I realized how badly destroyed the ship was. But that was the least of our worries, everyone was freaking out when it started to rain.

"Bellamy," I said in a small tone. We exchanged glances, we were thinking the same thing.

"Just get inside." He replied.

Thunder started to pick up. When we exited, Bellamy pushed me towards Arkadia. He looked around frantically. "BLACK RAIN! SOUND THE ALARM!"

My dad grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, using his jacket to cover my head from the acidic rain.

People shouted from all around us, everyone frantically running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

No one cared about each others safety and it scared me, the way humans could be.

Before thinking my dad quickly took a water bottle and washed the acid off my skin before his.

Bellamy stopped what he was doing. "Kane, someone's outside." I listen closely to hear pleading.

"Stay here, Prim." Dad said before grabbing a tarp and exiting the remainder of Arkadia to rescue someone.

I stripped my clothes down to my undergarments and found some gauze to wrap around my wound.

I looked back to see Bellamy and Dad bringing in a boy from outside, he looked terrible.

I noticed Bell's worried face and went to leave but my dad held him back. It seemed like it took a lot of convincing but my boyfriend stayed back.

Dad quickly stripped from his shirt. "Remember the drill? All wet clothing in the designated zone."

I nodded my head and follow everyones lead and throw my clothes in the pile with the others. I grabbed a tarp like blanket and wrapped my exposed body in it.

I was cold and wet. I looked over to see eyes on me, I just knew he watched me strip and it made me uncomfortable.

I looked over to see Dad pull out a radio. Someone was speaking through it. "We're caught in the rain, and it burns. We're trapped in the rubble just north of the factory crash. Please. Can anybody hear me?"

Dad put it to his cold lips. "This is Chancellor Kane. I hear you. Can you hear me?"

"Kane, it's Mark Colton. Please, my son is soaked with black rain. Please. You gotta help us!"

Bellamy watched the exchange and I knew exactly what my hero was thinking.

"Bellamy." I called over. He looked back at me while he stripped to his underwear. "Please, stay inside."

"Just... stay dry." He handed me a dry shirt, it was big and would hang to my knees.

I was hesitant, but I took off the tarp and put the top over my head. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful." He smirked weakly. He looked up at the door. "Octavia is out there, Kane said she left hours ago."

"Don't worry, she's smart."

"That's what your father said." Bellamy stood up and put on a fresh set of clothes. I had a pair of pants to put on, put it took a belt for them to stay up. I couldn't wait for my clothes to dry... if I could wear them ever again that's to say.

I went to a mat that was laid out for us all. Bellamy didn't sit with me, he went somewhere else that he was hesitant to tell me about.

I got up to look through the pile for clothes that fit me better. I noticed Bellamy dressed up in... tape. He had a mask in his arms.

"Bellamy what the hell are you doing?" I questioned.

"Saving our people. I'll be back soon." He leaned down to peck my lips and he left before I could say another word.

I took some clothes that were kind of my size and found a small manual sewing kit. Once again, I'm making clothes to distract myself.

I felt eyes on me once again, but this time I didn't look up. I was too scared to. Someone sat next to me. I looked over to see Berlin. I sighed with relief.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Pulling the threads to resew it into a smaller size." I explained.

"Where's your knight in shining armor?"

"Saving lives." I sighed.

"Are you okay?"

I looked over. "No, I just feel like there's eyes on me."

"Well there are, Bellamy's girlfriend." He teased.

"Oh shut up." I scoffed. "I'm more than that."

I looked over and saw the same boy looking at me. He quickly looked away to look busy.

I continued working, waiting for my foolish boyfriend. Dad wouldn't tell me what's going on with Bellamy, just that he's stuck in the rover.

When it got dark, I started working on pants in a faint lamplight.

Eventually I laid down to sleep, alone next to dozens. It's strange sleeping alone again. I missed Bellamy's arms.

After the storm we all meet up again and had a mass funeral. I hated seeing so many sad faces. I knew only more would be coming.

Bellamy barely said a word to me, there was no word from Octavia and he was numb. I put on my newly fitted clothes, it wasn't my style, but it was something.

I looked back to see Bellamy and Jasper walking out of Arkadia. Where are they going? We will be dying soon and I want to spend time with my boyfriend.

I sighed and went back inside. I would spend time with my brother. He drank his liver away. We all were sad. Ten days... ten days was all we had.

The same boy joins the table. "Who's this, Berlin?"

"My little sister." Berlin said proudly.

I chewed on my nails. I gave him a small wave. "Hi, I'm Prim."

"Wanna drink?" He asked me while pouring himself a cup.

"No." I sighed.

He took a swig and looked at people beginning to dance to some music. "I'm Luke, let's dance." He stood up and outstretched his hand. I hesitated. "I know, you're Bellamy Blake's girlfriend. I won't try anything. You just need some fun."

I reluctantly grabbed his hand. We walked over to other people. And danced. He didn't mind my two left feet. I actually smiled while we swayed. I twirled him which made us both laugh. I tried to forget about us dying.

While I dance with some strange boy. The more I missed my boyfriend and how I realized how much I still wanted. I wanted to marry Bellamy, I wanted to adopt little orphaned grounders. I wanted to own a garden of potatoes and tomatoes and strawberries.

I felt a tug on my arm, I turned around to see Bellamy. He wore jealousy on his face.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" He asked him angrily.

"Bellamy, stop. It wasn't anything." I intervened. "Please, I just want to be with you." He grabbed my hand and walked me away. We went to his bedroom. I could hear Jasper cheering us on. I hated it. Bellamy had a look in his eye.

He started stripping and took my shirt off before smashing his lips against mine. "I just want to be with my girlfriend and have sex." He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. I wish we had more time." I couldn't help but start to cry.

We spent the night together. I just wanted him close. We eventually laid down, I rested my head against his chest.

"Why were you dancing with him?" Bellamy asked me.

"He told me he knew I was your girlfriend. He just wanted to cheer me up. I've been on the verge of tears all day." I looked up at him. "I don't want to die, Bellamy. There's so much more I want to do. I want to marry you, and own a garden with you. I want grounder-" I got up and threw up onto the ground.

"Do you have radiation poisoning?" He asked me getting up to examine me.

"N-no..." I quickly got dressed.

"Where are you going? What's wrong?"

I looked out the window to see a full moon. "No... no..." I looked back at Bellamy.

I might be holding terrible news. I couldn't tell him. I just couldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.7K 144
[Book One] Twin siblings. Two kids. Brother and sister. Joanna, or Jo for short, Murphy is the twin sister of none other than John Murphy. She was a...
120 14 8
Quinn Phillips has only ever known space, literally and metaphorically. When she along with ninety-nine other delinquents are reluctantly brought to...
108K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...
263K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...