WARZONE

Per JessMajestic

(18+ EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT) ***this book contains vulgar language, violence, obsessive behaviour, mental d... Més

Cast&Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - A CHRISTMAS Gift
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - A Dangerous Game
Chapter 49 - A Dangerous Game Part II
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Death By Manor
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 21

9.5K 171 42
Per JessMajestic

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Saying that I was shocked was a major understatement right now.

To be honest, I really don't know how to describe the way I felt right now.
I was shocked, true but also curious as to why this object was here.
CK sending this to me was away of him to get a reaction out of me.

To be precise he did achieve his goal.

"Where did you get this?" I asked in a low voice buy still trying to mask my fear for what hr was going to day next.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I have your little bestir here with me here" he said satisfied with the manner of my voice.

"What do you want CK? I'm already playing charades in this place because that's what you wanted me to do, now you have decided to take her. Enlighten me on what you're gaining from this?" My reply was in a frustrated manner.

"I think you of all people know my plan note than anyone,yes?"

"Then what the f*ck  do you want with her?" I yelled over the phone.

"You sound, tense. Guess I really did hit the jackpot?"

"Cut it, tell me why you have her CK!?"

"A girl as smart as you should've figured it out by now. I guess your not that sharp."

"CK jus-"

"Cupcake you should know by now. CK's not Avery patient man and you are taking forever to complete my task. Its been over two weeks and you got nothing so if holding your friend here captive is gonna give you that lite push then so be it."

"Two weeks CK! I'm not some flipping magician that makes things fall from the sky, how do you expect me to find information on people who keep their lives behind closed doors?"

"Dear I don't know buy I've got a message for you" after he said that I heard shuffling in the background before a voice was present in my ears.

"Let me go you pigs! Get away from me!.......Ahhhh!!!!" Stacey words and screams filled my ears before the line fell silent.

"The clock is ticking my sweetness." CK said on the line.

"Leave her the f*ck alone!"

Before I could say anything else the line went dead silent.

I threw my phone on the bed and pulled my hair in frustration.
I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out the item that was sitting in the uninviting brown covered box.

Hiding it in my hand I ran a thumb on top of the tiny diver locket. I had got it for her when on her fourteenth birthday as a gift. She had vowed that she would never take it off, no matter the circumstances and she'd remained true to her word, well until today.

I don't know when or how he had been able to find Stacey but then again I did find him in my house when Stacey left so that must've made sense.
I opened my drawer and shoved the necklace in it forcefully.

I was mad, I was mad and angry st myself for everything. I didn't know for what purpose had I been brought to this earth for if the only thing that went in my direction was just sh*t.
I picked myself up and walked out of my room with my bare feet.

The feel of the cold marble on my feet sent coldness all through my body but it felt releasing as I was starting to get hot due to my anger.

I pored myself a glass of water as I stood on front of the huge glass window in the kitchen. I decided to pull out a bar stool and sat down still looking out the window.

Today I had just found out that my best friend was held captive and I didn't know what the hell they could be doing to her.
The funny part was that there's nothing I could do about it, I was powerless, I lied it wasn't funny it was scary.
If only I hadn't run away six years ago maybe, just maybe I wouldn't be in this mess.

I drank down my glass of water as I looked trough the slightly opened blinds of the window that displayed the dark starry sky.
Sometimes I'd wished that I was also one of those tiny objects up there, that twinkled without any worry about anything.
If only my life was different....

My thoughts were cut off by the ringing of the door.

I almost fell over my seat at the shock from the sound. Do you blame, like seriously who the hell comes to visit someone in the middle of the night.

The sound rang again and got off NY seat hoping that whoever the hell is ringing that bell doesn't wake anyone up.

Walking lazily towards the door I opened it and I was least expectant of the person who was at the door.
Hr saw my reaction and responded to it with a huge and bright smile.

"Mac?" I said a bit surprised.

Without me saying anything as to welcome him he came inside and stood a few feet behind me.
Without any thing else I could say I closed the door and faced him.

"What's wrong? You aren't happy to see me?" He asked with a raised brow.

"No! I just wasn't expecting you at this time."

Okay flashback, the man now standing in front of me was Mac Cooper. I had met him a few weeks ago when I took Jerry's daughter to watch an underground kick boxing match.
Mac and I saw each other there and we became friends and exchanged numbers. A fee days later he and Lisa, Jerry's daughter went and planned a picnic for me and that's when he told me he wanted us to be more than just friends. Me being me I decided to say yes for only two reasons. One, I enjoyed his company and two, I needed a distraction from this fake life of mine. The sad thing is that he also knows me as 22 year old Gail October, just like everybody else.

I had also come to find out that him and sin were rivals for some time now,in and outside the ring.
They had been at each others necks on who the champion was between the two of them after all there can't be two heads under one roof. Unfortunately for them, each match they had led them to s draw every time including the one they had a few weeks ago.

Another thing I found out was that Sin was an underground fighter. A very skilled one at that, I really didn't think that he would venture into something like that. I mean his family is bucket loads rich. Carina had a company that he could take over anytime soon but he decides to do kick boxing. Even his aura screamed  'no nonsense business man'.

On the other hand he and Mac hated each others guts. Which brings me back to the point of why I was shocked to see him. Sin would decapitate his head if he saw him here, the way he despised he never even wanted to breathe the same air as him.

I wasn't tense cause I knew that they were a floor away and sound asleep so I'm sure he wouldn't come down here.

I snapped my head out of my thoughts as a weird looking Mac stared backs at me.

"You weren't expecting me or you didn't want to see me?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I? I asked raising a brow.

"Oh, I don't know?Maybe because you haven't called texted me back this past weeks and you've been ignoring my calls!" He said a little bit of a harsh tone.

"I've been busy okay? I have a lot to do around here."

"So you don't have time for me?" He asked stepping a bit towards me.

"No, that's not what I meant but I'm sorry" I didn't take any steps back as he was now almost an inch close to me.

"You don't have to apologise. I just wanted to see you that's it" he said now pushing my chin up so I could face him with his hand.

Before I could say anything else he captured my lips with his in a gentle and warm kiss. I was expecting a feeling like butterflies in my tummy or heat rushing through my veins, though I got nothing at all.

I was confused and I could see that he was enjoying the kiss so I let it be.
He continued moving his lips against mine until he decided on picking me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.
His hand moved down to my ass holding and squeezing it as I mine were around his neck.

Before anything got out of hand I felt the light turn on and a throat being cleared.
As if on instinct, Mac and I untangled ourselves from one another.
I didn't have to look up to see who it was, I knew who it was. Sin was here and I could feel it.

"The fuck is going on here?" His cold terrifying voice boomed.

I wasn't in the right state of mind for talking right now and I didn't bother answering because I knew that Sin was pissed, I did think something like this would happen.
I wasn't gonna speak because I was sure that bringing one of his rivals into his home and him finding us in a make out session would certainly cost me my job that was already hanging on the line so I kept quiet.

"Nice to see you too Sin" Mac said in an tone I couldn't pinpoint but I could tell he was smirking.

"Shut the f*ck up you prick! Tell me what the freaking hell you're doing in my penthouse!?" His anger laced voice said.

"Well I think that was pretty obvious, You're either dumb or stupid if you didn't see that" Mac replied carelessly.

"Give me two f*cking reasons why I shouldn't rip your balls off and feed them to you this instant!?" He roared at Mac's face.

"Well because today I ain't here to pick on you, I'm here to see her" Mac said signaling to me.

"You and your slut, can bot-" Sin started but was cut off.

"Did you just call her a slut!? You don't have the flipping right to-" Mac started off almost aiming for a punch to Sin's face but was cut off by me this time, finally making myself known.

"Mac, don't" I told him standing in front of him holding his arm stopping him from throwing the punch.
He gave up and brought his hand down to his side, I let go of his arm and turned around finally facing the beast that was in front of me.

"Sir, I'm really sor-" I began but was cut off by a deadly voice that I knew very well belonged to Sin.

"Get the f*ck out of my house!!" His venom laced voice yelled in a tone that I couldn't master out but it was very terrifying and another thing that horrified me was the look in his grey orbs. They were bloodshot red.  Displaying the same look he had just a few weeks ago when he shoved me in my room. Then I knew it, it was a warning that he was on the verge of doing something very sinister and that alone terrified me.

"Like I said, I'm no-" Mac started but I cut him off, now turning to face him.

"Mac, please just go" I said in a bit of a low voice hoping he would oblige.

"But I ca-"

"Mac, please."

Without any needing of been told again he nodded. He gave me a peck on the lip, it was a really sweet gesture but I didn't feel any emotion towards it.
He then made his way out the door exiting the penthouse. I took a deep breath and turned around now facing the animal before me.

I didn't say animal because I meant it as an insult but I said animal cause right now he looked like he was ready to kill and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

He looked right at me with his bloodshot eyes but I didn't look into his but I could feel his gaze burn holes into me.

He looked away and went to shove me out of the way but as he was about to start moving I grabbed his right bicep stopping him from moving. I felt his bicep tense and I felt some of his body heat radiate to my hand.

"Wait" I said in a desperate tone.

He stopped and I didn't need him to say anything to know that he was listening.

"I apologise for my mistake" I said

"My job is already hanging on a thread and I know that this mishap will for sure lead me to lose it but-"

"But what!" I was cut off by him turning around and facing me with his murderous gaze.

"You had the flipping nerve to bring him here knowing that I despise him, huh!? If that ain't worse, I find you in the verge of f*cking each other?" He said every word laced with venom as he took steps towards me.

I don't know why I did it but I talked back to him using all the confidence I could master at this moment.

"Yeah, maybe if we did f*ck each other I would've gotten myself back on all those sleepless nights I spent listening your stupid girlfriend's moans!" I spat.

"Aww, poor f*cking thing you must be sleep deprived" he said, his voice never changing.

"Thanks to your ass" I said back.

"Must I remind you that I'm still your boss, you don't use that tone on me. Not now not ever!" He said now getting too close to me. I moved back as he got closer until I found my butt making contact with the kitchen counter. It felt really cold against my skin, then I remembered that m sleeping gown had slipped off when Mac was kissing me. As a disadvantage I was now in my pajama shorts and loose tank topmost of my skin exposed for Sin to see.

We were now barely an inch apart, that's when I decided to take notice of his choice of wear.
He wore black denim jeans that fit him perfectly with a grey vest. His arms were on display making every bicep glisten under the kitchen light, a small tightly hung chain hanged from his neck and his hair was all over his head in a sexy ruffled mess.
He looked very sexy and could soak any woman's panties right now.

"I would love to demonstrate it for you" he said his voice now dripping with want. His face made its way to the crook of my neck and his facial hair grazed my skin, sending a sensation through me.

"I don't think you can handle me" I said in a breath as he sucked on a sweet spot on my neck.

"Don't tempt me, I'll ravish you quicker than you can blink" with that said he peppered hot kisses from my neck to my shoulder. He nipped and ducked on my skin and I let out a moan.

He swiftly picked me up in one motion and sat me on the counter. He continued his assault and made way to lift my shirt up, like something clicked I know came back to reality and pushed him off.

He didn't show any surprise or shock in his face he just remained the same.

"The fuck are you doing!? Don't you dare touch me again!" I said walking out of his presence, walking into my room I shut the door and slid down to the ground hugging my knees.

"Oh my god, I did it again"

---------------------------------------------
*************

A/N:

Somebody screammm!!!!

Holler! I decided to grace y'all with another long chapter, cause I adore y'all.

My apologies for such a late update guys, I've been hella busy at school but I promise I'll try to update faster.

Thank you so so so so so F*CKING MUCH for the 578 reads guys, I'm honestly honoured to have y'all supporting me .

Love y'all

Jessie!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

769K 31.2K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
The Devil's Lawyer Per Khaos

Literatura romàntica

26.4K 886 35
♠️MAFIA ROMANCE♠️ Lucasia Cursewood, a hot headed, sassy and intelligent woman who never lost a case in her life. With a dark past following her and...
65.9K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
53.6K 2.8K 48
Please be advised that this book is rated 18+. It will contain mature language, scenes and some violence. This is a standalone book. The main charact...