To be a Stark {Peter Parker X...

By marvelstan14000605

Odette Stark, daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark. After getting her powers f... More

Prologue
- PART 1: Cast-
1. Never mess with a Stark
2. Home Sweet Home
3. Did he just quote Pinocchio?
4. No not mad, just dissapointed
5. Because, you weren't prepared
6. Dad vibes
7. You want me to stop a moving train?!
8. Mom
9. Vision
- O's PLAYLISTS -
10. Sokovia
11. Aftermath
- PART 1.5: Cast -
12. Roadtrip
13. Rome
- PART 2: Cast -
update
14. Lagos
15. Sokovia Accords
16. Disagreement
17. London
18. Kittycat
19. 'Office'
20. Diving
21. Low profile car
23. We're basically sisters now.
24. Spider-Man
25. Orange slices
26. Criminals
27. House arrest
28. Goodbyes and ankle bands
29. Stank
30. Odin
- PART 3: Cast -
31. Lego Death Star
32. Harry Potter and pancakes
33. F, marry, kill
34. Party
35. Check ups and Trackings
36. DC and Masterchef
37. Smithsonian and rescues
38. Stargazing
39. Fight
40. Ferry
41. Letter
42. Then what's the problem?
43. Dear dad
Camera roll
Update
44. Mac'n cheese
45. Birthday
46. Christmas
47. New Year
48. You're a wanted criminal
49. Visitor
- PART 4: Cast -
50. Norway
51. Sakaar
52. Terra
53. Thanos
54. Sparkles
55. Champion
56. Hulk
57. Revengers
58. Don't touch anything
59. Asgard
60. Loki ex machina
61. Earth it is
62. Turns the legs to jelly
- PART 5: Cast -
Little crash course
63. Flashlight vanilla Light
64. Calamares
65. Aliens
66. Just don't freak out.
67. How's Gamora
68. Footloose
69. Just two nerds
70. Magic with a kick
71. Chaos
72. Maybe
- Update -
- Update: Endgame-
- PART 5: Cast -
73. Paper Football
74. Stranded
75. Home
76. I like this one
77. The garden
78. M
79. Time Heist
80. New Asgard
81. May
82. Hot Tub Time Machine
83. Brainstorming sessions
84. New York City 2012
85. The Potts
86. Unfair
87. It's like...uh...I was made for this.
88. Catch!
89. Avengers... Assemble!
90. She's got help
91. Make him proud
92. I love you 3000
93. Pym, Harley and Shuri
94. I'm from the future
Update
Update
96. Natasha Romanoff
Cover update
New Cover
- PART 6: Cast -
97. Dejavu
98. Ghosting
99. Thank god for Europe
100. Allergy
101. Venice
102. Boh
103. Waterdemon
104. Elementals
105. Upgrade
106. picture
107. Prague
108. Rooftop
109. The Raven
110. Cat's out of the bag
111. Illusions
sorry and not sorry?

95. The Blip

2.5K 53 3
By marvelstan14000605

There I was, in front of Peter and May's apartment in Queens. I could remember the last time I was there. Five years ago, to tell May about what had happened. I walked up the stairs and into their hallway. 

" You guys want Pizza?" I heard May ask from inside the apartment. 

" That's great!" I heard Peter tell her. I knocked and she opened up. 

" Come in, come in." She told me and gave me a hug. " Guys! Odette is here!" She shouted and they both walked out of Peter's room. Seeing Ned put a huge smile on my face. 

" Where the hell have you been?" He asked, amazed to see me. I was confused for a second, but then I remembered. Even though he was snapped, he hadn't seen me in about a year. 

" You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said and we hugged. " I've missed you buddy." I told him.

While we were building the Death Star we talked about all our adventures. Ned wanted to know every detail. From being stuck in space to which color the Grandmaster's robes were. " So, when Carol saved us by literally flying us to earth we-" 

" Wait, weren't you blipped?" Ned interrupted me. 

" Was I what?" I asked him. 

" Blipped." He repeated " You know, the blip." 

I realised what he was asking. " If you mean the snap then no, I wasn't." I told him. 

Now it was his turn to be confused " But you look, you know, the same, except for the hair of course." 

I smiled " I used a time machine to become 19 again."

 When he heard the word time machine he started to laugh out loud. " Ha that's funny." But when he realised Peter and I weren't laughed he was shocked " You have a time machine?! He now asked excited. 

" Technically it's Banner's, but yeah the Avengers have one." 

His eyes went wide from amazement. " You travelled through time?" He asked. 

" That's the second part of the story, so all of you guys were snapped, I even went by Flash's house to see if he was there, that's how desperate I was for a friend. But we all had to accept half the population was gone. Five years had passed, and that's when they came knocking on dad's door...."

When I had told him the whole story he just sat there, speechless. " I can't believe you lifted Mjolnir." He said, which made me smile. I hadn't even thought about that, especially not since Steve had taken it with him. 

Right when I wanted to ask to switch the subject, cause I didn't want to think about that last fight Peter was one step ahead of me. " You got yoda over there?" He asked Ned. He looked around him and picked up the little green figurine. 

" Found him I have." He said and we all laughed. It was nice having them back, and it was nice being able to not worry for once. The only responsibility we had was washing our plates after eating pizza. Which was a big step down from saving the universe. But a step that I largely appreciated.

We were watching Harry Potter, eating popcorn and talking about how Snape was a good or a bad guy, when my phone started buzzing. I looked at the called ID, 'salt-n-PEPPER' I picked up and walked into the kitchen. 

" Hello?" I asked. 

" Hey Odette, it's Pepper." She said. I wanted to tell her I knew because there was something like caller ID but I decided not to. 

" What's up?" I asked her. 

" Clint has finally decided on a date for the funeral." She told me. 

" When is it?" I asked her. 

" In two days, at his place." She told me. 

" I'll be there." I told her. We said our goodbyes and I went back to watch the movie. At first we wanted to do dad's and Nat's funeral together. But then we decided to do a smaller one, with only the people who really knew her. 

" Everything okay?" Peter asked. 

" Yeah." I nodded and tried not to think about the funeral for the rest of the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 156 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
3.1K 125 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
9.6K 414 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
32.4K 1.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story other than Indiana and Wesley. Spoiler warning for the following movies: "Avengers: Age O...