The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

THIRTY-FOUR

7.3K 154 31
By dxlandaily

COLBYS POV-

I look over at Kaylee, and she's smiling wide at her phone.

She's been texting that Adym guy for an hour now.

She giggles at her phone, and I roll my eyes. I shake my head, and when I look up Corey's smiling at me. I jerk my head back, and give him a weirded out look.

"What?" I ask, and he shrugs. I raise my eyebrows, and he continues to smile at me.

"What!?"

"You know." He smirks, and looks at Kaylee.

"He's stealing her from you, and your mad about it." He says, only loud enough for me to hear.

"First of all, she wasn't mine in the first place, and she never will be. Second of all, how the fuck is he going to do that when he lives in California." I text him, and he shrugs at me again.

"You lovvvve her." Brennen cuts in. Luckily Kaylees music is blasting in her earbuds, and there's no way for her to hear us.

"Y'all are actual children." I say, and they both finally turn away from me.

——

KAYLEES POV-

ADYM: I have to go, but I'll text you later?

KAYLEE: yes you will ;)

——

I put my phone down, and look up for the first time this whole car ride. When I look up, Brennen, Corey, and Colby are looking right at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You finally put that phone down." Colby says, and I look at him.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"I was going to talk to you again, and now I remember why I stopped." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more fuckin time." Corey says, and the rest of the guys giggle, besides me and Colby.

"Can you and Colby just make up already? This is getting annoying." Sam says, and looks at us in the mirror.

"Colby is the one being annoying. Maybe if he stops being a dick, then I'll consider talking to him." I cross my arms over my chest while Colby glares at me.

"We wouldn't be in this stupid fight if it wasn't for you!" Colby comes back.

"Really!? Your the one that got mad at me for fuckin telling you not to boss me around! While I was drunk!" I say, and he shakes his head.

Sam pulls over, and we all look at him confused.

"Were not going anywhere till you guys make up." Sam says.

"We'll be sitting here for awhile." I say.

"I don't mind making up, but SHE just wants to continue to be a bitch."

"Remember what happened last time you decided to call me a bitch?" I ask.

"Yeah, and I don't think I'll be able to have kids anymore!" He says, and I try my best to not laugh.

"Good."

"I'm waitinggg." Sam says, and everyone rolls their eyes.

"Guys seriously." Jake groans.

"Just hug, and we can go." Sam says. I look at Colby and he looks at me.

"Kiss, and I'll believe it." Brennen jokes, and I glare at him.

He holds his arms out, and I look at him for a moment.

"Your really gunna just leave me hanging?" He asks, and I think about it.

"No." I say, and hug him. He surprisingly hugs me tight, and he lets go.

"Okay, can we go now?" I ask.

"That hug didn't seem genuine enough."

"Seriously Sam?" Colby groans.

"Seriously."

I hold my arms out to hug him again, and I try to make it seem genuine when it really wasn't.

"C'mon Grundy. Give him a real hug so we can go." Brennen says, and I roll my eyes.

"This is fuckin stupid. Let's go." I say, and Sam chuckles.

"Fine." He says, and I sigh in relief.

"Are we good then." Colby asks, and I don't respond. He gives me a look, and looks away.

"I guess." I say, not making eye contact.

"Wait. Actually?" He asks surprised. I smile, and nod.

"Just don't pull this stupid shit again." I say, and I can tell he's trying not to go off on me.

"And you won't kick me in the balls again." He says, and I finally make I contact with him.

"I can't make any promises."

"So my plan worked!" Sam says, and I shrug.

"Kinda." I tease Colby, and he goes along with it.

"Yeah, Kaylees still a bitch." He smiles at me, And I give him a sarcastic fake smile.

——

We finally arrive our town, and I've never been so excited to get out of a car.

"Bye Sam!" We all say goodbye, as he grabs his stuff, and brings it inside.

"Bye guys. See you at school tomorrow." He waves, and I wave back.

"Next stop, Corey's house." I say, and we go to his house to drop him off. We of course say good bye, and drop Brennen off at his house and say goodbye.

I pull out of brennens drive way, and it's just me and Colby.

"Hey, you think Ive waited enough?" He asks while I pull into his driveway.

"Wha-" I stop myself when I realize what he's talking about.

"I mean, you could wait longer. Can't you?"

"Kaylee-"

"I'm still kinda mad at you." I say, and he tilts his head, and smirks.

"I think this will help out with that." He leans in, and kisses me. I kiss him back, and crawl over so that I'm straddling him. Our kiss turns into a hot make out. He opens the car door, and carries me inside, not caring if his parents end up being home.

We walk in, and luckily They arent home.

He brings me upstairs to the room, and he throws me on his bed. I've never seen him so quick to undress, and I don't think I've undressed so quickly either.

I kiss him while I lightly run my hand up and down his abs.

He turns me over so I'm on my back, and he grabs my ass while he leaves hickeys down my neck, and to my breasts. I let out a small moan, and he moves back up to my lips. He hovers over me, and looks deep into my eyes, while he breaths heavily. I nod, giving him permission. He thrusts into me, and I shut my eyes tightly, and try to be as quiet as possible.

"Shhh." He smirks, and kisses me while he goes even harder. I pull away from the kiss, and throw my head back, and moan aloud.

He continues to hit that spot, and I'm trying my best not to scream. I bite my lip, while he dips his head into my shoulder. He sucks on it, leaving more hickeys.

"Fuck." He says into my ear, and I can't help but moan his name, over and over again.

He goes even faster, which I didn't think was possible at this point. I bite my lip even harder, but my screams still manage to escape my lips. I dig my nails into his back, while he's digging his into my sides.

My climax is about to come, and I can't take it anymore. I hold onto the backboard for support, and dig the side of my face into a pillow.

He pulls out, and I lay back on the bed. A smile on both of our faces while we breath heavily.

——
Authors note: MORE SMUTTTTT- ANYONE SURPRISED BRKDBDO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.5K 160
Epilogue to the lucky series.
184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.7K 155 22
Work in progress (Pls don't hate this it's old and I definitely don't feel like remaking it all... α°”α©š)