Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 49

196 13 44
By UniquelyScarred

~The Next Day~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Last night was amazing. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face just reminiscing on what Chris did to me last night. When I got up I went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

"Tiana?! Where you at baby?!"

I poked my head out of the shower and responded "I'm In The Shower Baby!"

"Without Me?!" He yelled back.

I chuckled and ignored him as I continued to wash myself up.
Then I heard the bathroom door open.

"Chris what are you doing?"

He smacked his teeth "Chill out I forgot my retainer on top of the sink"

"You don't even wear a fucking retainer Chris you ain't slick"

Chris stayed silent. Then the shower curtain opened and Chris hopped inside the shower and stood behind me.

"You look good" He said licking his pink lips.

"Chris Get Out!"

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. Now I felt his erect penis pressed up against me.

Then he whispered in my ear "You tryna finish what we were doing last night?"

"No...get out"

"Whyyy?" Chris whined.

"Chris get out, you need to check on the baby"

He finally came to his senses after I said that, then he replied "Oh damn I forgot about his ass"

Chris hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him then went to go check on the baby. Now I could finally take a shower in peace.

When I was taking a shower weird thoughts began to cloud my mind.
I tried singing a song to clear those delusional thoughts inside my head. But, they kept coming back no matter how loud I sang.

I swear I haven't been the same after I shot myself. My mental has been out of control but I've learned how to atone it.

"Everything is gonna be ok....Everything is gonna be fine" I whispered to myself.

Hopefully what I was telling myself was true.

~45 minutes later~

After getting out of the shower I brushed my teeth then left the bathroom.
I decided to get fully dressed and head down to the lobby.

When I was about to open the door Chris quickly stopped me.

"Ti...where you about to go?"

I responded "I'm going downstairs to find out when the check-out time is, stay here with the baby I'll be back"

"Oh ok hurry up, I don't like being away from you for too long"

I nodded then left the room. I headed to the elevator and began to randomly cry my eyes out. It's honestly frustrating on my behalf because I can't control certain emotions anymore.
My whole mentality was fucked up... but I gotta pay the price for what I did. Half blind and an irrational mess, it's honestly too much to handle.

The real reason why I left was because I had to clear my mind for a bit.

I left the hotel and just took a walk. I purposely left my phone because I didn't want to be bothered. But I knew I wouldn't take too long because I honestly wanted to get back to Chris and our baby.

So I decided to walk down the street and back which was nothing major. It gave me enough breathing room to come back to reality and confidently go back in the hotel.

Soon as I walked through the hotel doors I seen Chris sitting in the lobby with the baby in his arms.

"Where did you go?" He asked me while getting up from the chair.

I spoke truthfully "I took a walk"

"A walk? With who?"

I sighed "Can we just talk about this when we get back to the room"

"No tell me now Tiana!"

"Chris lower your voice because it's honestly not that serious"

He furrowed his eyebrows "Oh... so it's not that serious to you? So tell me who was you with?"

"I'm not gonna let you bring down my energy Chris because I don't have time for this bullshit with you"

"Just tell me Tiana, are you fuckin somebody else?"

I sighed in frustration "I went for a walk and that's it. I had to clear my head because my mind was clouded with a lot of shit I've been dealing with lately"

"So why did you lie and said that you were going to the lobby?"

"I needed my space, you're acting like I went and fucked somebody else"

Then he scuffled "Well you did it before"

"That was in the past Chris! I'm not the same Tiana from before, I've changed for better and for worse. If you don't believe that then I'd suggest we go our separate ways."

"I'm so sorry... I just have had a lot of shit going on, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I have trust issues"

I sighed "When we go back to Cali we're gonna go to counseling. I feel like it'll help both of us heal our wounds"

"You're right Ti...I definitely will go."

"Ok let's go back to our hotel room I gotta start booking this flight to Virginia"

Chris looked confused at me "Why? I thought we were going to Cali?"

"We both have to handle some business with the feds, we basically gotta clear your name up cuz your wanted for the murder of me"

"I don't think we should do that Tiana, maybe we can just go back home to Cali and relax for a bit"

I continued "You can't keep running Chris, besides 1. They don't got any sufficient evidence that you murdered me and 2. I'm alive. When they see me alive with you I'll just say it was a misunderstanding"

"Alright just make sure you stay by my side"

"I'll never leave you again baby"

Christopher kissed me then we walked back to the elevator.

<Chris P.O.V>

When we got back to our room Tiana booked a flight to Virginia. I honestly didn't wanna go but there was a reasonable reason why I should. Hopefully after getting through this step our lives will go by easier than before. Most likely counseling is gonna help me and Tiana work on our relationship mentally and physically, I'd do anything for that girl. I truly love her.

"Tiana what time did you book our flight?" I asked.

"I booked it for 1 o'clock , we got a few hours to just relax"

I nodded "So what are we?"

Tiana looked at me confused "Excuse me?"

"What are we? Are we friends? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Husband and wife? What's the status of our relationship?"

She thought to herself "I feel like we should start over as friends....with benefits"

"Why not start off as boyfriend and girlfriend? We both love each other so why start over?"

"We both need to focus on bettering ourselves, we're both fucked up mentally and I personally feel like that'll destroy a relationship"

I stayed silent and thought to myself. Maybe Tiana is right, we do need to focus on bettering ourselves.

"That makes sense but since we only friends I don't wanna see you around no niggas, you're mine and only mine...you understand?"

She raised her eyebrow and smirked "I understand daddy, I'm all yours. But that goes for the same for you too"

"I'm not worried about them other bitches"

"So you wasn't worried about Lydia when you met her in the park?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "How did you know I met her in the park?"

Tiana got up from the chair and started to cough loudly "I think I'm catching something"

"Yeah you were about to catch that lie that was finna slip through your mouth. Now tell me how you knew"

"Hey look at the time, it's almost 11:00-"

I cut her off "Tiana! Stop playing with me!"

"Okay..." then she began to mumble "I put a tracker in your phone"

I put my hand towards my ear "Speak up Tiana"

"I Put A Tracker On Your Phone! There Can You Hear Me Now?!"

"Tiana lower your voice, you're gonna wake up the whole world screaming like that"

She rolled her eyes "But you heard me right?"

"Don't get smart with me"

"Or What? You ain't gonna do shit"

I chuckled "Don't tempt me babygirl"

She began to laugh nervously "Give me my baby"

"I see you wanna change the subject cuz you know what would've happened"

"And what would've happened?" Tiana asked.

I continued "We would've had a repeat of last night"

Tiana grabbed the baby from my arms and tried to walk off but I grabbed her from behind and pulled her closer to me. Then I made her sit directly on my lap.

"Chris..."

"I don't know where you thought you were going?"

"I was gonna feed the baby" I could just tell by the tone in her voice that she was lying.

I rubbed my hands on her thighs "Stop playin babe"

"I'm not..."

Tiana sounded so nervous and shy it was something that I was never used to but it was so cute.

"Why you so shy around me baby? I make you nervous or sum?"

I could hear her breathing getting heavy while I was guiding my hands directly to her inner thighs.

She began to stutter "I g-gotta feed t-the baby"

"I already fed him, he good. Why don't you put him down? He's already sleeping, lay him down on the couch over there"

"....I feel like if we do this then we're gonna miss our flight" She spoke in a soft tone.

Then I whispered deeply in her ear "Fuck that flight"

She looked back at me and bit her bottom lip "Okay"

Tiana got up from my lap then I smacked her ass lightly just so I could see it jiggle.

"Hurry up...I'll be waiting in the bathroom"

I winked at her and walked off to the bathroom. Soon as she walks in this bathroom I'm gonna put in work.

After going inside the bathroom seconds later Tiana came in and shut the door.

"Let's hurry before he wakes up"

Tiana hopped on top of the counter by the sink and pulled me closer to her.

I began to kiss her plump lips passionately while quickly undoing my pants. After successfully doing that I lifted her dress up and slid her panties to the side.

Even though I wanted to fuck her for hours I had to shorten it to an hour at least because I lowkey didn't wanna miss that flight either.

"You ready?"

Tiana nodded for confirmation and I slipped inside of her slowly. Just like last night I'm not gonna pull out for shit. With good pussy like that I wouldn't mind having another baby.

Besides I still want a baby girl.

~30 minutes later~

I would've fucked her longer but our baby started crying.? I sometimes forgot how hard it was to fuck when you got a child. You can't just fuck willingly anymore.

Sadly we either gotta make appointments or have someone watching him in order to really fuck in peace.

We already had our bags ready for our flight and we decided to go to the airport a little earlier so we won't miss our flight.

Tiana's phone began to ring and I alerted her but she told me to answer it for her. I was a little skeptical at first when I seen the caller ID but I decided to answer it.

[Phone Convo]

Me-Hello?

Joyce-Christopher?

Me-....Hey ma, how you doing?

Joyce- I'm good...how are you? Are you doing alright?

Me- Yeah, I'm fine. Me and Tiana are coming to Virginia in a few hours

Joyce-I can't wait....look I'm sorry for what went down a few days ago, I was being blackmailed by Michael. He told me that he'd make me lose my job if I didn't bring those detectives in to come and take you

Me-I forgive you, Hey ma... when we get to Virginia can you do me a huge favor?

Joyce- Sure what is it?

Me-I'll tell you when I get there cuz it's really private so I'll see you later alright?

Joyce- Ok sweetie I'll see you soon

Me-Alright bye ma

[End Of Convo]

___________________________

What favor do you think Chris is gonna ask Joyce?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Chris?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening
18.3K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......
428K 5.3K 37
🦋✨
3.5K 150 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It ‏‏‎ social media & real life mzzystars © 2023