Doctor Who: Nightmare Of The...

By CaptainThunderWho

The planet Banjee - Xyno has drifted well off its orbit and is now floating aimlessly in space. The planet co... More

PART 1 - Scene 1 - The TARDIS
Scene 2 - The human embryos
Scene 3 - Out of orbit
Scene 4 - The planet Banjee - Xyno
Scene 5 - The story
Scene 6 - Goodbye!
Scene 7 - A Spaceship?
PART 2 - Scene 1 - The Daleks!
Scene 2 - DALEKS CONQUER AND DESTORY!
Scene 3 - Invasion of the plant
Scene 4 - TARDIS takeoff
Scene 5 - A sun's supernova
Scene 6 - Black hole
Scene 7 - The planet Marinus
Scene 8 - The return
Scene 9 - Back
PART 3 - Scene 1 - Doctor, what do we do now?
Scene 2 - Mitch! Mia! Lily! Louisa?
Scene 3 - Recharging K-9
Scene 4 - The Dalek factory explained
Scene 6 - Dalek control
Scene 7 - Arriving at the plant
Scene 8 - Sensors indicating
PART 4 - Scene 1 - Investigating
Scene 2 - Deadly jelly babies
Scene 3 - The power plant
Scene 4 - The Dalek Supreme
Scene 5 - Messing with the DNA
Scene 6 - Next
Scene 7 - The Human Race can now spread

Scene 5 - EXTERMINATE!

30 0 0
By CaptainThunderWho

The baron planet is being searched – by the Daleks. A small squad, four or five scan the area around carefully and analytically. Their heads turn and their stalks swing up and down. One of the Daleks stops for a moment. The Dalek thinks they can hear something – voices. It feels them through the vibrations.

Dalek 1:

HUMAN VOICES HAVE BEEN DETECTED!

Dalek 2:

VOICES LOCATED BELOW THE PLANET'S SURFACE.

Dalek 3:

IDENTIFYING NEAREST ACCESS POINT BELOW THE SURFACE.

Dalek 4:

CONTROL, THE HUMANS HAVE BEEN DETECTED!

They are communicating on a radio.

Dalek Supreme:

EXTERMINATE THE HUMANS! EXTERMINATE THEM!

Below the surface, the party are beginning to move and prepare.

Mitch:

A fascinating story, Doctor. So, do you know exactly how Davros was able to mutate his own race?

Louisa:

I thought you were the best scientist here, Mitch.

Leela:

Well, I guess we owe you people an apology. After what we left you to.

The Doctor seems distracted and unsettled like he knows something is above the surface. He rises. His hand begins to prickle and his hairs stand up on his right hand.

Louisa:

Forget it guys.

Doctor:

Quiet, everyone!

Connor:

You alright, Doctor?

Doctor:

I can feel the hairs on my hand standing. And my hair is also beginning to curl. Which means its either raining, or I'm onto something.

Leela:

I can feel it to. Like something is coming.

Doctor:

Ssshhh!

The room is silent. They hear something crawling downwards, breaking up the rocks as it makes its way into the hideout. There was only one thing it could be.

Out. Now. Everyone, quietly leave through the other entrance.

Dalek 1:

EXTERMINATE!

Doctor:

NOW!

They run! They all rush out, speedily. The Doctor last to leave. He narrowly misses a blast from the Dalek, firing endlessly at him.

Connor:

How far is the end of this thing?

Louisa:

Almost as far as the other one.

The party run down the windy passage, running for their lives as the Dalek invades their hideaway. They make it finally. The other four Daleks are still towards the other end of the passage, and Connor pokes his head out as he spots them staring down the hole, waiting for the Dalek, or livestock to exterminate. They take no chances. They just run out. All of them. One of the Daleks raises their eyestalk at them.

Dalek 1:

HUMAN BEINGS LOCATED!

Dalek 2:

SEEK, LOCATE, DESTROY!

Louisa:

Where are we heading to?

Doctor:

Back to the TARDIS.

The Doctor, Leela and Louisa stay towards the back, whilst the others run at the front of the group.

Dalek 3:

EXTERMINATE!

They all sprint down the hill, the Daleks pursuing them – firing their energy bolts in all different random directions. The Doctor and party head towards another hill, using that as a cover as they make it back to the TARDIS. The four Daleks stand over the hill, dominant and the superior beings. The others have made it behind the hill, the Doctor, Leela and Louisa have almost. Now, the Time Lord and his companion have, but Louisa is still not covered.

Dalek 4:

WE ARE THE SUPREME BEINGS!

The Dalek exterminates Louisa, as she screams as she drops dead behind the cover, almost a burnt cinder.

Leela:

NO!

Connor:

Louisa!

Doctor:

Come on! The Daleks will be onto us!

The Daleks are down. Now, the Doctor and Leela take the lead.

Lily:

How much further?

Doctor:

Almost there!

Moments later, the TARDIS is in sight.

QUICK!

They make it. The Doctor unlocks the door, as everyone has finally entered in, the Daleks are in range.

Dalek 1:

EXTERMINATE!

The Doctor jumps into the TARDIS, slamming the door as the bolts blows on the window. He catches his breath on the console.

Doctor:

We need to take off immediately. And we'll head for the power plant. Never land the TARDIS directly on enemy lines. And then we will walk there.

Leela:

Well the other side of the planet wasn't far enough.

The TARDIS begins materializing. The light begins flashing at the top, the Daleks fire but can't destroy the TARDIS. Now, it had vanished.

Mitch:

The trans-dimensional engineering is incredible, Doctor.

Mia:

Yeah, how is it bigger on the inside than the out?

Lily:

Guys, we just lost Louisa! The Daleks just killed her. We almost didn't make it there. They found out our hideout.

Connor:

Louisa was the youngest of us all. But I admire her bravery.

Doctor:

And if we don't move on the whole universe will be at the mercy of a new Dalek Empire. Sometimes in life you just had to accept the ones you've lost, no matter how much they mean to you.

Mitch:

Your rather cold about the situation, Doctor.

Doctor:

That's right. Because I'm a Time Lord. I don't have two hearts and lived for 752 years to learn the lessons of the universe the hard way.

K-9 has finished charging, who has been left on the table as the wire is connecting him to the bottom of the TARDIS. He raises his little head.

K-9:

Master?

Doctor:

AH! K-9, you good dog.

K-9:

System repairs and circuit regeneration now complete.

Doctor:

Marvellous.

He unplugs K-9 and drops him back down on the ground.

K-9:

Did you miss me, master?

Doctor:

Yes I did boy.

He strokes him, the other humans look confused and crack up.

You remember these people don't you, K-9?

K-9:

Affirmative, master. Mitch, Lily, Connor and Mia.

Mia:

Are we allowed to stroke him?

Doctor:

Well, why not?

Mia:

Here boy, come here.

Whilst K-9 is at the centre of attention for the girls and Mitch, the Doctor, Leela and Connor stand together quietly.

Connor:

I think you know the idea.

Leela:

Attack?

Doctor:

Yes. It will be risky. Especially considering the size and power of this Dalek army.

Leela:

We will stop them, won't we Doctor?

Doctor:

Oh yes. Easily. In fact, when you saw me on the other side of the complex, it can mean only one thing. And that is we head around, underground. It must have been a message for us from the future. What worries me now is what we will find in the complex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 19 36
Finding themselves in a strange and confined space of time, the Doctor and his friends stumble upon a terrifying revelation about the Doctor's past...
464K 19.2K 66
No man or woman born, coward or brave, can shun his destiny. Book 1 of the Dusk til Dawn series Book 4 of the Northern Lights series Fem!OC x Eleven...
52.3K 3K 76
where a boy meets an alien and travels the universe Book 1 of the Spaceman Series. 334,926 Words Part One- approx 101,649 words Part Two- approx 1...
3.6K 226 29
Story synopsis: You're moving on from your trauma and are finding a growing sense of family on the Tardis, but things are changing, yourself more tha...