Intimacy

Par adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 61

305 16 4
Par adellights

Songs:

Hasta Luego - HRVY feat Malu Trevejo
King Of My Heart - Taylor Swift
Red - Taylor Swift
Lights- Leland.
You're the reason - Intersection 》

Chris eyed me with confusion and he looked at me then my mother again for like ten times.

I cleared my throat when my mother asked "Is this your friend from college?" She asked and I gave a weak smile.

I swear to God, Chris should've ask me first instead of appearing in front of my door like this.

Chris smiled and said hi to her. "Mom, he is my boyfriend. The guy I told you about like a few months ago." I said in all honesty and I do hope she approves him.

Chris is not a bad looking guy, he is nicely neat and have a lot of tattoos which is giving me fifty percent of hope whether my mother likes him or not.

She let out a little laugh and back to her serious expression. Chris awkwardly standing next to me and I sighed "Mom his name is Christopher Velez.. him and Joel were friends from their college."

She nodded, "Oh."

Oh? What's that suppose to mean? I'm anxious now and I know how awkward Chris is feeling right now.

"Well then what is he doing here?" My mother asked.

"I stop by to visit her. I will go back to my hotel now." Chris said and my eyes widened.

He booked a hotel? Or was that a lie.

I hope that someday Chris would meet my parents but I didn't know it will be like this. This situation right now is super awkward and I know that after Chris left, my mother will bombarded me questions.

I gave Chris a sympathy look and I mouthed him "text you later." Then he nodded and left.

My mother raised a brow with her arms crossed. She is so strict that I want to end myself.

"He's cute right?" I asked her.

She nodded, "He is but would you look at all those tattoos. Is he suppose to be a biker? Does he smoke marijuana?"

I clapped my hands together to make her stop judging him because of his appearance. "Mom stop it please. He doesn't do drugs or smoke, that's just the way he is. That's his style." I said.

Her lips formed a line, "If your father see him.." I cut her off.

"Mom please..he is a friend of Joel and he's not that bad please mom.."

Her lips pouted with her serious face expression which bothers me a lot and I know she doesn't hate him but she definitely doesn't like him.

"Tell me about his parents. What do they do for a living?" My mother asked.

I lazily walked in the kitchen and grab a water bottle out of the fridge, "His family is actually from Ecuador but he was born in New Jersey. Don't know much about his parents, we only been dating for about six to seven months. Mom."

She raised her hands in defeat and nodded, "Okay but if ever you're going to pursue him. Tell him to arrange a family meeting. I wanna meet his parents someday."

I nodded, "Okay."

I sighed in relief, that was quite a good start. I thought she was going to completely reject Chris.

"Shit." I cussed and grab my phone so that I can text Chris.

Babe you really in a hotel? Where are you staying?

He texted back.

Yes I walked in and book this hotel just a few blocks away from your apartment. I'm sorry, I should've told you I was coming.. I didn't know your mom is here.

I texted back.

It's alright. She kinda likes you.

He replied.

Hahahaha.

I smiled because of his response. I'm glad he's here. I missed him so much and if my mom weren't here. I would've kiss him so passionate just now. Ughh..

My hormones are all over the place when I see how hot Chris is.

Can you text me your address.

Then he replied.

Foo hotel. That's all I know.

Okay. I'm going there tonight.

"Valerie honey." My mother called me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to do grocery shopping later after dinner. Why don't you invite your boyfriend for dinner so we can have a little chit chat." She said and I grin.

This could be an open door. She won't force me to marry someone. She will respect my decision on who to date or marry? Yes please.

"Okay great thank you mom! I love you so much, I'm just gonna go to his hotel."

"Wait..do not do anything inappropriate."She said and I nodded awkwardly.

I know what she meant. I won't have sex with Chris. I mean I will someday. Right?

So I turned on the google map and typed Foo Hotel. He said it's just a few blocks away so I'm just gonna walk.

When I arrived, I saw Chris sitting at the lobby. He is now wearing a white t-shirt and a short with flip flops at a hotel. Usually he's very fully on dressed up cool when he's outside.

He saw me and smiled. We gave each other a hug and then he peck my lips.

"Did you really book this room or was it a last minute plan because you're scared of my mom."

He chuckled, "It was a last minute plan and thank God they have vacancy here. Your mother is pretty but kinda scary too." He admit.

I nodded with a small smile, "It's true. She can be very pushy."

He hold my hand and we walked together to his room.

"Btw my mean mom is inviting you for dinner tonight." I said then his eyes widened.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"Damn yeah I will go. Don't worry I'll make myself prepared for this so she will like me." He said then he pulled me and my small butt landed on his lap.

We were sitting on the couch. I miss this and I miss his scent so much.

"I miss you." I said while resting my head on his chest. He smiled and lifted my chin up to look at his beautiful face.

Did I ever mention that he smiles like an angel?

"I miss you more babe."

And right there I kissed him, I move my legs so that I can sit on his lap so that I'm straddling him.

When he planted kisses on my neck, that was when my hormones started to rise up even more than just now.

"Chris no hickeys..my mom will kill me." I said and he smirked.

"Are you still on your period or are you free now?" He asked and I giggled.

"No I'm not on my period."

He smirked again and he winked at me this time. What the hell is he planning to do?

We're not gonna have sex right? No we're not I'm not ready for that. My mother literally was telling me not to do anything innapropriate but here I am.

"Can I taste you?" He whispered to my ear and it send me shivered down my spine. I swear this guy can drive me insane anytime he wants.

"Yes." Why am I such a hoe. Oh God forgive me but I don't know why I agree to this. I love him and I want him that's why.

He then lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed. He took off my jeans and tossed it somewhere on the floor then I felt his hands rubbing my area.

He took off my panties and I felt his tongue licking and sucking my private area. It was such a new feeling that I couldn't believe I'm doing this.

His tongue went so deep that I almost lost it so I grab his hair and he looked up at me and smirk.

"What are you doing. Continue it." I said and he giggled "Aye yeeee madam."

I was like in cloud nine when his tongue keep doing what they were doing to make me feel so much pleasure.

Then he sat next to me and I looked like I am running out of breath. "Was it good? Did you enjoy it?" He asked and I nodded.

He smiled and I buried my face on his chest. I was embarrassed for goodness sake.

"Oh come on you're acting shy again?" He sighed.

"Shut up."

....

After minutes and minutes of trying to stop Chris from worrying to much and what to wear for the dinner tonight.

He finally settle down with a simple black shirt and gray jeans to match with his red converse.

"The way you dressed up is hot and I don't care what my mom thinks. You're not a 54 year old man to dressed up in suit and tie or something so fancy. You're a college guy." I said.

He chuckled, "Well I still want your mom to like me."

I smiled, he is such a sweet guy. "You're so tense right now Chris just relax. My mom can be nice."

He looked at me with whatever expression "Can be."

I opened the door and I can smell spaghetti, red wine and roasted beef coming from the kitchen.

I guess my mom is finish with her cooking.

It's rare to see her cooking. She usually just order food or eat outside.

And yes I know I was suppose to go to a sleepover thingy with Kevin but I have to cancel that because first my mom is here and second my boyfriend is here.

There's always next time.

"Oh you two are here early than I expected." She smiled and shake hands with Chris.

I'm glad she's making an effort to get to know him more. I hope so.

"Hi Mrs Jenz, I should introduce myself in a proper way. My name is Christopher Velez." He smiled.

My mom nodded and gestured us to sit at the dinning table so we can start our dinner.

Then my mom asked him about what his parents do.

"My parents got divorced when I was in high school but my mom works in Ecuador as a makeup artist and work some part time job. My dad..he's minding his own business." He looked so sad when he was talking about his dad.

"Oh, they're divorced so you never communicate with your parents anymore?" My mom asked and he shook his head.

He looked so uncomfortable talking about this topic so I have to say something.

"The food is nice mom." I said. I know it's a random comment but someone gotta say it.

"Gracias mi amor." My mom smiled.

"So did you know that Joel and Valerie were suppose to be engaged?" My mom said and my eyes widened.

Chris's eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head.

Why does my mom have to do this to us. Why can't she have some respect for our relationship and stop making everyone awkward.

I thought this was going to be a chill nice get to know each other dinner time.

"Mom.. enough..Joel passed away. Can we not talk about this." I sighed.

"Well he needs to know that." My mom said.

I can't believe my mother would say that to Chris. Everytime someone talk about Joel, it turns out to be very triggering because he's not here anymore.

And no Chris doesn't have to know that me and Joel were suppose to be forced into marriage.

"Mrs Jenz I just want to let you know that your daughter is very beautiful." He said and I couldn't help but smile a little.

My mom giggled and take another drink of her fancy red wine. Can she stop being an arrogant woman and at least make herself look like she's genuinely nice to Chris even though I know she doesn't like him that much.

I sighed, "Mom we're gonna take some fresh air at the balcony." I said and hold Chris's hand.

She didn't say anything because we left just like that.

"Joel and you." He said and I cut him off. "Stop let's not talk about that." I said.

He nodded, "If he was still here, he would've been happy." He said.

"Pardon?" Does he know that Joel likes me more than just a friend?

"He has a crush on you Val." He said and I looked away from his gaze.

"So he told you." I said and he raised a brow at me.

"What? You knew?" He asked.

I nodded, "I just found out about this today. To be fair I didn't know when he was still alive."

He sighed, "How?"

"The journal, I mean his journal. My mom gave it to me so that I can keep it. I read it...and now I feel so guilty." I said.

He scoffed, "Guilty? Of what? You not knowing he has feelings for you all along? Please Valerie it wasn't your fault. He was a coward for not letting you know..but do you like him in that way?"

"No of course not. I see him as my best friend."

He nodded, judging the way he looks. He look like he's going to cry or maybe he miss Joel as much as I do.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"It was my fault really..I can't forgive myself for what I did..that night I should've called the cops instead of Joel." He sighed.

We're back at this again. "Past is past, no matter how much you blame yourself. You can never bring him back to life. Move on I know it's hard and out of all people I'm the one who's telling you to move on." What a joke.

He pulled me into a hug and my eyes started to become watery.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the balcony door, it was my mother. We pulled away from each other.

"Sorry to interrupt the little hugging session but the desserts are ready, I baked your favorite brownies honey."My mother said and it made me smile.

She is so confusing sometimes.

"Aight ma we'll go in there." I said and Chris raised a brow at me "You were right, your mom can be nice. Hehehe."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah because she made us desserts."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 213 48
She was Jennifer He was James In the teenage world full of crushes, drama, fun, and tears, Jen and James thought they've seen it all. Since birth the...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...
44.1K 1.1K 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...
140K 4.4K 56
[Highest Ranking #1 ' May 22, 2018' Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking #6 ' July 15, 2018 CNCO] _________________________________ Started: December 28th...