Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 48

178 15 33
By UniquelyScarred

<Unknown P.O.V>

When Chris texted me saying he needed my help I was willing. I've been warning him for the longest but he seems to never listen or he just doesn't take me serious. I can understand why because he barely knows me...but I know him. Have you heard of second chances? That's what God gave me...I honestly don't know why because I've sinned so much. But I guess this is God's plan.

A few hours ago when I was talking to Joyce I decided to warn her as well because I knew she needed to help Chris.
I felt that she knew that Chris was in danger but she didn't say shit about it. That's when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands.

I quickly left and went straight to the airport to get the first flight to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

How did I know he was there?

When me and Chris were in Virginia together I put a tracker in his phone so I'd know where he would be going.

I always knew about him and Lydia before he even told me but I stayed lowkey. I just sat back and watched everything play out.

I was staying at a hotel down here in Baton Rouge so it was easy for me to go to Chris.

Soon after he texted me I tracked down where he was at and got the address down then I ordered an Uber. Thankfully the Uber was only 7 minutes away from me.

When the Uber arrived I decided to call Chris. Within seconds later he answered.

[Phone Convo]

Chris-Hello?.....Hello?

Me- I uh....I'm in on my way....Did you get the baby?

Chris-Tiana?

Me-Chris did you get the baby?

Chris-No... I can't find him

Me- Give me a few minutes and I'll be there ok?

Chris-Tiana can you please tell me that it's you

Me-....Tiana's dead.

[End Of Convo]

I quickly hung up and sighed. It's heartbreaking because I could hear the hurt in his voice. He needs to stop asking for Tiana because she's dead and gone....

~10 minutes later~

When I arrived I told the Uber driver to drop me off around the corner from the house. The house looked heavily guarded from in the front so I snuck in through a side window.

They mainly couldn't see me because I was wearing all black, plus it was nighttime.

When I successfully got in the house and texted Chris to see where he was.

<Chris P.O.V>

I was quietly roaming around the halls then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and read the text 'I'm in the house where are you?' I responded then waited for her to find me. I kept walking then I felt someone grab me and pull me into a dark room.

Hands covered my mouth then I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Shhh don't make a sound it's me. When I let go of your mouth turn around slowly and I'll turn on a light"

I nodded then she let her hand off of my mouth.

I watched her walk in the darkness, the moonlight hit at certain spots in the room so it was easy to scope out her silhouette.
Then she turned a lamp on that was placed on a small table.

Her whole body including her face was covered except for her eyes.

Then she whispered "Now we have to figure out a way to get Marcell back"

I walked up to her and asked hesitantly "Can I....see you?"

She unraveled the veil that was covering her face then tears started falling from my eyes.

"Please don't cry Chris...we gotta focus on other things right now"

"Tiana how you think I'm supposed to feel right now? It's hard to focus when the person who I thought was dead is standing in front of my face."

I continued to cry then she grabbed my face and brushed her soft lips against mine then we began to kiss. I wrapped my arms around Tiana's waist as I continued to pull her closer to my body.

Then Tiana mumbled between my lips "Please don't cry baby"

After she said that I deepened the kiss, seconds went by but it felt like eternity. Eternity was how long I wanted her to stay here with me. I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted it to be forever.

"I love you Tiana" I said interrupting our kiss.

Tiana looked into my eyes and replied "I've always loved you Chris... I never stopped"

Her lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

Then I came back to reality and remembered, we have to get our child.

"Ti...Baby we gotta stop, we still need to find the baby"

She pecked my lips one last time then put her veil back on "Let's go"

"So how are we gonna do this? We don't have any weapons"

"Just follow me"

Tiana grabbed my hand and turned off the lamp before walking to the door. She put her ear to the door and listened.

I'm guessing that she ain't hear nothing so she carefully opened the door making sure no sound would echo from the door hinges.

Hand in hand we quietly walked down the hallway checking door to door until we found our child then we both heard crying.

"You hear that?" I whispered.

Tiana nodded and let go of my hand and walked up to the door. She listened carefully to the noise then walked back to me.

"Somebody else is in there, I can hear them singing a lullaby...I'm gonna go in, cover me"

I nodded then followed Tiana to the door and she slowly opened it. We both peeked in the room to see Lydia facing away from the door holding our child.

I let Tiana walk in first and I followed along while watching our surroundings then I closed the door on the way in.

"Be careful" I whispered.

I stood by the door as Tiana stared walking towards Lydia.

She crept up behind Lydia before covering her mouth and nose, slowly suffocating Lydia.

Then I heard Tiana whisper loudly "Get the baby"

I hurried and grabbed the baby while watching Lydia struggle for air. Then Tiana snapped her neck and I watched Lydia's body collapse to the floor.

"Hey baby boy look who's here" then I pointed at Tiana "It's mommy"

Tiana looked at the baby and began to tear up. Then she held her arms out "Let me see him"

"Here" I handed the baby to her then she started to cry.

I looked at the baby and noticed he was comfortable in her arms then he started to smile.

"I missed you so much baby" Tiana said while kissing his cheeks.

The baby started to get excited and move around more. I'm guessing he's feeling the same way in feeling....Happy.

But sometimes happiness can run short....

"So you are alive?"

Me and Tiana both turned to the doorway to see Tyga standing there toting a gun.

Then Tiana responded "You didn't bury me deep enough Michael"

"I'll take a note for the next time...but for now come here and give me a kiss"

She scrunched her face up "I'm not kissing you"

"So you don't miss me?"

"Miss you? I don't give a fuck about you"

Tyga began to laugh then spoke "All the times we made love...And you still don't give a fuck?"

Then I butted in "Leave her alone my nigga"

He pointed the gun at me "I don't think I was talking to you Chris"

"That little ass gun don't scare me nigga"

He pulled the trigger and missed me. I sprinted towards him and tackled him to the ground.

The gun flew out of his hands and I started punching his face. I made sure all my hits connected, all the frustration and anger that built up finally came out.
I didn't stop until I seen blood.

Without noticing Tiana grabbed the gun and shot Tyga twice in the head.

"You took too long for me so I finished it, Let's go"

I sat there in shock for a minute then I got up and dragged Tyga's body to the closet along with Lydia's.

"Alright come on" I said to Tiana.

We both walked out the room and walked down the hall.

Then Tiana spoke "You can stay with me until we go back home"

"I gotta get me and the baby's things from Lydia's house, everything is already packed it's just sitting in her room."

She sighed "Alright...follow me"

I followed her back to the room that we just left from and she walked straight to the closet where Tyga and Lydia were. Then she reached in Lydia's pockets to find her house and car keys.

After that we snuck out the house and walked to the driveway where I spotted Lydia's car.

"I'm driving, get in the passengers side and hold the baby"

Once we got in the car I drove off and left. Minutes later we arrived at Lydia's house and I got our things and hurried and put it in the car. Then I drove back to the hotel that Tiana was staying at.

~2 hours later~

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist before going back in the room where I saw Tiana putting the baby to sleep.

Tiana looked at me and smirked "You not gonna put any clothes on?"

I shook my head no then I examined how her eyes slowly trailed down my body. She was mainly watching the water droplets roll down my chest making its way further down.

"You like what you see?"

"You alright...." She jokingly said

I rolled my eyes and laughed "You know a nigga fine as fuck"

"...Ok pal, keep thinking that"

"When this towel drops your gonna change your mind" I said smirking

Tiana looked down at the towel then looked back up at my face "Drop it then...I wanna see if it changes my mind"

I raised my eyebrow "I will on one condition"

"Ok what is it?"

"Explain to me how in the fuck are you alive?"

The expression on her face changed "God brung me back, he told me that I wasn't finished yet"

"Bullshit, I seen you shoot yourself in the head."

"Yes I shot myself... I now suffer from the damages"

I looked at her confused "What damages?"

"I'm blind in my left eye" after she said that she took the brown contact out of her eye and showed me a powderish grey eye.

"Daaaamn Ti...I didn't know you could still be a bad bitch with one eye"

I made Tiana laugh and she smiled "You really know how to brighten something that's negative and dull"

"That's what your man is supposed to do."

She smiled and got up off the bed with the baby still in her arms "Get his blanket for me? Imma lay him down on the couch over there"

"Why? I thought he was gonna lay down with us?"

Tiana raised her eyebrow "Oh... I guess you don't want any pussy then. I'll just bring him back to bed with me"

"No, No, No let me get his blankets"

I walked over to the bag and took out two of his blankets. Then I walked over to the couch and laid one blanket down then Tiana put the baby down. Then I handed her the second blanket and she laid it on top of the baby.

She looked at me and smiled "You ready Daddy?"

"Hell yeah, you ain't got to tell a nigga twice" I dropped my towel and grabbed Tiana and lifted her up

Her legs were now wrapped around my waist and I walked over to the bed.

I let her body fall comfortably on the bed as I was ready to take action.
Tiana was only wearing a T-shirt and panties which was always a turn on for me. So I guided my hands up her legs while I kissed her.

When I reached her panties I didn't feel like pulling them down so I ripped them off, surprising her of the amount of strength that I had.

Tiana took her shirt off revealing her naked body.

Lord knows how much I missed this.

I leaned in a little closer, now our foreheads touching. I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. Her very sweet smell was flooding my senses now...

Tiana ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and she could feel the beating of my heart against her chest.

Then she whispered "Make love to me please"

I could hear the eagerness in her voice, she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her. So I decided to fulfill her needs.

I slid myself deep inside of her and Tiana let out the loudest moan I ever heard.

Our lips collided as I started going deeper so she could feel all of me. I grabbed her legs and positioned them up making sure her ankles touched her shoulders.

Tonight I was gonna take control.

I began to stroke deep inside of her going slow. I could tell that I was hitting her spot.
Her toes began to curl up while she was moaning between my lips.

I wasn't gonna speed up the pace this time because I wanted this passionate night to last. Secretly I loved hearing her moan for more....maybe it was time to give her more.

"You ready mami?" I said while I kept hitting at her g-spot

Tiana eyes were rolling in the back of her head as the pleasure filled her body.

"Fuck yesss...I'm ready daddy"

I smirked "Well hold on tight"

I switched up the tempo and started fucking her fast. Heat began to fill the room as sweat was dripping from our bodies.

I felt Tiana dig her nails deep into my back. Aside from the pain I also got pleasure from it.

"You fuck me so good daddy" She moaned in my ear.

I bit my lip and continued to dick her down right. Tiana's moans filled the room along with mines.

"Damn baby you're so wet"

I kept up with my pace as I could feel her moist walls tightening up around me.

Then she moaned "I'm finna cum"

"Cum all on me baby"

Her walls began to spasm while her body began to shake vigorously. But that didn't stop me.

I kept going until I felt myself about to reach my climax.

I threw my head back "Ohhh shit"

Seconds later my warm sticky fluids filled up inside of her. Then I pulled myself out and laid down next to Tiana. She climbed on top of me and laid down on my chest, not caring about how hot and sweaty we were.

"I love you Chris"

I replied as I was catching my breath "I love you too babygirl"

____________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron
3.5K 150 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023