Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Twenty.

4.3K 117 7
By signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty.
Outlanders!

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

I am worried.

Worried about Sasuke and the Hokage. Its useless, I can't interfere if course. But I can go to the Hokage since Hikari cant inform Orochimaru about this.

"I'll be back..." I whispered to Naruto. He looked confused but I left him here and started to go to the crowd, making through so I can go to the Hokage and at least do something. Protect him maybe as hard as I can.

I made a jump and landed there to the Hokage and fake Kazekage 's base.

Some Jounins blocked my way. "Where you going, kid?" One of them asked.

I narrowed my eyes. "Let me through." I said.

"Leave her." said the old man Hokage. The Jounins looked confused and let me through.

"Hokage old man." I greeted him, standing beside his chair.

"What is it that you want, Kyuubi?" He asked. I moved my eyes to the corner to Orochimaru and gulped.

"I... I'm just wanting to be here... Next to you."

He made a single simple nod and tapped his hand on the chair's arm. "You may sit here." He said.

I nodded and sat on the arm of his chair and was ready to fight no matter what.

"Uhmm.. Old man..." I whispered .

"Hmm?"

I swallowed, too afraid to speak. Something will happen for sure if I tell him. At least there are many Ninjas around us. Especially with the Hokage. But I have heard about Orochimaru, and his troubling by eavesdropping. And he is a very dangerous man.

My face started to sweat. "I-Is that the Kazekage?" I asked nervously, but not daring to look at him. "The one over there..."

The Hokage chuckled and nodded. "Yes." He said. "You could go meet him if you want."

"N-no-"

"Oh, Sarutobi. Who is this... child?" asked Orochimaru as the Kazekage. I shivered, avoiding his eyes.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi." said Hokage. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Go to him." he told me. I can't say no of course because if I do, the Hokage would be questioning me on why.

I got off the arm of the chair and slowly went to the fake Kazekage. He took my hand. "Look at me, child." he said. I nervously looked at his eyes.

The dark eyelids...

Gaara has his eye appearance... Of course as the form of the real Kazekage. Their eyes are actually beautiful, especially Gaara's, makes them look dangerous which that is something acceptable to me and amazing for some weird reasons of mine.

His other hand went to my cheek and gave my eye a look"Ah. There it is, the eye... No wonder you carry the Nine Tailed beast inside you and your brother.

I tried to take myself away from him. But he was grabbing my hand in a firm grip. "L-let go..." I muttered, not wanting the Hokage to worry. He didnt let go. I frowned. "I swear if you touch the old man, I will kill you." I said as quiet as I can.

He laughed quietly. "What a funny kid." said Orochimaru loudly.

The Hokage looked at us and smiled warmly. "Of course. She is like a granddaughter to me." said the old man.

My heart skipped a beat.

Fake Kazekage gave me a look. "Granddaughter... This title will be gone soon." he said quietly.

My eyed widened with a gasp.

My eyes narrowed instead of widening it. I pulled away my hand from him and took three shurikens out of my shuriken pocket. I threw them at him but he dodged them by his arm, making them fall.

Yes. I caught everyone's attention. The crowd, the Jounins, my friends, brother and especially Sasuke and Gaara which Gaara got out of his sand shield and looked surprise as I believe since I know that's his father but which is not.

"K-Kyuubi!" The old man got up from his chair.

I pointed my kunai to the Hokage. "No! Stay away!" I yelled.

The Jounins with the Hokage's side were about to stop me but the "Kazekage" had his hand to block them. "No... Let her do what she wants." he said.

"No one... No one goes near the Hokage, especially you." I said in anger. "You will die!"

He laughed in amusement.

"Kyuubi. Stop." said the Hokage.

"No! I'm doing this for you!" I said stubbornly.

Then the fake Kazekage without any warning kicked one kunai off my hand and caused a big scratch on my palm. He almost kicked the others but I ducked down under his leg and grabbed his arm, twirling it and making him go down on the ground.

"Why you!" he growled. Making a weird looking Chakra.

I frowned in confusion.

"K-Kazekage-Sama, this is–" the Hokage stuttered.

But the fake Kazekage sent the Chakra on me. I had to do something quick, I instantly threw my last two kunai on his face and managed to hit his both hands. But ended up having a painful Chakra punch which broke the fence of the Hokage base and made me fall.

Its very high... Like really high... Am I to die?

"SASUKE!" Naruto screamed loudly as I heard while falling for my death

And then I felt Sasuke grabbing me to his arms before I hit the ground. He landed on the ground heroically and had me on the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I was trembling a lot. "Y-yes. " I stammered.

Sasuke suddenly gasped while looking at the crowd. "Everyone is... Sleeping..." He said. I looked at the crowd and it was true. My eyes shifted to the Hokage in worry.

"O-Old Man!"

Some Ninjas had put smoke, the Kazekage and Hokage disappeared and appeared on the very top.

"No!" I tried going there. But Sasuke grabbed me. " Dont! This is not good... We have to... " he looked at Gaara, who is having a painful time.

"G-Gaara." I mumbled, looking at him in worry. Temari and Kankuro came down to him and their sensei as well. Genma came to our side.

"You should have waited for the signal." said the Sand Sensei to his team.

"What are we supposed to do!" argued Kankuro.

"Y-you are with them..." I said, standing up on force. "And I thought finally some peace between Konoha and Suna. But no. You all are traitors." I said. "If the old man Hokage dies... You all do too."

"Kyuubi." scolded Genma. "Stand aside. You did well protecting the Hokage from Orochimaru. Now you are done with it."

Temari and Kankuro took Gaara away. I had balled my fists. "Shit." I didn't care of what Genma said, I jumped away and started to chase them. Seeing Konoha looked... Destroyed a bit. I will avenge.

For Konoha.

For the old man Hokage.

Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. I really thought they were the type of people who deserves a Kyuubi. But no, now they deserve Kurama's explosion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 10.9K 40
Naruko Uzumaki is the girl that everyone avoids. Nobody likes her or even treats her like a human being. They call her names, throw things at her, in...
770 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
9.9K 285 12
Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki are rivals, friends, and teammates. But, both have always felt something more for the other. (Narusasu/Sasunaru, mil...
16.6K 780 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...