Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Nineteen.

4.5K 124 43
By signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Nineteen.
Hikari VS Kyuubi.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

After the two Shinobi 's opened the door for us to the arena. I made a smooth foot slide to the sand and without any harm looked like a hero with that pose I did. Until Naruto behind me jumped and tripped on me.

"Oh Naruto, you klutz..." I muttered through the pain he just caused on my wounds.

Realizing how much people are watching, I'd say... Millions! For Sasuke of course which is bothering me how much they like to watch the 'famous' duckass fight whoever he is fighting.

Naruto got up and gave me a hand to lift me up. "Are you alright, sis?" he said.

"Yes, I'm fine. Now let go of me before they think I am disable to fight." I hissed at him. He let go immediately.

I can see the other Chunin exam takers were already there. Shikamaru, Temari, Kankuro, Shino, Gaara, Neji, Hikari and no Sasuke of course. I wonder who's he fighting with.

Wait... Where is Dosu Kinuta?

That is weird, I mean... I did injure him so bad, but he can't be dead ya know! I didn't hurt him that much... Well, I did, but he can't be dead!!

"Huuh everyone run away! There is a herd of bulls coming here!" screamed Naruto with all of the sudden.

"They're gone, Naruto Nii-chan! Now focus on why we are here!" I yelled at him.

The crowd started to cheer for us.

"Obviously for Sasuke Duckass- where is he anyway? And where is that guy who blew my ear drums, Dosu?" I asked curiously.

Naruto shrugged. "Beats me." He said.

•••

(I will skip some fights because I suck at writing an already written fight. Annnd... Not to mention, during Naruto vs Neji, when Naruto used Kurama's Chakra, it have may damaged Kyuubi since every time Naruto uses this chakra, she gets hurt. Soo.. Yeah, she is hurt. Random, sorry..)

•••

After the fight of Shikamaru versus Temari, which that fool Shikamaru had an easy chance to win but let Temari win instead. My name and Hikari's got called as the next battle.

"Kyuubi!" Naruto exclaimed. "I'm sure you'll kick his butt with your amazing strength. Go get your win!" He cheered.

I smiled.

"Thanks, Nii-chan. I'm sure I will kick his butt." I said in hesitation, but trying to show how calm and fearless I am.

Not to mention, I will not be using Kurama's Chakra because... some are Konoha villagers which means they will think of me as a monster like always. If only they see what I turned into. Only if I want to, I will.

I, without thinking, jumped off the rail thinking its like the second chunin Exam where thw height is near. But god , I jumped without thinking but ended up well by my feet.

Hikari used the stairs, hah. How funny and coward way to get downstairs. What a chicken!

Says the girl who accidentally jumped, but ehh who cares? I'M FIGHTING HIM! THAT matters!

We both went to the middle of the field.

Hikari scratched the back of his head. "Listen, if I win and causing you no harm. Would you go out with me?"

I scoffed. "You wish. Besides, you are the one to lose not me. If you lose, which you will obviously, you will buy me ramen for a month. Got it? Your deal is on, and mine is...?"

"On. Yes, this is a deal." He said.

I smirked and looked at the sky.

"Begin!" said Genma.

I begun with a:

(Instead of swords, imagine its fists sometimes and then kunai, the one with the long dreadlocks which if I dont know the name of this anime or him sorry is Kyuubi. I suck at writing fights I swear, sorry.)

As I dodged his attack and jumped backwards far. I sent the Chakra to my hands and thought of fire, which it came to my hands.

Hikari scoffed and lifted up his sleeves. I narrowed my eyes in confusion, until I saw what that is.

He had snake scales on both arms.

And the next thing I knew is him turning into a white snake. He hissed loudly and tried biting me. I jumped as it bit air down there and I landed on its head. "Oh shit-"

He shook himself.

I jumped off it to a far distance and started to do Shadow Clone Jutus with hand sign. I did seven clones making them attack it. As for the real me, I took out three shurikens and threw them at him. As I expected, he dodged them and vanished my clones with a simple attack.

"KYUUBI! HE WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOTHING!" screamed Naruto.

I glared at him. "If you listen closely, you'll hear me not caring!" I yelled at him. Turning my head an d seeing the snake slithering towards me. I gasped softly and my brain went blank.

'what should I DO?!'

I'm totally dead.

REALLY DEAD.

"Idiot child. Use Kurama's Chakra and end this!"

'Heck no, they'll think I'm a monster!'

"That thing is a monster and no one cares! USE IT. "

I did hand sign, begging for his Chakra until I felt the heat of Kurama powers all over me. And then I turned to that thing again... That four tailed demon AGAIN.

I hate this form. This is the cause of my wounds.

I ran with my four paws or whatever they are and tried reaching the snake's end. Its bigger than me, but I have to beat it, no matter how small I am than it.

The flames went to my hands, more like lava, I hit the snake hardly to its scales, it hissed and tried biting me, instead I gave it a kick on the face and made it hold back and poof! Hikari is back to human form.

He, without calming down, grabbed two kunai's and made three clones. Two went to me, I started to throw my fire on them until they vanished.

Hikari jumped above me, thinking I didn't see him, that fool.

He was about to slit me or stab me with the double kunai but this happened to the fool.

I grabbed his arms with my two hands and came back to my human form. I held back one arm and gave him a Chakra punch that threw him away.

But he jumped on his feet and ran to me screaming while still holding his kunai.

I tried having Chakra to my hand but turns out I used a lot that made me a bit stressful. Oh god, this is not good.

Hikari tackled me, went behind me and had his kunai on my throat.

"S-see the Kazekage?" he whispered , making me look at the Hokage and Kazekage forcefully. "I am the one to tell you this... H-he is my father. And guess... Guess who he is?"

"Kazekage?" I whispered. He laughed.

"Hey, is everything alright there?" said Genma.

Hikari grabbed my hair so I won't say anything. " Yeah. Everything is fine. We are just... We arent finished yet." he said Hikari.

"He is my father. He is Orochimaru, did you know that?"

I gasped softly, narrowing my eyes to the Kazekage.

"If you tell anyone. Your Hokage is dead and everyone else is. You have enemies everywhere. Also, I can read minds, if you tell anyone by your demon, Orochimaru will kill your Hokage. You hear me?"

I slowly nodded, giving a hopeless look to the old man Hokage.

"Now lets end this. You win or I do."

I elbowed him, kicked his hand off the kunai gave another kick to the top of his head which made blood come out of his mouth.

I made a hand gun and pointed it to him. I smiled.

"You are already dead." I said.

"What?!" Hikari said.

(JOJO REFERENCE🙈)

Sending a large steaming fire to him and making it carry him all the way to the wall as he hit it, all burned and black of ashes.

The immense cheers from the crowd came. That made me feel... Great.

"The winner is..." Genma froze. "Uh?"

Hikari moved, raising his hand to the air. "I... Yield." He said. Genma nodded.

"The winner is Uzumaki Kyuubi."

That brought cheers from the crowd more and more.

Hikari barely moved as he walked toward me, his white hair had ashes as well as his clothes and whole body.

"I-I'll... Take you there, sincw you are the.. Winner." He said. That was tense to hear. But he is almost burned so he can't do anything . I nodded and made him escort me to the stairs as we went up.

Halfway, he suddenly stopped, grabbing my arm stopping me as well.

"Huh?"

Hikari pointed a kunai to my back. " if you move, or talk, you are dead. Now get up there. "

My face shadowed. I slowly nodded with sweat on my face as I went up there. He tried hiding where he is pointing the kunai to my back which Kankuro, Gaara, Temari and Shino were there.

"Kyuubi. You were great." said Shino.

I smiled with sweat. "Th-thanks, Sh-Shino..." I said in hesitation. He suspects something I believe.

Hikari took me to the corner of the rail and leaned closer.

My hands pressed on the rail bar, worried about the Hokage and everyone.

Especially the Hokage. I mean.. He is more like a grandfather to me. He always promises me for a bowl of ramen if I go stop Naruto from his trouble. If they do anything to him... I will...

"Oi, Kyuubi. Are you alright? You look pale." said Temari. I slowly turned my head to her. Hikari pressed the kunai more.

"I'm fine." I said, still sweating.

"Oh come on! Where is Sasuke!" yelled Naruto who was there, on the field with Shikamaru which he just dragged down with him unreasonably .

"Sit here." said Hikari, making me sit on the rail. "If you do any action, I will stab your back and let you fall." He whispered .

I gave the Hokage a look.

I am so sorry... I would kill for you, old man. But if I do, everyone dies... I am so sorry...

A whirlpool of wind came in the middle of the field and there was Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke. This made everyone happy and cheering for him.

"Kyuubi. Can we talk a bit... Alone? " said Temari, the one who was suspecting something with even Kankuro who was glaring at Hikari and Gaara, staring at Hikari as well.

I took one step forward but Hikari pulled me back by my shirt and had the kunai to my throat.

"One word to anyone, or even fight me. Everyone dies." said Hikari. "Even her."

"Whiskers did nothing. Why drag her into this?" Said Kankuro.

"Because she is obviously like a weapon." said Hikari.

I clenched my fists. That made me angry. This is stupid,  a weapon? Like seriously?

Gaara turned , facing us. "You fool. There is no use using a girl with a Nine Tailed fox inside her. It'll kill all of you. That is idiotic..." he said calmly. The sand was crawling to us. Hikari didn't see it as I suppose.

Finally, the sand wrapped around Hikari's ankles. He looked down confused. "Huh?" And the next thing he knew is Gaara going downstairs and dragging  a screaming Hikari on the floor with him inside. Probably for killling him I dont know.

Kankuro and Temari went to me.

"Are you alright?" asked Temari, her hand on my shoulder and Kankuro' s hand on my head.

I nodded slowly, looking at the door and hearing Hikari's screams until it stopped.

"I'm... Okay." I said, still trembling. I looked at Temari. "Wh-why did he do that?" I asked in nervousness.

Temari hesitated at first. "Because... he is still confused on how you grabbed his hand in the hospital. No one was able to touch him, I mean it... No one. The sand protects him. He will question you about how you did it anyway."

"Oh..." I said.

Genma started to fight between Gaara and Sasuke- Wait... GAARA VERSUS SASUKE?

Oh god this is not good to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.6K 20
Demons. Monsters. Murderers. These are but a few words used to describe the Uzumaki brothers. But these wondrous brothers will one day be called hero...
355K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
3.4K 243 12
Two best friends. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. Separated hundreds of miles apart. What happens when one has feelings for the other and the con...
5.3K 128 7
A Naruto fanfiction. After a mission together, Naruto and Shikamaru can't get their minds off one another, but with their current workload, they cont...