The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

THIRTY-THREE

7.5K 149 38
By dxlandaily

It's one in the morning now, and I'm really feeling like passing out. Not only because I'm tired but because of all of this alcohol.

Adym has introduced me to some youtubers, and I've even gotten to see some youtubers I've watched before. I don't watch a lot of YouTube.

It's been twenty minutes since I've seen any of the boys, and I'm starting to think they may have left.

"Uh, imma go get some drinks." I say, and he nods.

I 'walk' over to the island where the drinks were, and hold onto the table to keep my balance while I pour myself a drink.

I turn around, and I run into someone. I stumble backwards, and they grab my arm so I stay standing.

"Sorry.." I say, looking down. I'm about to walk away when the grab my arm again. Finally, I look up at them, and see that it's Elton.

"What now?"

"All the boys took your car to my place." He starts.

"What!?"

"Let's me finish." He says, and I calm down a bit. "Colby was a bit upset over something I don't know what, but he asked me to bring you back when you wanted to go home."

"Well, I dont want to go to your apartment yet."

"Kaylee. Quit being so stubborn, and come with me before you do something stupid."

"I'm not going."

"Yes you are."

"And what if I don't?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"This." He pick me up, and carries me bridal style. I kick, but it doesn't do anything.

"Kaylee cut it out."

"I want to stay!"

"Stop. Your acting like a fuckin child." He puts me down in front of his car, and he opens the door for me to get in. I stand still.

"Please Kaylee, just get in." I sigh, and get in the car.

He gets in on the other side, and we drive off. He turns up the music, and before I know it, Ive passed out.

COLBYS POV-

"I bet she slept with that guy." I say, and the guys groan.

"Quit talking about Kaylee." Sam says, and I roll my eyes.

"She probably did. Why do you care?" Brennen asks.

"I don't care. I'm just saying that she probably did." I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes.

"I swear to god, your turning into Kaylee." Jake says, and my jaw drops.

"No I'm not!"

"See." He lays back in the couch, and I roll my eyes.

We hear the door open, and I turn to see if Kaylee was here.

Sure enough, Elton was carrying Kaylee into the apartment. He brings her to his room, and sets her down on his bed, before coming back into the living room.

"She's drunk as hell." Elton says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised." Corey says.

"Yup. She's knocked out cold. I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't get up." Elton says.

"You can try and talk to her. I bet she'll wake up then." Elton says to me. I look at him confused.

"She doesn't want to talk to me. Trust me."

"Why not?" Brennen asks, and I sigh.

"I'm not explaining it." I say, and walk over to Elton's room where Kaylee was sound asleep.

"Kaylee?" I try to shake her awake, and she doesn't do anything.

"Is she alive?" I hear Sam say from outside the door. I smile while rolling my eyes, and shake her again.

"What?" She groans.

"It's Colby." I say, and she turns to face me. All she does is glare at me, and roll back over to sleep.

"Ha!" Sam laughs while pointing at me.

"Shut the fuck up Sam."

"Let's go. Don't bother her." I say, and push him out of the room.

——

KAYLEES POV-

I wake up, and I have the biggest headache. I groan, and sit up in the bed. I look around, and make sure I wasn't at a random persons house. Per se Adyms.

I sigh in relief when I realize I'm at Elton's apartment. I get out of bed, and I walk towards the bathroom door connected to his room while rubbing my eyes. I look in the mirror, and I look awful. My makeup is smeared, and my hair is a mess.

I wash my face off with water, and face wash I found in the shower.

I then use a comb I found since Elton doesn't have a brush, and I comb through my hair the best I can.

I can hear the guys talking loudly, and laughing from the living room.

I finally walk out of the room, and all the guys go silent, and face me.

"Hey?.." I say awkwardly.

"Good morning." Jake says.

"Morning... why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask. All the guys are looking my way except Colby who had his eyes on the tv.

"Good morning Colby." I say, and giggle a bit. He doesn't say anything, and I look at him confused.

"Do you not remember last night orrr?" Elton asks, and I shake my head.

"We went to a party, and I got drunk." I answer, and Colby laughs, but not in a good way.

"What?!" I ask Colby, and he finally makes eye contact with me.

"Your a bitch when your drunk." Is all he says.

He's really making me wanna slap him but I obviously don't.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask. I remember telling him I didn't wanna leave the party but I don't remember being a bitch.

"You were really that drunk that you don't remember?" Sam asks.

"What do you expect from her?" Colby asks, and I look at Jake to see if he has anything to say. He shrugs.

"Can we go to the campground and get our stuff? I wanna go home." Corey says.

"Yeah, it's been a few days." Jake says.

"Your leaving?" Elton asks.

"I guess." Colby stands up.

"Damn, I better see you soon." Elton goes in for a hug, and all the guys say bye.

"It was nice meeting you Kaylee." Elton hugs me, and I hug him back. "You too."

——

Colby didn't talk to me the whole car ride to the campsite.

"Alright. Let's put this tent away, and get the fuck outta here." Sam says, and I walk over to help while Colby stands by my car watching us.

"Colby, I think your overreacting a little bit." Corey says.

"I'm over Kaylee bitching me around all the time."

"Just give me a second." I give Sam a fake smile, and storm away. I walk towards Colby, and I grab his collar of his shirt.

"Call me a bitch one more fuckin time. I dare you."

"Kaylee. Don't start." Jake groans.

"Got it?" I say through my teeth.

"I got it. Bitch-" I grab onto his shirt tighter, and I push him against my car.

"I'm really sick of your shit Colby. Tell me what the fuck I did."

"Figure it out."

"Colby. I recommend you don't talk to Kaylee like that cuz you know what happens." Brennen warns, and I haven't kept my eyes off of Colby's. He still hasn't made eye contact with me though.

"Kaylee. Don't fuckin touch me."

"Oh. Don't touch you? I've never heard you say that before." I tilt my head, and give him a fake sarcastic smile. Sam "ooo"s, and Colby rolls his eyes.

"Your lucky were in public." I push him against the car, and walk away but he decides to talk again.

"That never seems to stop you." When he says this I turn back towards him, and I grab his shoulders. I knee him in the balls, and he bends over, and groans in pain.

"Kaylee!" Corey yells while laughing.

"I warned you Colby." Brennen says, and chuckles.

"Get that tent in the car." I open the door, and get in the drivers seat.

"Move your shit cuz I'm not sitting on Colby's lap." I start the car, and wait.

"Why couldn't you just tell her what she did?" Sam asks, and Colby hasn't said a word.

Sam puts the tent, and they all get in the car. I notice that the only spot left is next to me, and Colby isn't in the car yet.

"Someone else sit up here."

"No." They all day, and I take a deep breath.

"Please?"

"Nope." They day, and I roll my eyes, and roll down the window.

"Get your ass in here Colby." I say, and he surprisingly listens.

"Thankyou." I pull out of the campsite, and checkout before leaving.

"Who thought going on a trip was a good idea?" Sam say, and everyone gives him a weird look.

"You!" We all say.

"Oh yeah." He chuckles.

"I mean, I got to meet some new people so that was fun." I say, trying to make light of the situation, but Colby shakes his head.

"Have something to say?" I ask, and he shakes his head again.

"Can he speak?" I ask, and Jake chuckles.

"Are you fuckin kidding me? I couldn't have done anything that bad."

"You kneed me in the balls!"

"Oh! He speaks!" I say, and he glares at me.

"I'm talking about at the party Colby."

"You were just being a complete bitch."

"How?"

"Remember when you were about to strip infront of everyone?" He asks, and my eyes widen.

"No!"

"Well, and stopped you, and carried you away. Then when I tried to take you back to Elton's you yelled at me, and told me that I can't boss you around."

"That's it?" I ask, and raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say, and laugh.

"What do you mean!?" He yells, and I shake my head.

"Your mad because I told you that you can't boss me around?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says, just over a whisper.

"Damn, your even more sensitive than I thought." I laugh, and he's still glaring at me.

"You glare too much." I say.

"Says you!"

"Not as much as you!"

"Guys! Quit fighting over stupid shit!" Sam yells, and I shut up.

"I just wanna get home." I lay my head back, and Colby quickly takes the wheel.

"Eyes on the road!"

"I know how to drive Colby." I giggle, and he takes his hands off.

"God this is going to be a long drive." Jake groans.

——

We've been driving for 3 hours, and me and Colby switched spots with Sam, and Brennen.

I haven't spoken to Colby at all.

My phone goes off, and I pick it up. It's a number I don't recognize.

——

UNKNOWN: hey Kaylee. You still in Cali?

KAYLEE: Sorry, but who's this?

UNKNOWN: oh sorry. This is adym ;)

KAYLEE: Oh my god! Hey

——

I see Colby looking at my phone from the corner of my eye, and I roll my eyes.

"Yes?" I ask, and he looks away.

"You gunna drive back to Cali so you can hook up with him aren't you?" He ask, just to get on my nerves. I slap him in the arm, and he chuckles.

"How do you even know who Adym is?" I ask, and he laughs.

I hardly even remember him. I just remember dancing with him.

"Ha, You were grinding on him all night. How would I not know?" He ask, and my jaw drops.

"Shut the hell up."

I lean over so I can sit as far away from Colby as I can, and I continue to text Adym.

——

Authors note: Sorry about the longggg boring chapter😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 20.5K 136
The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so much. It's a gang/crime book idk. Just...
62.5K 3.4K 9
Part of untitled series Oct 31 2018
184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...