Moon of My Life | Gaara

Von signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... Mehr

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Sixteen.

4.8K 140 33
Von signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Sixteen.
Kyuubi VS Dosu.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"Next battle is... Uzumaki Kyuubi versus Dosu Kinuta." announced Hayate.

Dosu... That Sound Ninja who had me half deaf.

"Good luck, Kyuubi." said Naruto.

I scoffed. "I don't need it." I said proudly. "Because I will win without any doubt."

I jumped off the rail and to the battlefield. Dosu did the same, still looking crooked as always.

"You'll pay of what you've done to me... Twice." I said. He looked rather amused.

"Kyuubi, wait."

Kakashi appeared next to me. I don't know what he wants but seriously, this is my match why is he...

"If you want to win... Let me at least do this." he took something out of his pocket. . A rubber band? The hell is he up to?

He was reaching for my hair. I stepped back and looked confused. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

He sighed. "Your hair. It will go to your way and let you lose. Now let me." He started to lift my hair.

"Oh and..." He lowered my headband again. "Dont lose." He said. I nodded. " Yosh. I won't let you down, Sensei. After all... I'm-"

"Uzumaki Kyuubi..." Dosu begun. I turned around and looked at him. "Did you know that you are number one top of my death list?"

I gulped. "Shut up. It's not like I care. I will avenge of what you did to me. You bastard. But I will... I will kill you." I said.

"Good luck, daughter." said Kakashi, jumping away.

"When I look at you, you remind me of something that killed your village... Was it you... Kyuubi? Or was it your beast? Oh right... You are the demon beast. Just look at you.. Carrying his eye like a demon. You will never be a Shinobi, even if you do... You will be a deaf Shinobi!"

He made the first move by swiftly jumping to attack me by fists. But I dodged them by my arms, and jumped a big back jump dodging his attacks with the fists. I grabbed three shurikens and threw them like a frisbee behind him. He jumped and dodged the attack.

I started to do Shadow Clone Jutsu and brought seven clones. They all attacked as I stayed, closing my eyes and trying to concentrate.

'Kurama... Can you make me stronger? '

"Of course."

' Give me a lot of Chakra... Or just... Go to my core and give me a mode of yours.'

"Thats unexpected from you but alright... As you say."

I opened my eyes and saw Dosu have vanished my clones and gave me a punch in the stomach that made me go hit the wall. he ran to me and jumped. He will use this thing if I dont stop him.

I jumped. "Fire ball No Jutsu!" I aimed huge two fire balls that flew to him. He jumped at every time it lands and makes a simple explosion.

I felt flames going to my body. I landed making some kind of a simple explosion and looking at Dosu in a deadly way.

"Am I going to be a deaf Shinobi, huh?" I said. I ran swiftly to the ceiling, kicked it so it can move me to Dosu. My feet kicked his head until it transformed - substitution oh god.

He, behind me, got that thing near my head. I widened my eyes. "Good luck on being a deaf Shinobi." I turned my head but he already started that loud siren. I clutched my hands to my ear, and winced.

I grabbed that thing on his hand and grabbed it. I felt like its breaking because of my touch. I broke it... He widened his eyes. I broke it more until it crushed into pieces. He tried punching me but hit the wall because I ducked.

I ran away, jumped and was ready to attack more.

"Going somewhere?"

I looked up and saw him. He had a lot of Chakra on his hand as I can see. He gave me a hard punch on the stomach and made me fall down like a meteor and make a huge explosion when I landed on the ground.

"KYUUBI!" Naruto screamed.

the explosion steam went away. Dosu stood there, laughing at me. I barely moved. "I-I w-will not d-die here..." I coughed blood, standing up. "This is my Way of Ninja... A-and a real Ninja... N-never take back his words... I-I'll kill you!"

And then BOOM! I don't know what Kurama did but... Thats how I looked like.. A four-tailed demon.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"

"Scared?" I said, with a rough voice that is like a demon's voice. I jumped , pointed my hand to him and threw some dark flames on him. It was difficult for him to move properly since I sent a lot.

I made the last jump higher. "DIE!!" I jumped on him, no use he is as good as dead. Everywhere was flaming black. Steam everywhere ..

The steam went away.

There I was.. Normal looking Uzumaki Kyuubi. And Dosu... On the floor probably unconscious. As for me... I looked all bloody, mouth is bleeding going to my chin, my eyes are perfectly fine which no one cares. And mostly ears.

I fell on my knees, panting. I was trembling as hell.

"T-the winner is..." Hayate checked on Dosu one last time. "Uzumaki Kyuubi." He announced.

Everyone stayed calm. I can barley hear anything.

I breathed heavily. I swear I never expected Kurama to do this to me. But I will thank him. I avenged..

Kakashi appeared to me. My other teams came as well.

"Kyuubi! Are you alright?" asked Sakura.

"That was awesome!" Exclaimed Naruto.

I still had black steams around me.

"Kyuubi. Can you stand?" asked Kakashi. I couldn't even move. I was trembling a lot. And here. . I lost balance and fainted on Kakashi's shoulder.

Gaara's POV

That girl is... Something no one can forget. So, this is why they call her Kyuubi. She has the Nine Tailed Beast. And been underestimated too much.

But how she just transformed into that demon..

"What is she?" asked Temari.

"Demon Beast... Now I understand why they call her that. She has the demon as well as her brother. Those two are something, you know." said Kankuro.

That Sensei of them carried the girl away as the medics took that Sound Ninja. I still couldn't believe that this girl have threatened to kill me. Now I see how she will do it.

This is just unbelievable.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

502K 10.9K 40
Naruko Uzumaki is the girl that everyone avoids. Nobody likes her or even treats her like a human being. They call her names, throw things at her, in...
72.1K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
189 11 13
Every so often Naruto and his friends meet up. There is always drama.... what's going to happen this time.