Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 47

204 15 40
By UniquelyScarred

~Back in Virginia~

<Joyce P.O.V>

It's been days since I've heard from Chris and I'm honestly worried about him. I know it's my fault for calling those two detectives in but I had to follow procedure. When Chris friend Michael told me what happened in California I didn't believe him at first but he blackmailed me. He said if I don't turn Chris in then I'd lose my job, I didn't want that to happen.

I was sitting in my office handling some paperwork then my boss walked in.

"Agent Hawkins you have a visitor"

I nodded "Ok ma'am send them in"

After my boss left a person came in with their  whole body covered. The person who I'm guessing was a woman had a hijab on which was covering her face and had a long black dress on covering every inch of her body.

I watched the woman sit down at the seat in front of my desk and she began to speak.

"Watch out for him, he's gonna come after you mainly because he wants to get at Christopher"

I looked at the woman confused "Him? Are you talking about Michael Stevenson?"

She nodded "Be safe Joyce"

As she got up I watched her walk away but then I stopped her.

"Wait, who are you?"

The woman looked back at me and lifted her hijab to reveal her face.

"This is who I am..." she put her hijab back on then continued "Make sure you protect Chris, you may not know it but he needs you"

~Back In Louisiana~

<Chris P.O.V>

I don't know why Lydia trippin, She better be glad I didn't lie to her ass. If I say I don't got deep feelings for you because of my traumatic experience then why are you getting mad for? Like I said before to her face, she's childish as fuck. What she gonna do? Make me love her? I mean yeah her pussy is fire but I don't love the bitch.

My son was up and we were just watching tv together and I heard Lydia's loud ass from downstairs.

"Chriiiiis!"

I sighed and yelled back "What?!"

"Come here real quick!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration before picking my son up and going downstairs.

One thing that I've got real accustomed to was not leaving my child's side. Wherever I go, he goes and that's mandatory. I'm not even sure if I want Lydia's mom to watch my son later, I never even met the lady before.

Once I reached downstairs me and the baby met Lydia in the kitchen and it looked like she was getting ready to cook.

"What you want Lyd?"

She responded "I wanted to know what you wanted to eat later"

"Well what was you planning on cooking?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinking about making steak, mashed potatoes, mac&cheese, and cornbread"

I joked "I'm a vegetarian babe, you know I don't eat meat"

"Baby stop playing" she laughed.

"Alright, Alright I'm just fucking with you. Go ahead and make it, I'll be upstairs."

She nodded "Okay"

I pecked her lips and smirked "If I wasn't holding my son I would've helped you cook, I'm an amazing chef"

"Oh really?" Lydia said sounding intrigued by what I said.

"Hell yeah they don't call me Chef BoyarBreezy for nothing"

She began to smile "Maybe one day you can make a romantic dinner for me"

"I'd like that, but let me go back upstairs. Call me when you done"

"Ok baby"

I left the kitchen and went back upstairs with the baby so we could finish watching our favorite show on tv.

As we were relaxing while watching some flicks I heard my phone get a text notification. I didn't pay it no mind until my phone started going off so I decided to open the texts to see what it said.

[Text Convo]

Unknown-Leave now

Unknown-Don't believe anything from Lydia or Tyga

Unknown-Keep Joyner safe....

Me- Who tf is this 🤔 and tf u mean "keep Joyner safe"? My brother died

Unknown- I'm not talking about him... I'm talking about the other Joyner, your son Marcell Joyner Brown

Me-WHO IS THISSS??? 👀👀👀 You finna get blocked nigga!

Me-How the hell do you know my child's name?🤔👀

Unknown-....Just know I'm a friend ❤️ Trust Me

Me-Nigga I don't know who this is🤷🏽‍♂️ stop speaking on my child bro or imma find you and fuck you up my nigga

Unknown- You KNOW me Chris...

Me- Tiana?!???!?👀👀👀👀👀👀

Me-Baby is that really you?💔

Me-Whoever this is YOU ARE A FUCKED UP PERSON MY G!!!🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Me-Who tf is this?!?!?!?!

Me-🗣HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[End Of Text Convo]

I kept looking at the picture tryna figure out how did somebody get a pic of Tiana. And I knew that their was no way that Tiana could've been texting me because she was dead and buried in the ground.

I put my phone down and just thought hard to myself who can be really fucking with me? Who knew about Me and Tiana's situation? How did they know my sons full name?

The main suspects that I could really think of was Tyga and my own momma.
Now I definitely know that I need to be on the low.

I began to feel a sudden uneasy feeling like something wasn't right.

My intuition was telling me repeatedly that someone was after me, I didn't know who but I felt it. Maybe a nigga is just a little paranoid.

~A few hours later~

After Lydia cooked I decided to take the baby and take a stroll around Baton Rouge. There was a lot of things down here, I'm telling you it felt way better being here than being in Virginia.

As I was walking through the town I spotted a psychic reading. I never really believed in shit like that but it seemed like something interesting to do so I walked in the building.

Then I heard a raspy voice greet me "Welcome, you may sit down at the table here"

I sat at the table with my son in my arms and I began to speak.

"So you the real deal huh?"

The old raspy voice woman nodded "Yes, and you came to me.....for what reason?"

"You psychic right? You should know" I joked

She didn't seem to be amused by what I said then she continued "....You're wondering who and why someone is coming after you and your child"

I got struck by what she said then I got a little nervous.

"H-how did you know that lady?"

She ignored my question "Your Name....M...Maurice? Is that what they call you?"

"You really freakin me the fuck out, my middle name is Maurice"

"Well Maurice do you want me to be straight forward with you or do you want me to take my time explaining everything"

I nodded "Take your time ma'am"

After saying that she pulls out a deck of tarot cards and begins shuffling.

The lady stops then placed three cards on the table face down.

Then she revealed the first card.

"The Tower"

I looked at her confused "What does that mean? Is it bad?"

"You're in danger...A negative energy is gonna try to do everything in their might to hurt you and your child. Also it means that there's a lot of unforeseen changes that you may not be aware of"

"But if I run away then I won't know where to go?"

She continued "Danger will always follow you it won't be useful to run from it, but let's move on"

Then she flipped the next card.

I examined and read, "The Fool? Ohh I get it...is it tryna say I'm a clown ass nigga or something? Why is the card upside down for?"

"It's the Reversed Fool, which means lack of direction. Meaning you're unsure of your next steps in life"

I stayed quiet for a split second "...Can you tell me the last card please?"

She nodded then flipped the card over.

"The Lovers"

I sighed in relief because I suspected that The Lovers was a good card.

Then I asked "So what does this mean?"

"You have to be careful on who you choose to be your partner. Also it means that your true love sacrificed themselves for you to have your new lifestyle...."

"New lifestyle? This New Lifestyle has been hell. I've been suffering so much pain for too damn long and it hurts. I don't even have a reason to live....well I have my son. If I didn't have him then I would've been gone already"

She nodded "Your son...he's going to be the one who guides you through the pain, make sure you keep him protected at all times Maurice"

"I will"

The psychic began to close her eyes then rock back and forth. It started to scare me at first then she stopped and laid both hands flat on the table without opening her eyes.

Then she began to mumble "...she's....the girl is...the girl is trying to warn you"

"Who?! What girl?"

"The girl....with the roses....she's been trying to warn you"

I looked at her in fear "What girl? Please tell me"

She opened her eyes and made a huge gasp "You Have To Leave! NOW!"

"But Why?!" I said getting up.

"You and your baby have to leave you both are in danger hurry up and leave while you can"

The sincerity intertwined with my voice "I don't have anywhere to go, can you please just help me"

She looked at me and nodded "Hurry and get you and your child's things and meet me back here at 7 o'clock sharp understand?"

"Yes Ma'am"

Without looking back me and the baby left and I walked back to Lydia's house.

~14 minutes later~

I arrived back to her house and noticed that she was gone. I wanted to hurry and pack my shit before she came back.
In the middle of packing I decided to order my Uber in advance so soon as I get done packing the Uber should be waiting for me outside.

"Chris what are you doing?"

I quickly turned around to see Lydia standing by the doorway.

Fuuuuck!!!!!

I sighed and smiled "Hey baby what you doing here?"

"I live here temporarily, but what are you doing Chris? Why have you been out so long I was getting worried about you"

"I went for a walk around the town with my little man...then we came back"

Lydia began to walk closer to me "Ok...but what are you doing Chris? Are you...packing?"

"As a matter of fact I am, I'm just packing in advance so when we go back to Cali I can be ready"

She looked at me then smiled "Okay baby, remember my mom is coming later to watch the baby alright?"

I nodded "Ok baby give me a kiss"

Lydia walked up to me and kissed me passionately. Then I felt something sharp enter the side of my neck and I collapsed to the floor.

As seconds went by I began to lose consciousness.

The last words I remembered hearing were "You'll never leave me"

Then I blacked out.

~2 hours later~

I woke up in a dim lit room and I sat up and tried to figure out what the fuck happened. Then I looked around and noticed my baby was gone.

I got up and walked around to see where I was but I didn't know. Then I walked up to the door and noticed it was unlocked.

I slowly opened the door and looked at my surroundings then I kept walking down a dark hallway until I seen a light coming from under a door. Then I began to hear loud talking.

"What are we gonna do when he wakes up?"

Then I heard another familiar voice reply "He's not waking up until the morning so we straight love"

Is that Tyga?

"What about his baby....I don't wanna hurt a child"

Tyga began to laugh "Once we kill him and his mother I'll get custody of the baby."

I really wanted to hurt this nigga now but I had to go about this the smart way....

I patted my pockets and noticed my phone was still in there, then I decided to text the unknown number that contacted me earlier to see if that mystery person could help a nigga out.

Seconds later I got a reply:

"I'll be there...make sure you get the baby"

After that I sighed in relief and put my phone back in my pocket, then I tried to think of a plan to get my child back.

__________________________

Who do you think this mystery person is?

Will Chris get his child back in time?

Why do you think Lydia and Tyga are working together?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa