Amour and Passion

By YvngGoddess

Hiding love isn't easy. Nor is keeping an affair a secret. Morgan and August has been going back to back with... More

Chapter 1: Pick Your Sextion
Chapter 2: Jealous Much?
Chapter 3: Morgan?
Chapter 4: Are you pregnant ? Am I?
Chapter 5: Stay Away from My Man !
Chapter 6: Father's Day?
Chapter 7: D or M ?
Chapter 8: A Falling Surprise (prt.1)
Chapter 10: Have Somebody?
Chapter 11: Get off of me !
Chapter 12: Go after her
Chapter 13: Go after her
Chapter 14: I'm not Done With you Yet
Chapter 15: Don't Leave me Alone
Chapter 16: Woman to Woman: Be Mature
Chapter 17: Baby's Favorite God-Father
Chapter 18: Girls Night- Surprising Right ?
Chapter 19: Give it Some Time
Chapter 20: Got Her Body Back
Chapter 21: Teachers Pet; August Pet
Chapter 22: The Unwanted Vistor; One Last Adventure
Chapter 23: Stay or Go?
Chapter 24: Wedding Crash
Chapter 25: Apologizing for What Again?!?
Chapter 26: Listen !
Chapter 27: You're Sick !
Chapter 28: The Real
Chapter 29: Its in the Morning
Chapter 30: Standing on the Sun
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: Unique Alsina-Sullivan
Chapter 33: Acting Crazy Already?
Chapter 34: Separate
Attention:

Chapter 9: A Falling Surprise (prt.2)

1.5K 10 0
By YvngGoddess

Waiting in waiting room with Milly... The doctor finally came out.

"Is he ok doctor?" I asked him.

"Yes... He's alright. He just need some rest and by tomorrow he'll be woke." The doctor replied.

"What exactly happened? What made him collapse?" Milly asked.

"Well according to the results... He was just dehydrated and marijuana was found in his system." The doctor said. "Are you his girlfriend?" He asked, looking at both of them to see which one was his.

"No... We're just close friends." I replied.

"Is it okay if we sit in the room with him?" Milly asked.

"Sure." The doctor said, letting us in. August was sleeping peacefully while a mask was sitting on his face.

"Hey August... It's Milly and Morgan... We just came by to see if you were alright. You know... That was a hard fall you had there." Milly said, joking around. "We honestly hope that you're ok and hopefully you'll still remember us."

Watching August breathe slowly as he listened to the sound of Milly voice. His eyes twitched as if he was trying to wake up.

"We'll pray for you August." I said, as I kissed his hand. Slowly, his hand gripped mines as if he heard me and was giving me a sign. Leaving out of the room... His mother then called me.

"Morgan, is August ok?" She asked, worried.

"Yes... He's fine. The doctor said he just need some rest." I said, getting on the elevator.

"Ok. Well I'm on my way to the hospital now." She said.

"Ok... Well I'm leaving now." I said, letting her know that I wasn't staying.

"Ok." She said, as we both hung up on each other.

Walking out of the building, there was all these news reporters in front. Hiding my face so that no one would ask me questions. I then bump into this guy name Dominic Wynn Woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 27.9K 49
It's the end of senior year and the big night is approaching. Camari has just been asked to Prom by her crush. She then finds out that Prom is also k...
32.2K 1.2K 42
Nicki and her crew are on the move again. Yet this time they are in college and have their own careers and start to have to be on their own. Not ever...
2.1K 151 18
It was supposed to be a one night stand but he wanted more. He insists but will she resist? Will it stay at a one night stand or will it become somet...
206 12 8
allison and austin love each other, but what will happen when they have to hide something for everyone?