Chapter 21: Teachers Pet; August Pet

Photoshoot time! I finally got my body back and I can do more now. The first thing on my agenda was to take my pictures for work. A lot of people been asking for teacher pet pictures and naughty good looking pictures of me lately and I finally agreed to do it. No! I'm not gonna end up like Danielle on a sex tape or Mimi on a shower rod... But what I will end up on is August Timeline because pictures link on social media within a snap of a finger. Take a guess... I might be trying to tease August with some of these pictures of mine and then maybe I'm not but it won't be my fault once he starts calling my phone and asking for something will it?

"Ok... Can you act like you're about to eat the apple?" The photographer asked. Doing what he asked, I noticed that Dominic walked in. What in the hell is he doing here. I thought I made it clear to never see me again. He came in with a bunch of flowers in his hand and a card.

"Let's take 5.." I said, as I walked up towards him.

"Ok.. Take 5 everyone." The photographer said, walking away.

Putting a fake smile on my face as I walked up to him... I then looked around and then my smile immediately faded away.

"What in the hell are you doing here? You're not suppose to be here.. First of all, how did you know that I was even here?" I asked, irritated.

"Baby ! I'm so sorry." Dominic said, trying to touch me.

"Nigga! Don't you ever call me baby ! I am engaged and that night was only for chill time." I told him.

"What you thought I meant when I said chill? When I say chill.. That means hook up.. I mean you are use to it right?" Dominic tried to call me a Thot as he laughed. I then caught up with his little joke and slapped the sh*t outta him.

"Get the f**k out yo...! " I pointed to the exit sign. He laughed evilly, wanting to hit me back but instead, he just played with his mouth.

"It's cool... Just know.. We ain't through... Your little boyfriend of yours... Better protect him... Bye baby." Dominic snuck a kiss on my cheek, as he ran out of the building.

Why is these niggas so god damn irritating!?! August then texted my phone.

A- Hope you like jets because you're yet to be near my way... Love you.

Not knowing what he was talking about until I looked out the window... I noticed this pink jet , with a pilot waiting right out front for me. Not even responding.. I thought I just let him think that I'm not coming. Afterwards, I continued to take my photos and checked out the jet... Most likely I got on. There was wine... Gifts.. Clothes.. Music... And my own little room to sleep in... This man really want me back.