Chapter 7: D or M ?

August arrived back home, noticing Danielle bags, packed at the door. He then got confused and looked around for Danielle.

"So what's new today? You found out she was pregnant? Did u at least screw her one more time?" Danielle asked, while drinking her 11th cup of red wine, drunk. As August walked into the kitchen, there was glass everywhere.

"What in the hell. Are you drunk? You need to stop drinking so much." He said, demanding her to stop.

"Oh please. Why do you care?" She said, sounding drunk as hell. "At least I'm not the one with the baby in my stomach. I can drink however and whenever I want to." She said, not giving a damn, still drinking.

"How did you know she was pregnant?" He asked, confused of how.

"Did you really think I'm dumb enough to not know anything. Matter of fact, I knew damn well yall weren't friends..!" She yelled. "Wanna know how.? Ask me."

August just stood there with a salty look on his face...Waiting for a response from him and still no answer ... She got tired of it and threw a glass cup at him. Luckily he ducked.

"Ask me you stupid jerk!" Being a psychotic.

"How?" he asked, looking down.

"Because ! I found her f**king tits in your computer.. You and her kissing each other happily.. Watching you two look deeply into each other eyes and seeing that f**king sex tape of you and her making love! Tell me this August! " she said, walking up slowly to him, sniffing as a tear rolled down her face. "When we make love.. Who do you think of ? Me or Morgan?" Already knowing the answer.

He still stood there staring dead into her eyes.

"Answer me !" She yelled again.

"Morgan.." He said, a little disappointed that he told her the truth.

"That's exactly what I thought." She said, shoving him away as she grabbed her bags to leave. August grabbed her.

"Get off of me! You never loved me ... Never have and you never will. Shit! You don't even care about my feelings." She said crying.

"I do. Danielle.." He said.

"Don't say my name! You a damn lie. I bet you if I asked you this question right now .. You wouldn't be able to answer it." Tired of him.

"Ask me." He said.

"Are you still in love with her?" She asked, really not caring anymore.

August POV

She was right... I wouldn't be able to answer that question . I don't want to say yes and then break her heart because I love her too. It's hard to choose. Morgan or Danielle?

"Goodbye August." She said, walking out as she slammed the front door close.

August POV

What am I gonna do?