Chapter 10: Have Somebody?

Staring into his gorgeous, grayish eyes of his... I then snapped out of it.

"Aren't you...?" Dominic tried to ask.

"I'm Morgan... Known as Nicki." I said, shaking his hand. He then kissed my hand.

"Right... Right... Wow! You're so much better in person." He blurted out.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked, giving him a look.

"Meaning, you're beautiful, gorgeous, and so much more I could say...in person." Dominic said, winking at me.

"Well thank you. But, if you don't mind... I have to go." I said, about to walk away as Milly waited patiently in the car.

"Oh ! 2 more questions... Can I have your number and also, can you come by my studio tonight. Doing a photoshoot and really want you to be in it." He asked, begging me.

"Ok.. I'll see what I can do." I said, as I have him my number and left.

"Oooo! You in trouble!" Milly said, as I get in the car.

"How?" I asked, laughing.

"You know damn well that Dominic guy don't just want to chill with you at his photoshoot... He wants something from you and I doubt that he'll stop until he get what he wants from you." She replied, serious.

"Nothing is gonna happen." I said, shaking my head.

"In plus, what about August ? Don't you think he'll be a little pissed off." She asked me.

"Milly! Nothing is gonna happen... Ok?" I asked her... Trying to end the convo.

"Fine." Milly finally let it go.

Milly POV:

Listen, I know my girl Morgan.. And I know these thirsty a** guys. Once they see Morgan... All they want to do is marry her and maybe even hit and quit! All I'm saying is... Dominic better keep his hands to himself or I'm ratting to my manz August.