Chapter 34: Separate

The baby Unique was in their room sleeping while Morgan was on the couch waiting for August to walk in. Once he walked in, he tried to kiss Morgan but she stopped him.

"The baby is sleep but we have to talk." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Oh my gosh Morg... Now what?" He asked, irritated as he flopped on the couch.

"First of all... Don't 'Oh my gosh' me... Two... Who are you seeing?" I asked.

"I'm seeing my mother... The f**k?" He said, confused.

"Since you want to act f**king retarded... I'll put it in a ghetto version. Who p*$$y are you pounding ?!?" I yelled.

"Yoo... Be quiet... My daughter is sleep... And what you mean who
P*$$y am I pounding?? Wasn't my d**k just in yours??? Like the f**k ! Common sense!" He yelled right back.

"N*gga stop acting f**king dumb ! You know your a** was messing around with some hoe ! So who in the hell is she?!?" I kept yelling, surprisingly the baby didn't wake up yet.

"Can we please go outside and talk this out? Because my daughter is sleep and you here trying to wake her the f**k up." He said, walking out of the house as I followed him waiting for an answer.

"What hoe are you messing with August?" I said, as my arms were folded and my legs were shaking fast as hell.

"Nobody Morgan... How many times do I have to tell you?" August said.

"Yooo! I'm like this close from choking your a** !" I said, getting my hands ready.

"B*tch I said no f**king body!" August said.

"B*tch?!? August ! I know you been f**king around ! Who in the hell was it?" I asked.

"It was Danielle ok!" He finally said it.
I stood there quiet, shaking my head.

"I should've known... And then you tried to kiss me after f**king that b*tch!" I said, giving him the look.

"Yooo! Shut the f**k up ok! You acting like I did wrong when you did wrong sh*t too!" August tried to make a claim.

"Tell me what the f**k I did wrong!!!?" I yelled.

"You know damn well you was f**king around!" He yelled.

"With who?!?!?" I said doing hand motions.

"You acting like you didn't just f**k Drake after your little music video... But did I say sh*t about you ! No ! And now all of a sudden you want to get mad because I f**ked Danielle ! F**k out of here !" He said.

"Who is she to you?" I asked.

"Who is who?" He asked.

"B*tch! You know who the f**k I'm talking about ! The b*tch who you f**ked in the ass ! The f**king sex tape b*tch! The gold digger a** b*tch!" I kept going.

"My new chick." He stated.

"Oh! Your new chick? Man f**k out of here." I said, pushing him out of the way, going upstairs to pack my stuff. August followed me to the bedroom.

"Where the f**k you think you going?!?" He yelled, busting the door open.

"I'm going home!" I said, grabbing my suitcase.

"You have no home ! The only home you got is this b*tch!" August said.

"Home where I belong !" I stated.

"Where..? Back to your momma's because your momma don't want you neither do your crack headed father." He said, making a joke out of it but I didn't find nothing funny so I slapped him hard as sh*t.

"B*tch!" He yelled, choking me against the wall.

"Get the f**k off of me !" I said, couldn't even breathe. He let go of me slowly as he realized what he was doing. I grabbed my daughter Unique and went straight downstairs to leave and get her settled in the car.

"Oh whoa! Where are you going with my child?!?" He then got serious.

"I'm taking her with me.." I said.

"No! You're not taking my child no where with you!" He said, trying to pull me away from her. I got in the driver's seat to drive off.

"Bye August..!" I said, driving off.

"You b*tch!" August said, breaking down into tears.

August POV:

Women can be so motherf**king evil these days ! Who dear to take my own child away from me ?!? F**king a** b*tch !

I think it's time for August and I too move on ! I'm done.. My daughter has a life to live and we needed to be separated.! So f**k August ! F**k this marriage... I'm done ! Un-Loyal a** n*gga !

To Be Continued.......