Chapter 24: Wedding Crash

August was driving the car as I tried to fix my dress. No ! Not a wedding dress because we didn't have time to get a wedding dress nor did we have time to invite family members and others so we just went straight to the place.

"You promise to drop all your hoes after this?" I asked him, touching his face, looking at him.

"I promise baby.." He said, kissing my lips. Watching him as I slowly pulled my dress up from my legs. Easily spreading my legs to tease him. August noticed what I was doing so he rubbed his hands on my thigh. He started to kiss me more while driving and then I started to enjoy it until I looked to see if something was going on outside.

"AUGUST!" I said, panicking. August tried to turn the car the other way before hitting the truck which was coming towards us. Before you know it, the car flipped over 4 times.

~25 minutes passed~

Someone was standing in front of the car. August woke up and immediately tried to wake Morgan up.

"MORGAN get up!" August yelled, he shook her. "HELP!"

A man then bent over trying to help him get out. August was freaking out and needed to take Morgan straight to the hospital.

"Are you ok man?" The man asked, on the phone, trying to find the nearest hospital.

"Yeah... I'm good! Listen, I need to get my wife straight to hospital ASAP!" August said, holding Morgan bridal style.

"Ard, come on.." The man said, opening the door for August. August was holding Morgan and made sure she was ok the whole time.

"Aye... What's your name man?" The man asked, starting the car.

"Right now is not the time. Just take me straight to the hospital and you'll get my name later." August said, with an attitude. The guy then stayed quiet, rushing straight to the hospital.

~3 Hours Later~

Everyone starts questioning August..

"Where's Morgan?" Milly asked.

"Is she alright?" Mrs. Jane asks.

"What happened?" Beyonce asked.

"Listen... I'm trying to find out if she's ok now.. So can yall please stop asking questions... I'm already frustrated." August said.

"Why are you frustrated?" Milly asked. August then gave her the look like 'didn't I just say stop asking questions' face. The doctor came out taking his gloves off.

"How is she doctor?" August asked.

"She's gonna be ok... Bad news is that she has a broken leg and it may take a year or 2 to heal... Depending on how much damage it caused. And she won't be returning back home until this week is over. Good news is, she's ok.. But only one person at a time can go in the room." The doctor explained to us.

"Ok.. Listen August... Just tell Morgan that I said get better... I gotta go back to the house before your father gets back." Mrs. Jane said, kissing him and then rushing out of the hospital.

"Ok..." August said, walking into the room. Morgan wasn't awake yet. He sat down beside her, looking at her. "If this is how it feels to almost losing you then I wouldn't be able to survive through the pain. I know you probably can't even hear me but the least I can do is talk to you. Once that car flipped over, I had a quick vision of me and you going to heaven together happily but waking up to see you not wake up broke my heart. Baby... Please wake up.... I want to see your beautiful brown eyes. It's all my fault that you're about to be crippled up with a broken leg. Please baby... I love you to death." August said, kissing her hand as a tear rolled down his face.

"I hope she's ok." Beyonce said.

"I honestly hope so to." Milly said as she noticed someone familiar walking in the building . "Is that...? DOMINIC?!?" Surprised and scared.

Dominic ran towards her.

"Where's Morgan... Is she ok?" Dominic asked.

"Dom... You need to go. Now!" Milly said, trying to turn him around to leave. August then came out of the room.

"Oh wassup ... Milly.. Is this your...?" August asked, confused. "I thought you were with Trey. What happened ?" Dominic then looked at August like he was crazy.

"Huh?!? Nooo.. I'm here for Morgan." He said, confused. Milly then shook her head, scared. August then shut the door behind him.

"Why are you here for Morgan? August asked, walking towards him.

"Is she ok?" Dominic asked.

"Don't worry about that... Why are you here? First of all, who are you?" August asked.

"Dominic.." Dominic said.

"Right..." August shook his head like he was unimportant.

"And who are you?" Dominic asked him.

"I'm her husband... The only guy who should be here unless someone wants to confess something." August said, looking around.

"Well actually I do want to confess." Dominic said, smirking.

"And what's that ?" August asked.

"Your so called wife been f**king me and I gotta tell you... She surely do have that million dollar p***y" Dominic laughed. August stood there shocked. Throwing a punch straight to his face to get all his anger out as he continued to punch him. Dominic still thought it was a joke and the doctors and the girls immediately ran towards them to break it up.

"Have a goodnight MotherF**ka!" Dominic said, still laughing with a messed up face.

"August.." Beyonce said, trying to calm him down.

"Get the hell off of me!" August said, pushing her out the way.

"What just happened?" Milly asked, pulling her hair.

"I'm out of here." Beyonce said, pissed.