Chapter 13: Go after her

So it was 8 in the morning and already, there was loud music playing. We can never get rest in New York ! Walking downstairs, I noticed August on the couch with 3 dozens of red roses in his hand and singing along with the music. Grabbing the remote to turn the music off... I then stood there for a second.

"First of all, before I ask you any questions... How in the hell did you get in here?" I asked him.

"Bobby pin." He replied with a straight face.

"So we break into people houses now ?!!" I asked, pissed off. "In plus ! It's 8 in the freaking morning... I hope you know that people have to work tomorrow... Don't you think?" I said.

"Not us... I called out for both of us." He said, still holding the flowers.

"That's just great ! Not only did you break into my house but you also called me out of my job. That's just perfect.." I said, with sarcasm. "Why are you here August? Shouldn't you be home with your other chicks?"

"I could be there but instead I want to talk to you... I want to make us work... Not only do I want it to work for the baby but also for us period." August said, walking towards me.

"August... Now you know damn well you're not gonna be able to do that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"And why not?" He asked, confused.

"Because August ! You have your hoes ! You know you can't stay away from them and they damn sure can't stay away from you.... I swear, I basically give you every inch of my body, even my soul to you and all you do is just ignore it and continue to be that pathetic nigga you were and always will be. Listen, I love you so much that it hurts me to still stick around with you when you're treating me like I'm invisible." I said, as a tear traveled down my face.

"Morgan... I love you... I wanna be with you... I wanna marry you... I want our kids to be as beautiful and good looking like us but have your sweet and intelligent personality. F**k them other girls... I wanna be with you... Whatever you can't do, I will do... Whatever you need... I'll give it to you... I don't care about anyone else's thoughts no more! I want to show you off to the world! Morgan... Just let me be your man.." He said, wiping the tears off of my face.

The more he says "he wants to be with me"... Makes me not even want to believe him.

"How would I know...? What if you treat me the same way you treated Danielle? How I know you're not gonna have an affair with someone else for a year?" I asked him, not believing him.

"Because, once you're married, you want to stay truthful, loyal, respectful, and so much more." He said, staring into her eyes.

"What in the hell does that have to do with anything August!?!? You're really not making any sense to me right now !" I responded, wanting to go back upstairs.

"Will this make sense?" He asked me, getting on his knees as he pulled out an 32k engagement ring.

"August." I said, speechless. "You know you don't have to do this right ?"

"But I want to do it. I want to marry you... I want us to live our lives together baby. Let's have 5,6,7 kids together.. I don't care... I want to be with you. So please Morgan... Will you marry a nigga like me?" August asked, singing at the last part.

"I don't know what to say..." I said, not knowing what to do.

"Say yes ! That's all you have to say." August said, hoping that I would say yes. I said yes and he put the ring on my finger as he softly and passionately kissed me.

August POV:

I finally have my girl back and this time, I will do the best that I can to keep them hoes away from a distance.