Chapter 30: Standing on the Sun

Getting out of the car with my towel on... It was at least 72 degrees out. Nice warm weather... Sunset going down... Only us two on the beach... Waves calling my name and then there's August, on the phone... Not even paying attention.

"If you don't put that phone down babe ! Turn it off please !" I yelled, getting upset.

"Ok... Ok... I was just on Instagram." He said, putting his phone away.

"What's so important about Instagram ?!?" I asked.

"Nothing.. Look ! I'll get off alright.." He said, putting his phone away.

"This is the time where we need to actually be romantic... Just you and me... No social media... No fans ... Just us, getting ready for the future." I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck.. Kissing the side of my head as I listened to the waves flow into my ears.

"I was thinking about naming our daughter Unique Alsina." August suggested.

"Nooo! I want her to have both of our last names... You know... Unique Alsina-Sullivan." I replied.

"Why my name gotta be like the middle name babes?" He asked.

"Why can't my name be in the name August ?" I asked.

"Ard... Fine ! Leave at that." He said, giving up.

"How would your mom feel about the name?" I asked.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Are you positive that she'll like it?" I was curious.

"I mean why wouldn't she? It's a name.. As long as she got a grandchild... That's all that matters." He replied back to me.

"Oh ok." August phone then rung. I automatically grabbed it out his pocket and hung up right away. "Actually .. You won't be using this for a while."

"I wasn't going to answer.." He said, looking at me with the confused look.

"Oh well... I still got it and you won't be getting it back until we go to mom's crib." I said.

~3 hours later~

We left.. Went to the grocery store.. Cooked some food and left.

Sorry ! Was running out of ideas. I may need help for the next if yall don't mind.