Chapter 8: A Falling Surprise (prt.1)

August POV:

Its been 2 weeks and still haven't heard from Morgan yet. And According to this show I'm performing, I really, and honestly wish that Morgan could've been here by my side right now. Even though it's only a little show that I'm performing, I'm usually hyped up and right now I'm not really feeling it. But, for my fans, I will try to make this show the best and not worry about Morgan too much. Turn up!

"Give it up ! For August ... ALSINAAAA!" The guy said in the microphone. Girls and even guys were screaming loudly throwing flowers, bras and even panties if they were trifling enough to do that. August was singing "Kissing on my Tattoos".

Tonight, my girl, Milly invited me to this performance that was going on downtown. Not knowing who exactly was performing tonight until I walked in to hear August singing "Kissing on my Tattoos". People were screaming and trying to grab onto me for a picture but I was so busy trying to leave the room that I wasn't even paying attention to the fans.

"Can we please leave out?" I asked Milly.

"Wait, but can you at least watch the performance?" Milly asked, trying to get me stay for August.

"I'm sorry but I can not." Trying to escape from the crowded, August then noticed me walking out.

"Morgan !" He yelled in the microphone.

Before turning around, I then heard the microphone dropped as the crowd screamed with fear. August collapsed....

"August!" I yelled, running to the stage. "Someone call 9-11." August was knocked out from hitting his head so hard on the ground.