Chapter 16: Woman to Woman: Be Mature

Mrs. Jane POV:

Everyone knows me... I'm August Alsina's mother. For the past months, Danielle and Morgan had this kind of "beef" and I'm wondering why... Well I know why.. But for what? Honestly, I'm just trying to be noisy but I don't know... We'll see.

Danielle comes towards the small table outside of the Cheesecake Factory.

"Hello Danielle." Mrs. Jane said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Mrs. Jane. Umm... If you don't mind, I have somewhere to be so can we speed this up and talk about what you wanted to talk about?" Danielle asked, with a smart tone. Mrs. Jane gave her the look like she was crazy.

"Once Morgan gets here then we'll start. Please be patient... I'm sure you don't have that much too do than gold dig niggas and sucking-" Mrs. Jane got interrupted my Morgan walking up to the table, running late. Danielle looked at Mrs. Jane for a second.

"Sorry Mrs. Jane... You know... A woman with a baby in her stomach runs later than you know it." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek, then sitting down.

"Bet you don't run late when it involves August." Danielle mumbled. I heard her and gave her the look.

"Ladies! Ladies! I invited yall to have a woman to woman talk. Not acting like 2 little teens fighting over my son." Mrs. Jane said, pissed. We both looked at her with a surprise face and listened to her as she continued. "Anyways! Can we please figure out what's the problem with yall? Danielle?"

"Morgan! All I have to say is that I never liked since the beginning because once you and August became 'friends' he kept acting shady and stuff." Danielle said.

"First, I have no beef with you. Secondly, August and I knew each other ever since the first day of high school so I can see why you may have this 'beef' with me but honey... He was mines to begin with." I said, doing hand motion, not finishing my story as Danielle got mad about it. "You may see me as the 'how' or 'side chick' or whatever you wanna call me but just to clarify your thoughts and opinions... August.. 'Your man' was always and will be mines. No matter what happens and don't take it the wrong way but I'm just telling you this straight up right now... 90% of you chicks who actually had a chance of going with August was because of me." I said, waiting for a response and waiting for her to do the first swing so I can punch that b*tch right in the throat. Surprisingly, she just stood quiet, looking salty.

"Well then I guess that's all ladies." Mrs. Jane said, sipping her tea. We all left and now I'm on my way to the broski for a second.