Chapter 2: Jealous Much?

Walking into Mrs. Jane house, everyone greeted me with a "hello" or even "where have you been hiding?". Getting to know new people of the family... His mother then hugs me tightly as she kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you made it dear! I was hoping that you would come. How's everything?" Mrs Jane asked, smiling.

"Everything's fine... And you Mrs. Jane?" I asked, looking around.

"Ohhh.. Everything is fine... Just waiting on a grand baby. August better stop playing around." She said, laughing. "By the way, this is Danielle, August girlfriend." She told me, letting her smile fade away.

"Hello... I'm Mor-" I tried to say before getting cut off.

"I know ! You're Morgan.. My boyfriend's friend.. Right ?" Danielle asked, looking at August.

"Yes." I said, noticing her little attitude.

Minutes later... We started to play the "Would you Rather" game. After the 30th question... Mrs. Jane then asked a question.

"Ard... Would you rather have an affair with someone else's man that you love and earn his love or would you rather have an affair with someone else's man you don't even have feelings for but you earn his money?" Mrs. Jane asked the women, wanting to know the answer.

"I'll go first... But ! I would rather have an affair with someone else's man that I love than have an affair with someone else's man I don't have feelings for because I can earn his love and also we can actually enjoy the fair." I replied, looking at August as I drink the rest of my red wine. Danielle noticed how we were looking at each other.

"I agree with Morgan." Danielle said, looking at her with the devil eye.

"Ok..? Well now it's time to eat !" Mrs. Jane said, walking into the kitchen.

As we got in a single file line with plates and forks in our hands, I caught August hand nearly touching my arm. Looking at him on the sneak tip, Danielle then got in front of him and of course the back of me. Eating and chatting... I felt this major sickness in my stomach. Running out of the door, I sadly threw up on the step. August and Mrs. Jane noticed me running out.. so they checked on me. Danielle was the only one standing in the doorway.

"You ok Morg?" Mrs. Jane asked.

"You cool?" August asked, rubbing my back.

"Danielle, can you hand me more tissue for Morgan?" Mrs. Jane asked.

Danielle rolled her eyes as she handed me more tissue.

"Thank you." I said, whipping my mouth off.

August then looked at Morgan, silently asking if I was pregnant.

"Are you pregnant?" Danielle then jumped into the convo, asking to make sure that I wasn't.

"No." I replied, not knowing if I was or not.

"Oh.. Well baby, we have to go..." Danielle told August, pulling him towards the car.

"Ok. Drive safe." Mrs. Jane said, kissing his cheek. "Call me when you get home."

"Ok mama." He said, getting into the car.

"You okay Morgan?" Mrs. Jane asked.

"Yeah.. Just have to get some rest." I said. "Call you when I get home." Walking to the car, slowly and carefully getting into the car.

"Ok honey." Mrs. Jane replied.