Draco's suffering

By Bangtanarmy581

When Draco is in his sixth year at hogwarts, at sixteen, before he leaves, his father, Lucius Malfoy, beats h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
House Elves and Escape
Untitled Part 29
30
Part 31
Part 32
33
34
35
Part 36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

9

5.6K 164 141
By Bangtanarmy581

Draco sat alone in his room, carefully quiet, and listening. He disliked the general rumble bumble of the Weasley house, he was unused to it. That was most part of the reason. 

Today, there was apparently something important happening. Something about children coming home? He supposed it was the older children, at least one of them, Bill and Charlie. Draco just ignored them, because he could and why the bloody hell not? He did not wish to converse with them, though he would bet that out of the whole lot of them, the two eldest were probably the most magically capable of the entire lot. 

So he resolved to stay inside his room, ignoring the outside world. He generally preferred this way, but unfortunately he was incapable of doing so within the Weasley household, so he did what he could, and ignored people as much as possible, and if that did not work, he would give them curt and short tempered answers as vague as possible.

- - - -

"I thought you said that Draco Malfoy was staying with you." Charlie questioned, curious.

"Yeah, where iz he?" Fleur asked. "I would like to zee him." Her French Accent hardly noticeable, except for the drastic mispronuciation of the 's'. 

"Oh," Molly smiled and her eyes dimmed a bit. "I think he is still in his room." She sighed. "Can barely get him out of that room now-a-days. The boy has been through so much." Bill cleared his throat a bit.

"I will get him." He said, smiling at his fiancee, Fleur. Fleur gave him a beautific smile. 

"Oh, thank you!" She said, hugging him close.

"No problem." He said, ascending the stairs. He knew where the boy's room was at. He was about to knock when he heard voices from inside-as in plural. More than one. One was definitely a house elf, of course. 

"No, Bobby, I just am not certain how to acclimate. You know that I cannot get too comfortable."

"But, perhaps, Master Draco is safes forevers." Draco gave a chilling cold laugh that caused Bill to shiver. 

"No. Most certainly not. If he does not manage to get himself out, he will escape. We both know how capable he is. Askaban will only hold him for so long and than I shall be within his grasp again. I cannot, no matter what, get to laid back."

"Bobby thinks that perhaps Master Draco should enjoy his freedom while he can." There was a long pregnant pause. Bill assumed that Draco was thinking it over.

"What makes you think that I am not having 'fun'."

"I can see it."

"Yes, well, I doubt the Weasley's would be willing to allow Blaise or Pansy to come over. And even if they did, who is to say that their parents will allow it. Even if the Weasley's were to approve, which is not going to happen considering the feuds between the Gryffindor and Slytherin families, it would take a lot of diplomatic speaking." 

"Master is good at that."

"I know I am, but there is still the problem of the Weasleys. It is no question as to whether or not I would be capable of manipulating the Slytherin heads of houses to agree to send Blaise and Pansy, more the difficulty of convincing the Weasleys. And I would prefer not to ask. It never ends well."

"Master..." The house elf-Bobby-sighed.

"That's enough!" Draco ordered, sounding eerily similar to Lucius. "Please, that's enough."

"Understood Master."

"How is my Eagle?"

"He misses you."

"Perhaps tonight you would be willing to apparate him here? You could apparate him back before the Weasley's suspect anything." Bill's brows furrowed. Did he believe that they would not allow him to bring his pets.

"Of course, Master Draco."

"Thank you, Bobby. Ensure that the other house elves are sleeping enough."

"Thank you Master, you are a kind Master."

"No need to thank me." Draco said, and with a distinctive crack, Bill knew that the house elf was no long there.

A few minutes later, Bill knocked on the room. Not two seconds later the door was opened. 

Draco had grown. That was for certain. His hair was gold/white, and beautiful, his lean body, lovely grey/blue eyes. He was oddly similar to Veela in that way. 

"We were wanting you downstairs." Draco seemed to stare at him for a few seconds, before curtly nodding, and closing the door behind him as he followed Bill down the stairs to the living room.

He saw Fleur, stood before her, and bowed at his waist. Fleur giggled, and curtsied. Than, Draco took her hand, placing a kiss upon her knuckles. 

"Lady Fleur."

"Lord Draco." Draco released her hand and bowed once more, Fleur repeating the curtsy. The Weasley's watched in confusion. 

"Dude, what the..."

"...Hell just happened?" Fred and George asked. 

"Customary greetings. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Malfoy."

"Likewise." Draco said softly. He gave a light smile to her. Fleur cocked her head to the side a bit. Suddenly she became tense. 

"Miss Weasley, would you be willing to speak privately. You and Mr. Weasley?"

"Sure, Dear," They said confused, but followed her nonetheless.

Draco was now left alone, in the middle of a bunch of males.

"Nice to meet you Draco." Charlie said, walking up rather fast, causing Draco to take a miniscule step back, as if to retreat, before he caught himself, and stood tense.

"Likewise." He settled for diplomatically polite. He was not extremely comfortable in front of these people, and with good reason, but he did not wish to disrespect them. So far they had been kind, but he knew from experience that that can swiftly change.

The silence that was set was incredibly akward. 

"Anyone up for Chess?" Ron wondered aloud. Trying to dispose of the tense atmosphere. 

"Against you? No way." The Weasley's said at once, before setting their eyes on Draco. 

"What?" Draco asked. 

"You play Wizards chess don't you?" Fred asked, starting to get excited.

"Well, yes, I do, but I do not see how..."

"You should play against Ronnikins!" George declared. 

"I am not entirely certain he would welcome my presence. I should probably return to my chambers."

"Nonesense," Bill said, chuckling, grabbing Draco by the arm and pulling him to the Chess setup. Draco closed his eyes and allowed himself to be steered wherever was deemed appropriate by the elder, stronger male.

"Get ready to be beat Malfoy." Ron said, a glint in his eyes. Draco just smiled slightly, before looking down at his chess pieces. 

A good half an hour later, and Draco had mercilessly anhilated Ron. Ron was staring gape mouthed at the board.

"They didn't even try to correct or confuse you? No advice! No nothing!" Ron said in shock. He narrowed his eyes at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes knowing exactly what was coming. Mentally counting down from three he waited until he reached zero, and predictably, the boy said something.

"you cheated didn't you?" He accused. Draco sighed, having had enough. He honestly was not in the mood for this. Standing, he dusted off imaginary dust from his robes. 

"No, actually, I did not. Contrary to your belief, there are others who are capable of besting you in a chess match. Of course, I can see why would would believe that I would have cheated. After all, I am only a Slytherin am I not? Capable of nothing but the most dark and dangerous evil." Ron opened his mouth, presumably to retort, but Draco cut him off.

"Look, Weasel, I am thankful for your hospitality. And honestly, despite the fact that I dislike humans in general, I do genuinely like your parents, and your siblings. You however, have just proved how prejudiced that you are. Not all Slytherins are responsible for their father's actions, though I have already apologized multiple times for those of my own father against your family. Apparently, however, the past will never truly be in the past. BOBBY!" A house elf instantly apparated into the room.

"Master? What is wrong." Draco ignored him. He turned to everyone in the room.

"Thank you for your kindness and generosity, but I believe the time has come where I have finally outlasted my welcome. I am sorry for any inconvienence brought upon your household from my stay within your home. Bobby, get me out of here. Take me there." He said, carefully disguising where he wanted to go, but ensuring Bobby knew where by the tone that he spoke it in.

"Of course, Master, would you like me to castrate the pathetic Weasley who insulted you too?" Bobby asked, with-the Weasley's noted-far too much excitement and happy tone of voice. 

"That will not be necessary. Just get me away from here. And all of my things, please." Bobby nodded, and with two snaps his fingers, Draco was gone, as were all traces of him, except for a defeated white chess king. Not, however, before they could catch a glimpse of tears in Draco's eyes.

What had Ron done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 167 32
What happens when you save your childhood enemy who was said to be dead a year back? What happens when you see your enemy's assaulted body? Will you...
2.5K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
113K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
1.2K 102 17
BOOK ONE OF THE 'INSATIABLE' SERIES ༻ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Stop trying to fucking leave. Shit!"...