Legend Of The Ghost Rider (Hi...

By yodudehaha

[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to esc... More

Origins
The Thirst For Vengeance
The Devil In I
A New Devil
From Hell Alone
Hells Jacuzzi
Unsainted
(T E A S E R)
New Enemies
Battle For The Familiars (pt.1)
Drama At Home
Battle For The Familiars (pt. 2)
The Councils Bounty Hunter
Revelations
A Tale Of Love
Devil Troubles
The Phoenix and The Demon
Training
Dead Memories
Captured
Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 1)
Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 2)
Time With Rias (Lemon + Finale)
First Chapter

An Angel Arrives To Kuoh

27.9K 403 682
By yodudehaha

Y/N Pov

It's been a week since Kumi was ressurected into a devil and honestly it hasn't been that bad. I've been spending a lot of my time around Rias and everyone else, I've even helped with some of their errands. Well mainly just killing stray devils and such.

I've also been searching for raynare and Kalawarner but I can't get a scent on them. It's almost like they're not even in Kuoh anymore but I know they are. I can't explain it but I know they're still here, hiding in the shadows, hiding from their judgement. I'll find them, and I'll make them pay for what they've done to Kumi.

Right now I'm in the ORC sitting between Koneko and Kumi on one of the sofas. Someone then knocked on the door.

Akeno walked over and answered it revealing two girls. One had short black hair, glasses and violet eyes.

The girl beside her was slightly taller and had longer back hair, light brown eyes and wore glasses as well.

Rias: "Ah Sona, come in."

Sona: "Hello again Rias"

Rias: "What do I owe the pleasure?"

Sona: "Oh, just checking in. I heard you have a new pawn."

Rias: "I do, Sona meet Kumi l/n. Kumi this is Sona Sitri, president of the student council."

Kumi: "Oh..uh..it's nice to meet you."

Sona: "Please the pleasure is mine. She has manners unlike your other pawn. Where is he anyways?"

Y/N: "He's late. Probably peeking at the kendo club again."

Sona and I locked eyes.

Sona: "And who might you be?"

Rias: "This is Kumi's brother, y/n l/n."

Sona: "I see. Rias is there a reason why a human is here?"

Y/N: "I'm far from human sweetie. Trust me."

Rias: "Sona, allow me to introduce you to the current wielder of The Ghost Rider."

Sona: "The Ghost Rider? I thought that was just a story? A myth."

I got up from the sofa and changed into the fiery demon/angel himself.

G/R: "Do I look like a myth to you?"

Sona and Tsubaki took a step back.

Sona: "So the legends are true.."

I turned back and stood there.

I've been able to control Zarathos a little bit better but not enough. I'm still learning how to control this power but it's tough. Zarathos isn't thrilled about it either. However, When evil is around I still lose my shit and Zarathos always takes back over.

Short Five Minute Timeskip

3rd POV

Rias excused everyone for the day so that left Rias and Akeno alone with Sona and Tsubaki.

Sona: "So how did you tame the spirit of vengeance anyways?"

Rias': "I didn't tame him. He's here with his own free will. Well...he's more here to protect his sister."

Sona: "Really?" so he's not a member of her perrage. Interesting. Sona thought to herself.

Akeno: "Yes he's very protective of her. I'm a little jealous." The four girls giggled.

Tsubaki: "Didn't you mention the girl has a sacred gear lady Gremory?"

Rias: "I believe so. She just hasn't been able to awaken it yet. I have a really good feeling about her though."

Sona: "And what about y/n?"

Rias thinks to herself for a moment then a smile grows on her face.

Rias: "He's not like others that's for sure."

Timeskip Next Day

I decided to walk to school today. Riding around on my bike is fun and all but I've been neglecting exercise. It feels nice to stretch my legs.

I ran into issei on the way to school.

Y/N: "Ah it's the pervert in the flesh."

Issei: "C'mon man can you please take it easy on me today? I had a rough night."

Y/N: "Let me guess, the over sized loli guy?"

He slowly nods his head.

Y/N: "You poor son of a bitch. C'mon, I'll buy you a coffee."

Timeskip To Cafe

We exited the cafe with our drinks and started to walk to school but a girl wearing what looks like a nun outfit walks up to us.

???: "Excuse me, but can one of you please help me?"

Issei immediately started drooling over her so I slapped him in the back of the head.

Y/N: "Of course. How can we help?"

???: "Oh, um I was just needing help finding the church in this town. I recently traveled here from Europe."

Her voice is so sweet and innocent.

Issei: "Oh, I know where the church is at! We can take you there if you want."

???: "Oh yes please! God bless you both!"

(Thinking) y/n: Not so sure if he would but thanks.

This caused Zarathos to laugh like a maniac.

Stupid crazy demon...angel thing.

Asia: "Oh, I'm Asia Argento." She says with her hand out for a hand shake. I obliged and shook it.

Y/N: "I'm y/n l/n, and this idiot is Issei Hyoudou."

Issei: "You're the idiot." Issei says under his breath.

Y/N: "What?" I say staring into his soul.

Issei: "Nothing!" He says with fear visible on his face.

I turned my attention back to Asia.

Y/N: "Here let me carry your luggage."

Asia: "Yes please, Thank you!"

Y/N: "No problem, issei lead the way."

Before we head to the church, a little boy fell and scraped his knee causing him to cry in pain. Asia noticed this and ran to the boy. She held her hand above the scraped knee, her hand then began to glow green. The boys scrape started to heal instantly.

Asia: "There all better." She says with a warm smile.

Boy: "Oh wow! Thank you so much Miss!"

The boy then ran off with his mother. Asia walked back over to us.

Y/N: That's some gift you got there."

Issei: "I say."

Asia: "It's a gift from God."

We started to walk to the church while Asia explained to us about her healing magic.

Asia: "Ever since I was very little, I could heal people. This got the church to notice so they took me in when I was in a orphanage."

Issei: "so what exactly are you doing in Kuoh?"

Asia: "I was asked to come to this church because of my gift to help in a project."

Y/N: "It sounds like you're being used.."

Asia: "I don't really mind if I am. I love helping people."

Innocence is blooming from her like flowers in the spring. She is so full of heart and pure. She reminds me of Kumi. However the church sending her here for a project sounds a little suspicious and my suspicion grew when I saw the church.

It looked like an old abandoned church. Scratch that I'm almost positive it was an old abandoned church.

Y/N: "Asia, are you sure this is the place?"

Asia: "Yes it is, I remember it from the picture I received from the letter."

I didn't want to leave her here but I don't have a reason for her not to stay here either. I decided to give her my number in case of an emergency.

Asia: "I'm so blessed to have met you y/n and Issei. I hope we can be great friends!"

Issei: "Of course, it was our pleasure."

I thought issei handled that pretty well but I cringed when I saw him trying to stare down her robes.

Christ issei, every time I think there's hope for you, you let me down.

Y/N: "Remember Asia, you have my number."

Asia: "yes, I'll call you soon so you two can show me the town!"

Issei: "Sounds like a plan." Issei had a face like he had an idea. A perverted one nonetheless.

Y/N: "We'd be happy to Asia. But excuse us we have a school to attend."

I grabbed issei by the neck and dragged him away.

Asia: "Oh um okay. God bless you both!"

I waved a hand goodbye as I dragged issei

Y/N: "Sure."

Timeskip ORC

When Issei and I arrived at the clubroom, issei explained to Rias about how we met a nun and helped her but to Issei and my surprise, Rias slapped Issei.

Rias: "Devils are supposed to stay out of the church's missions. Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

She turned to me

Rias: "And you..."

Y/N: "Rias, if you also slap me, I can't promise you'll get your hand back."

She just sighed

Rias: "Why didn't you keep him away from her?"

Y/N: "What's the big deal? We only helped a lost nun." I said walking to sit beside koneko, giving her a muffin I got from the cafe.

Rias: "Any kind of conflict can easily Kickstart another war. It's best for both sides to just stay away from each other."

Kumi then walked in.

Kumi: "Class is nearly about to begin."

Rias: "(Sigh) She's right everyone head to class. Issei, y/n, promise me you'll stay away from the nun. Meet back here after class."

Issei: "Sure, I promise."

Y/N: "You don't own me."

Rias: "close enough I suppose."

I got up and followed Kumi to class. When we entered the school, all the girls went wild.

Girl: "Here comes our knight!"

Girl 2: "I love him so much!"

Girl 3: "I want him to drive me around on his motorcycle!"

Ever since I came to this school I started to kick the perverted trios asses and other pervs. This caused the girls of the school to give me a nickname similar to kibas. "the knight of Kuoh Academy".

Kumi noticed this.

Kumi: "looks like you made some reputation with the girls."

Y/N: "Are you jealous?"

Kumi: "Can a sister not get jealous of her brother?"

I chuckled.

Timeskip after school

I walked back to ORC and ran into Issei walking out.

Y/N: "Where are you headed?"

Issei: "(sighs) More clients.."

Y/N: "If you'd learn to create a portal you could get there much quicker, you know."

Issei: "Easy for you to say, you can create a motorcycle from hell itself. I'll never be a good pawn to Rias."

You depressing poor bastard.

Y/N: (Sighs) I'm going to regret saying this but Issei you have a lot of potential. I have faith one day you'll become a really powerful devil., I mean you do have the red dragon emperor inside you.

I cringed at my wording.

Y/N: "What I'm trying to say is one day you'll become stronger and make Rias proud. You just need to stop being such a fucking perv."

Issei: "Thanks y/n, that's probably the nicest thing you've said to me."

Y/N: "Don't get used to it, You still disgust me."

Issei smiled at me and hopped on his bicycle and took off for his duties. I cursed at myself for possibly feeding his ego and etered the clubroom.

As I stepped in the room a certain small white haired girl greeted me with her hand out.

Y/N: "I didn't forget Koneko."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a swiss chocolate bar. A new candy shop opened in town and I promised Koneko i'd ride there during break to get some candy for her. Koneko and I really bonded over candies and food in general. This shocked the others however. Apparently Koneko doesn't really get a long with others especially guys. The only guy she's close to other than me is Kiba.

Koneko and I took our seats on the couch and a certain busty raven haired woman wraps her arms around me from behind.

Akeno: "Hey there hot stuff.~"

Y/N: "Akeno.." I say blushing a bit.

I may be the spirit of vengeance but I still get flustered.

Koneko noticed this and gave an annoyed stare at Akeno.

Koneko: "Hands off Akeno.."

Akeno: "Why?~ I'm just having some fun with him."

She leans over and whispers in my ear causing my heart to race.

Akeno: "Seeing how strong you are makes me so hot.~ I wonder what you would do to me if you saw my sins....

Y/N: " Y-You probably wouldn't like it.." I blushing like crazy now.

Akeno: "I highly doubt it" she giggles

The door then opened revealing Kumi. Thank God. Rias then came out from another room.

Rias: "Ah there you are. Now we can begin."

Y/N: "Begin what exactly?"

Akeno: "To unlock Kumi's sacred gear of course." she said now standing beside Rias.

Y/N: "I heard you mention this before. What makes you think Kumi has one?"

Rias: "I'm surprised you don't sense the power within her."

Y/N: "I only sense her being a devil."

Rias: "That's strange.."

Kiba: "Maybe the Rider can't sense sacred gears?"

Rias: "Maybe. Anyways, kumi let's begin."

They commenced the ceremony and a pink light started emitting from Kumi's right hand.

Suddenly a strange looking gauntlet appeared around Kumi's right arm.

A/N: I couldn't find a pink sacred gear on google so just imagine issei's gauntlet but pink.

Kumi: "Whoa....." kumi said inspecting the new gauntlet.

Rias: "Strange, I don't recognize this one."

Suddenly Kumi's arm began to glow.

???: "I have awakened." Said a gentle female voice coming from Kumi's hand.

Kumi: "You can talk!?"

Y/N: "Of course they can talk. Haven't you heard ddraig from the pervs arm?"

Kumi: "Yeah but it's a little freaky when its coming from your own arm!"

???: "You must be my new host. What was the name they gave you? Kumi?"

Kumi: " uh yeah...who are you?"

Izz: "I've been given many names..the dragon of Ice.....the dragon of peace.... But you can call me Izz.

Izz talked about how she was the first dragon to speak to the three factions to end the war during the great war.

Y/N: " Interesting"

Kiba: "Uh y/n."

Y/N: "Yes Kiba?"

Kiba: "Your hands..."

I looked at my hands and they were glowing red and sizzling. The rider wants out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 279 19
Phantom Lucifer or otherwise known as (Y/N) (L/N) is the son of Mephisto the devil himself but he doesn't like to be a devil. He wishes for a normal...
73.2K 1K 36
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
18.5K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
502K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...