Coincidence (Bakudeku/Katsude...

By Wolftime56

THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE. Original creator belongs to Horikoshi. Katsuki Bakugou is a famous model for a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Sweet Stuff
Chapter 2 ~ Long Time No See
Chapter 3 ~ Deku
Chapter 4 ~Different
Chapter 5 ~ Why Me?
Chapter 6 ~ Best Choice
Chapter 7 ~ Big Day
Chapter 8 ~ Fun
Chapter 9 ~ Damn Nerd
Chapter 10 ~ Stay Away
Chapter 11 ~ Weak
Chapter 12 ~ Hit
Chapter 13 ~ Detectives
Chapter 14 ~ Like you
Chapter 15 ~ Getting You Out
Chapter 17 ~ Oh boy...
Chapter 18 ~ Broke Things Off...
Chapter 19 ~ Worry
Chapter 20 ~ I'm Your Boyfriend
Chapter 21 ~ His Birthday
Chapter 22 ~ Happy Birthday Izuku
Chapter 23 ~ Finish What You Started
Chapter 24 ~ Unconditionally
Chapter 25 ~ I Love You
Chapter 26 ~ Whispering Sweet Nothings
Chapter 27 ~ Shirogane Blue Pond
Chapter 28 ~ Yes!
Chapter 29 ~ A Wedding To Plan
Chapter 30 ~ Coincidence

Chapter 16 ~ I Can't Sleep

8.7K 276 171
By Wolftime56

     Katsuki stayed the night in that hospital despite what everyone else was telling him. The next day Katsuki was able to get Izuku out of the hospital. As they were leaving Katsuki drove his car over instead of his Motorcycle. Katsuki had talked with Inko about letting Izuku stay with him for the time being and she was fine with it but very hesitant.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     "Hey Deku, is it okay if you stay with me? I already asked your mom she was in with it but... I think its just safer if you stay with me." I say as I look at Deku he was a blushing mess. He is so cute when he blushes. I'm trying to control my anger but sometimes it just gets the best of me. I take it out on his a lot still though.

     "Oh... Umm y-yeah that's fine... But wouldn't I just be bothering you? Or would it be weird? Or what if I mess something up? I mean I wouldn't want to intrude-" The nerd started mumbling like he always does. Damn that shit gets annoying but its kinda cute for him.

     "Calm down shitty nerd. You will be fine. I plenty of guest rooms. Kinda lame I still live with my parents but they want me to be same or some shit. I am planning on getting my own place in the future though. Stop that mumbling crap its annoying. Lets go." I say as I walk to the drivers side and he was hesitant to get in the front seat. When he finally did I saw him shaking a bit. "What's wrong Deku? Do you remember anything? If you do we need to let the detectives know." I say as calmly as I can. It was REALLY hard. He just shakes his head and I start to drive off. It was about four minutes into the drive and it was getting really awkward in here. I have no idea why because I don't care if its silent but that nerd seemed to be freaking out over nothing.

     "Hey... Kacchan?" He says.

Izuku's P.O.V

It was really quiet in the car and is was BEYOND AWKWARD. My hand still has a cast and I'm pretty sure there is scaring and my hand with be a little crooked for the rest of my life. That was a 'nice' change of things. I then started to think about how Kacchan and I kissed. We actually kissed. I had him in my interests, given he was the only interest I had. I didn't know what this meant. We only went on one date - kind of. Are we dating? Are we boyfriends? What exactly are we? What was I too him? Maybe I should ask... "Hey... Kacchan?" I say. He hums for me to keep going keeping his eyes on the road. "What are we?" I say and it grows silent.

     "What do you want us to be?" He asks giving me a soft glance for a change.

     "Well... We had and incredible kiss-"

     "Incredible? I was that good?" He says smirking. I laugh and start talking again.

     "Yes. You were that good. I hope I wasn't bad." I say. I glares at me and then scoffs.

     "You were amazing. Don't say that again unless you want me to hurt you." He says. It was a scary compliment but I wasn't complaining. "So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks me and I clear my throat and he just smiles.

     "Yes!" I say happily and he grabs my hand and I smile. After awhile we arrive at his mansion. It was so big. I was intimidated and I had no idea how I would be able to live here for the time being. "Wait Kacchan! I don't have a lot of stuff anymore, and after I moved in with my mom I only had a bit of things. What do I do?" He just drags me out of the car and we walk inside.

     "Shut up Deku. Stop worrying all the time okay? You can borrow some clothes and I'm take you shopping tomorrow. So can you please try and calm your cute ass down?" I blush and nod my head. I swear I saw the slightest bit of pink on his face but if I commented on it he would definitely kill me.

     "WELCOME IZUKU!" Someone yells before bear hugging me. "I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, the brats mother."

"HEY!" Kacchan yells.

"Anyways. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Katsuki will show you around and there aren't too many rules." She says showing me towards my bedroom which happen to be right next to Kacchan's. I didn't realize we went upstairs but that's fine. I have been spacing out a lot lately. Soon his mom leaves me and Kacchan alone. By the look on her face I think she knows that we are a thing. Which intimidates me even more than I already feel. He was showing me around and I had a bathroom in my room as well. It was really nice and it was big but not obnoxiously so. We finally end up in the kitchen and it was already done. We all sit down and I was so nervous. "So, Izuku-honey, how have you been after everything?" Mitsuki ask's me. I look over at Kacchan and he gives his mother a death stare.

     "I've been okay. Still getting used to everything little by little." I say. I was somewhat lying in a way. I am okay-ish. I am really upset that I can't remember anything. Something happened but I don't remember, and not knowing is messing with my head. I can't remember what else that happened that same day too. I remember some things but everything else is just spotty. After dinner I head up to my room and Kacchan hands me a towel so I could take a shower.

     "I will be back with clothes, and if you need anything just ask." Kacchan tells me and he walks out. I walk into the bathroom and it was a nice shade of pink. It was more of a cream color, the shower curtain was a red and white ombre color. It was nice and big as well. Lots of things in the mansion were big too me. I first take off my shirt and I was greeted with many bruises and cuts. I didn't like what I was looking at. Why can't I remember anything? What do I do? I strip everything else off and turn the shower on. I'm glad I didn't need to ask for help on how to use this shower. I put my hand in the water and it was nice and warm. I had some bandages so I took them off. Even my cast which was removable. The doctors did a special surgery and it was healing a lot faster than it usually would. My 'cast' was more of a brace. My hand still hurts but it was manageable so I could wash my body and change into clothes.

     I hop into the shower and let the warm water run over me. I feel my body burn because of the cuts and bruises. I really did look beat up. I looked horrible on the outside and my face had a few scratches and my lip was cut and to top it all off I had a bruise on the side left side of my forehead. I my soap and the minute it touches my skin it felt nice for two seconds before all my cuts started to burn. I wince in pain and groan. I take deep breaths to try and ease my pain a bit. I didn't notice but my vision got blurry and my face now had tears on the. I didn't feel like crying so why as I? I was full blown sobbing now. "Deku, are you okay in there?" I hear Kacchan. I freeze. Kacchan was outside my bathroom door. WHAT IF HE HEARD ME! GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING! I was mumbling for awhile because I hear him knock on the door and say my name.

     "Sorry! I-I'm okay!" I say through the loud sound of the shower.

     "I have your clothes, may I come in?" He ask's. I wanted to mess with him a little...

     "You sure you want to come in just to give me my clothes?" I says smirking to myself. I kind of didn't want him to come in because he was going to see all my bandages and possibly everything bad that was about me.

     "You wish shitty nerd!" I hear him yell. It made me a little happier so I say he can come in. I hear the door open and It sounded like he put them down on the counter top. "Let's be real here. You are not okay." He says and I was hesitant to answer.

     "W-what do y-you mean?" Damn my stuttering is getting bad again.

     "You know what I mean. You say you can't remember things and what happened the other day... That's traumatic. Any sane person would at least be a little jacked up after that. So don't tell me you are okay when you clearly aren't okay nerd!" He says aggressively. He sounded like he cared. The person who was cute and drunk in my coffee shop who I had a crush on, and my once to be bully was now my boyfriend trying to get me to talk about how not okay I was.

     "Kacchan... Kacchan, I know I'm not okay, okay? I... I'm sorry-" He cuts me off.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I walk into the bathroom and set down his clothes. He hasn't been acting the same and I hate to admit it but I am worried. Damn nerd always making me worry. I wanted to get to the bottom of it because he is now my boyfriend. Wow. I never thought he would actually go for someone like me. "Let's be real here. You are not okay." I say plain and simply. It was so obvious. His who damn aura has changed and he is acting differently. I don't think anyone noticed AND THAT PISSES ME OFF! 

     "W-what do y-you mean?" He asks me stuttering. This nerd was afraid. 

     "You know what i mean. You say you can't remember things and what happened the other day... That's traumatic. Any sane person would at least be a little jacked up after that. So don't tell me you are okay when you clearly aren't okay nerd!" I say raising my voice. I care... DEKU BETTER TELL ME WHATS WRONG OR I WILL KILL HIM!

     "Kacchan..." He says my name but I don't say anything. "Kacchan, I know I'm not okay, okay? I... I'm sorry-" I cut him off because he needs to learn!

     "Stop apologizing for things you can't help Deku! It's not your fault. Finish your shower and then meet me downstairs." I say and head downstairs. He didn't come down so I went back up and knocked on the door. I hear something drop and I open the door. He was bandaging himself up and his hand brace wasn't on yet. "Sit down." I say and he sits down. I help him clean his cuts and then I wrap them. After I help him with his hand and we walk downstairs. I grab his hand and he flinches but he hold back just as tightly. I didn't care what other people thought of us, they can ALL GO F OFF!

     We sit down and they explain the whole situation to us. Someone is targeting both of us, mainly Deku. The person is dangerous and could be linked to a gang that kidnapped me once when I was in high school. Deku will stay with me until his house is safe, and he can stay for as long at he wants! After the long talk was over it was late at night and we both walk upstairs hand in hand. We stop at his door and he smiles at me before telling me goodnight and walking in and closing the door. I walk to my room thinking about the nerd. Why the hell is he acting so weird. I lay down and I can't sleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.6K 50
[Ranked #1 in 'Katsudeku'&'Bakudeku' 23/6/18] [Ranked #1 in 'Deku' 1/7/18] [Ranked #1 in 'KacchanxDeku' ??/??/19] "I'm here." Midoriya Izuku, an ordi...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.1K 400 7
После битвы с Пейном, Хокаге избирают не Данзо, а Наруто! Как тогда изменятся события?
3.7K 116 6
Seeing Craig as a bad influence, Tweek's parents would never accept him as their son's partner. Craig is willing to do anything to change this.