Legend Of The Ghost Rider (Hi...

By yodudehaha

[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to esc... More

Origins
The Thirst For Vengeance
The Devil In I
An Angel Arrives To Kuoh
From Hell Alone
Hells Jacuzzi
Unsainted
(T E A S E R)
New Enemies
Battle For The Familiars (pt.1)
Drama At Home
Battle For The Familiars (pt. 2)
The Councils Bounty Hunter
Revelations
A Tale Of Love
Devil Troubles
The Phoenix and The Demon
Training
Dead Memories
Captured
Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 1)
Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 2)
Time With Rias (Lemon + Finale)
First Chapter

A New Devil

27.3K 401 545
By yodudehaha

Kumi's POV

Kumi: "Devils?!"

Wings then sprouted from my back as well. I tried pulling them off but stopped when it started to hurt.

Rias: "I'm sorry but you were close to death, I was forced to make a move before you died. Resurrecting you into a devil makes things much easier."

Kumi: "I...just can't believe this is all happening. I was enjoying school yesterday and now this..."

Rias: smiling "you can still attend school silly. You're just now a devil servant in my peerage."

Kumi: "Servant?!"

Rias: "it's not what you think."

She then explained to me how peerages work and how it's similar to chess. She also explained to me about the three factions and the women who attacked me last night. Then she told me about sacred gears and how I might possibly have one.

Rias: "That's why I made you into my last pawn piece."

Kumi: "I still don't fully understand."

Rias: "In time you will."

I walked over and sat on the couch. I thought I was about to pass out.

Kumi: "How did you know y/n and I was in trouble?"

Rias: "When I first saw y/n, I wanted to know more about him to confirm my suspicions so I asked Akeno and Kiba to keep an eye on him for me. Whenever you two got into trouble they called me and we all came to help but I'm afraid by the time we showed up it was already to late."

I then thought about y/n.

Kumi: "What about y/n? What is he?"

Rias: "The Ghost Rider..... When I fist saw him, I didn't want to believe it. I thought the rider wouldn't return for quite some time."

Issei: "What is the Ghost Rider anyways?"

Akeno: "Yeah I've heard you mention it before."

Everyone else nodded their head other than kiba which caught Rias' attention.

Rias: "You act like you know something kiba?"

Kiba: "Just stories and legends."

Rias: "Feel free to share what you know."

Kiba: "Long ago during the great war between the three factions, God created a new angel to serve him and to lead his armies. This angel was known as Zarathos an angel of Justice. However after a battle between the angels and devils, a devil by the name of...

Rias: "Mephistophles."

Kiba: "Right, he tricked the angel into signing a contract that gave mephisto his will. He then took Zarathos to the deepest pits of the underworld and tortured him for centuries."

Rias: "It broke the angel mentally, turning him into a physcotic being that craved punishment. Mephisto then destroyed the angels body and absorbed it's soul. He turned the angel of Justice into a spirit of vengeance."

Koneko: "It's kinda sad."

Koneko said in her monotone voice.

Kumi: "But why is the spirit bound to y/n?"

Rias: "y/n must've made a deal with mephisto. Mephisto only makes deals with humans who are desperate enough to sign the contract."

Kumi: "I don't understand why y/n would do something like this."

Then I remembered, ever since dad's death we've been moving city to city. Running from something.

Kumi: "Dad..."

Rias was about to speak again but got cut off by the sound of a motorcycle coming from outside.

Kumi: "Y/n.."

Rias: (sighs) "Kiba, please bring him in."

Y/N pov

I entered the old school building, I can feel them here. I walked around until kiba walked up to me. Seeing him made me tense up.

Y/N: "Where is she?"

Kiba: "your sister is fine, follow me."

I walked with him until we made it to a door. Kiba opened it revealing several familiar devils. However I saw someone that made me release all of my tension. Kumi.

I walked up to her and hugged her.

Y/N: "Thank god you're alright."

She hugged me back and I could hear her sobbing. I then noticed Kumi's aura...she's a devil?

I made eye contact with the red head.

Y/N: "What did you do?!"

I started to walk forward but Kumi grabbed my hand.

Kumi: "Y/n, she saved my life."

I turned to face Kumi.

Y/N: "But you're a devil now..."

Rias: "Not all devils are bad you know."

I turned back to face her.

Y/N: "Look, thank you for saving her. Really, I'm in your debt but please change her back."

Rias: (sighs) "I can't do that."

Y/N: "Why not?" I took a step forward.

Rias: "I'd be breaking all sorts of laws and regulations in the underworld."

Y/N: "I don't give a damn about your laws. Change her back. Please."

Rias: "I really am sorry y/n but she is now apart of my household and I won't give her up so easily."

Y/N: "Then I'll force you to change her back." Flames emerged from my eyes as I began to walk towards Rias.

Issei got up from the couch and made a defensive stance.

Issei: "I don't care what the hell you are! Nobody touches Rias but me!"

Hearing this caused Rias to facepalm.

I kept walking forward, issei then tried to swing at me but I caught his arm mid swing and threw him at the wall.

Issei: "Owie."

As I started to walk towards Rias again everyone else huddled around her.

Y/N: "I'll kill you all if I have to."

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine.

Kumi: "Are you not going to give me a word in this?"

I looked at her in shock.

Y/N: "Are you seriously thinking about staying with them?"

Kumi: "This is my burden y/n. Not yours."

Y/N: "it is too. I promised dad that I'd protect you and that's what I'm doing."

Kumi: "How?! By killing the people that saved my life?! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here."

She walked up to me and hugged me.

Kumi: "It's not yours or Rias' fault that I'm a devil now. It's the two women who nearly killed me."

Y/N: "Raynare and Kalawarner."

Issei got up from the floor and spoke.

Issei: "Raynare killed me too."

I looked back at Kumi.

Y/N: "Are you sure this is what you want.?"

Kumi nodded her head.

Kumi: "It's the least I can do. Besides being a devil servant doesn't look so bad."

Issei: (mumbles) "Wait until you meet Morisawa." Rias heard issei and slapped him in the back of the head.

Y/N: "If this is what you want then I'll stay by your side."

Kumi hugged me again and I saw a tear fall from her eyes. I broke the hug and looked back at Rias'.

Y/N: "I have a favor to ask of all of you."

Rias: "What is it?" She says raising an eyebrow.

Y/N: "Protect her while I'm not around. She's the only family I have left. I'd be lost without her."

Rias smiles gently.

Rias: "Of course. She's now a memeber of the house of Gremory. She has a lot of people watching out for her."

Y/N: "Good. Because if something does happen to her I'll kill all of you."

They all nodded their heads as if their lives depended on it.

Y/N: "And issei.. "

Issei: "Um yeah?"

Y/N: "If I catch you looking at my sisters breast again, I'm going to drag you through the gates of hell myself."

Issei went pale and wide eyed causing everyone to laugh.

Issei: "Noted."

I turned and started to walk out the door before Kumi spoke.

Kumi: "Wait, what're you going to do?"

I didn't turn to look at her, I just spoke before leaving.

Y/N: "To find and kill Raynare and Kalawarner."

A/N: Been working on this all day and finished sooner than I thought. Also just to clarify Rias is NOT an enemy to y/n or Kumi. I know I made her look bad in the previous chapter but she took Kumi to save her life before she died from the spear of light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.6K 30
This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe.
20.8K 725 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
18.7K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
75.5K 1K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...