Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎024☠︎

13K 474 390
By -pjmochi

Fallen star

Jisoo had an intense gaze on everyone's expressions when they ate her food. She heard Yoongi and Hoseok hum in delight causing a smirk to form on her mouth. She turned her gaze to Jin and wiggles her eyebrows to which Jin scoffed at.

"Unnie the food is really good today why is that?" Chaeyoung asked getting seconds.

Jisoo held her head high, "I just felt like it."

Lisa took a bite of Jin's plate and her eyes sparkle, "Wow this plate of samgyeopsal is so good." She compliments not knowing who cooked it.

Jin grinned, "Thank you Lisa I'm glad you like it." Jin smirked at Jisoo.

Jisoo turned to Lisa and mouthed, "I'm never feeding you again."

This made Lisa drop her pork, "You're so mean." She pouted.

"What's with the standoffish looks between you two," Namjoon spoke up eating the food.

"Me and Jisoo made a bet—"

"Right okay so time for the voting all in favor for my dishes tasting the best raise your hand." Jisoo proudly cut off Jin.

Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jennie, all raise their hands.

Yoongi thinks for a quick moment do I vote for my hyung who's a pain in the ass or for the girl that I care for. Fuck it. Yoongi raised his hand as well.

"Okay one–two—five people voted for my food," Jisoo exclaimed happily.

Lisa, Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon looked at Jin with sorry eyes.

"Don't worry hyung to me your food was the best." Jimin comforted Jin.

"Thank you Jimin you're my new favorite." Jin said making Jungkook choke.

"Jungkook stop stuffing your face you eat like a pig." Lisa remarked smacking him hard on his back.

Jungkook looked at Jin with betrayed eyes.

Jin just gave him the cold shoulder, "You didn't vote for me so you've been replaced." Jin says playfully. (Sorry I'm a hoe for jinkook :p)

Everyone laughed, the atmosphere was energetic unlike before where tension was so thick you could slice it with a knife. This is the first time that the girls felt comfortable with people other than the few friends they have.

They were having so much fun sharing embarrassing stories from the past that they thought would never come to life again. It was so bizarre to see Yoongi and Namjoon laughing, letting their cold exterior melt away.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I hate to ruin the moment but we should go to sleep it's past twelve and we still need to plan for tomorrow night."

"Right. Goodnight boys it was fun today thank you." Jisoo smiled at them.

Chaeyoung nodded, "I agree this was the first time in a while that I actually felt happy thank you." She gave them a sincere cheerful smile.

Hoseok smiled happy that him and the others made them comfortable, "We had a fun time too."

They all bid their goodnights and headed to their rooms.

After training for a couple of hours and going through the plan the girls went with the stylist while the boys went to get changed.

The stylist was fixing Jisoo's make up when Chaeyoung squealed in delight.

"Eunmi Unnie I love this look." Chaeyoung twirled in front of the full body mirror.

Eunmi chuckled at her, "Chaeyoung-ah you really bring the dress to life."

Jennie finished applying her lipgloss, "But you guys have such good taste! I've never been styled so beautifully like last time."

Yumi smiled, "I'm so glad you guys like the outfits we normally never get to style girls so we made sure to go all out."

Lisa hugged her, "We don't just like them we love your styling."

"Done." Sora put down the eyeshadow palette and let Jisoo see the end result.

Jisoo's mouth parted in amazement, "Wow this is beautiful."

Sora grinned in happiness she was finally able to use her years of practice for once.

"Okay girls the boys must be waiting let's go." Eunmi and the others shooed the girls out the door and saw that the boys were just adding their jewelry.

The boys heard the sound of heels coming towards them so they looked up and their eyes dilated in awe.

Jimin frowned at the shortness of Chaeyoung's dress, "Noona don't you think the dress is a little too short."

Yumi clicked her tongue, "Nonsense is mid-thigh length." She was not about to change Chaeyoung's dress.

Jimin raises his eyebrows but Chaeyoung just holds his arm, "Don't worry if anyone stares they'll know I'm with you and turn away." She reassured.

"Alright since everyone is ready we'll get going. Oh and food is on the table." Jin told the stylist who ran to the kitchen to eat. I mean who could blame them they just worked on styling they deserve a treat.

The got off the limousine and the girls stood there star stuck this house was bigger than the last one.

"Okay stick with us and you'll be safe remember we're not the only mafia groups here." Namjoon reminded everyone and they entered the beautiful white mansion.

Unlike the previous mansion, the people here weren't wearing overly exposed tacky clothes. No. They wore nice dresses that were clearly expensive but it had its aspects of being worn for such an occasion.

Of course, there was good music playing at the bar outside of the mansion, with a beautiful array of colored drinks that gleamed in the moonlight.

The marble flooring had gold flakes inside screaming luxury and wealth. The beautiful staircase with gold railing was pearly white that glowed in the light. Intricate paintings were scattered around the mansion in nice places complementing the house.

"I feel like I'm in a castle." Jennie unconsciously muttered softly making Taehyung chuckle beside her.

The Kim (bangtan) mansion is beautiful but you can tell that they didn't spend money on materialistic things, they spent money on only necessary items. Well except for Jungkook, he loved to buy the most expensive cars out there. So it was an obvious difference that these people liked to flaunt their wealth which isn't always a bad thing; they do make the money so they can do whatever they want.

Namjoon turned to the others and they nodded. Him and Hoseok went to go look for Taemin while the others split up not trying to draw much attention from other groups.

They're playing a pretty dangerous game here since most women want to be paired up with the members of bts so when they see any women with them, they become animals and will do anything to ruin the girl's reputation.

But today was an even bigger threat and it wasn't just to humiliate the girls it was more than that.

"Rosé, Jimin it's been a while." Seulgi smiled with Yeri by her side. She knew to use Chaeyoung's nickname since they were surrounded by other people who are clearly showing some malice towards Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung immediately smiled happy to see her friends again, "Seulgi, Yeri it's good to see you two."

"Ah Rosie have you seen Lisa I wanted to talk to her." Yeri asked looking around.

"Yeah she's with Jungkook." Chaeyoung pointed behind Yeri making her turn and see the two laughing together.

Yeri grinned, "I guess I'll just talk to her later she seems to be enjoying herself."

Jungkook was telling Lisa about a time that him and BamBam were both boxing and how BamBam was boasting about how he'll beat Jungkook to soon after trip on his own two feet.

Speaking of the devil BamBam saw his two best friends and he had to reunite with them.

Lisa saw someone approach them with her peripheral vision, so she turned her head and saw that it was BamBam.

"Bammie!" Lisa engulfed him into a tight hug expressing how much she missed him. She wanted to make up for the last time they met.

BamBam chuckled and hugged her back just as tightly. The amount of nights this boy spent trying to find any information about her sudden disappearance worried him to death. But now she's here in front of him healthy and alive. This is more than what he wished for.

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue when he noticed Bam hug her back but he knew they needed this.

Lisa pulled away and stood next to Jungkook. She nudged him forward so the two can greet each other. Lisa smiled at how the two boys did their bro-handshake and started to pick on each other. Mostly BamBam picking on Jungkook of how he became a muscle pig.

The five girls walk through the huge doors and look around the mansion bottom floor. They all looked at each other and nodded.

Yeji spotted twice in the far corner of the house talking with some members of Got7. "Make sure you don't shoot them we need to take them alive." She spoke through her earpiece.

Yuna grinned, "Of course." She replied. She's always loved to be the center of danger so this mafia lifestyle was always calling her name.

Ryujin walked deeper into the room and saw two people she was looking for. Smirking she got near the group making sure she just was a part of the crowd. "I got eyes on Jimin and Rosé. Yeji just tell me when and I'll get her." She purposely stood next to a waiter a grabbed a drink ready to 'accidentally' spill it on Chaeyoung to separate them.

Lia saw Lisa and Jungkook talking with BamBam. She felt a sudden wave of anger hit her, she wasn't jealous of Lisa. She just wanted that girl to stay away from someone who helped her out during her rough times.

Lia was blinded by the sudden urge to protect BamBam that she gripped her gun tightly.

The laughter that emitted from all three of them irked her. Without thinking she raised the gun pointing it at Lisa's stomach, she was gonna make her die painfully.

Chaeryeong saw this and quickly ran towards Lia but she was too late.

Bang

To be continued
|the outfits credit to krill on instagram|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 629 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...
110K 6.1K 52
❝Just don't trust and fall in love.❞ Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the same alone..maybe too pathetic and petri...
27.6K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? β€’Schoo...