Hero of Remnant. RWBY x Emiya...

By BloodHawk23

He's called Archer, his true name (Y/n) Emiya, a young boy who became a hero to protect people, like every he... More

Bio
Harem (Just the girls)
Not so Shining Beacon
New girls to the harem (not a chapter just the new girls)
The trial (+ New girl)
Do you dare to fight alone?
Revelations
Rescuing Saber
So far and so close to say goodbye
Question for a Golden Date (Not a chapter)
Golden Date Part 1
Golden Date Part 2
The enemy its closer than expected
One vision
News!!!! (Not a chapter)
Danger on the track
Two important news (Not a chapter)
Chaldea's grimm invasion
Choices all we made
Lose yourself to dance
New girls joinning the pool! (Not a chapter)
More new girls joinning the pool (Not a chapter)
News by Gilgamesh (Caster) And Gudako
In the Hall of the mountain king
Seek and destroy
Lack of hope
Ascension, Bio Act. 2
Mo-Chan strikes!
Remnant secrets revealed
The day humanity almost reached its end
Even stars burn out
This is not the day we waited for...
Wrath of the Lion King
Battle of Beacon
The last command spell
You can't always save everyone...
Interlude: The passage of time
Archer returns to Chaldea
The Next Step

Two ways

2.5K 41 5
By BloodHawk23

(y/n): He adopted me after this Holy Grail War, because Fuyuki city end in flames killing many people between them, my parents... Kiritsugu Emiya found me dying so he saved my life and he adopted me, he started to taugh me magic but my magic circuits didn't work... After i fight in the fifth Holy Grail War my magic circuits activated, i became a hero of justice, but i realized that no matter how many lives i saved there will be more that need help... The world itself asked to me if i wanted to protect all the lives i could, i agree and i became a Counter force member...
Saber: I didn't knew that, sorry... But...will you come with me?
(Y/n): Sorry, i need to stay here in Beacon to protect it, and i'm going to get some information about the Archer of this war, but be safe okay?
Saber: You too, i need to tell you something after we meet again...
The next day, Artoria leave (y/n) and take a bullhead to Fuyuki city... meanwhile (y/n) went to tell Ozpin that Artoria wouldn't be in class for medical reasons, after he did team RWBY meet him on the hall so they brough him to Valve again to spend time with them, Vytal Festival has started and people from the different lands of Remnant had come to visit Vale.
Weiss: the Vytal festival is absolutely wonderful.
Ruby: I do not think I've seen you smile so much Weiss, you're scaring me ...
Weiss: How could you not smile? It is a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parade and a tournament ...
In that moment, (y/n) got in shock, his premonition wasn't too far as he tought.
Weiss: the amount of organization needed for this type of event takes my breath away!!!
Yang: you really know how to take something good and make it boring, remember me well that we do our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid port.
Ruby: ugh, smells fish.
Weiss: I heard that Vacuo students will arrive on a ship today.
(Y/n): You're gonna try to flirt with them?
Weiss: What!? No, idiot!! *Turns with blush on her checks and whispers* you're the one that i want...
(Y/n): What?
Weiss: Nothing... and as a student of Beacon I consider it my solemn task to welcome you to this beautiful kingdom.
Yang: Do you want to spy on them to have an advantage in the tournament?
Weiss: You can't prove that!!!
Then, Ruby saw a destroyes place, the girls and (Y/n) walked towards the place that was covered with signs of Police restriction only, Ruby asked to one of the police officers...
Ruby: What happened here?
Police officer: Stole. It's the second dust shop that they steal this week. This place is becoming a jungle.
Yang: This is terrible.
Police officer2:  They left all the money again.
Police officer: Yes, this isn't looking to making sense, Who needs that much of dust?
Police officer 2: I really don't now, you got me?
Police officer: You think that was the White Fang?
Police officer: Yes... I think we don't get paid enough...
Weiss: *talking to Ruby, Blake and Yang* The white fang, what a horrible ball of degenerate.
Blake: What's your problem?
Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care of criminals who are insane.
Blake: The white fang are not a bunch of psychopaths, they're just disoriented faunus.
Weiss:Disoriented? Who erases humanity from the face of the earth?
Blake: Then they are VERY disoriented. Even so, it would not explain why they would steal a dust shop in the heart of Vale.
Ruby: mmm... Blake got a point, besides the police didn't got that Torchwick guy that i meet a few months ago... Maybe was him.
Weiss: That doesn't change that the White Fang are a bunch of scum... Those faunus only know how to lie, cheat and steal.
Yang: That's not necessarily true...
Man: Hey!!! Stop that faunus!!!
(Y/n) got into his combat clothes and run towards the ship were the shout came from, team RWBY followed him.
Sun: Thanks for the ride guys!
The faunus jumped from the ship to the port and continued running, while the man yell at him.
Man: Good for nothing stowaway!
The faunus climbed to a pole and starting to eat a banana.
Sun: A stowaway good for nothing would have been caught, I'm a great stowaway.
The police officer threw a rock to him but he avoided it.
Police officer: Hey! Get down of there on this instant!
The faunus threw at him the banana peel, the police officer got mad while the faunus laughed and jumped of the pole, he started to run, he pass infront of team RWBY and (Y/n), when he saw Blake he wink at her and (Y/n) felt a bit jealous...
Yang: Well Weiss you wanted to see the competition so there is it... And he is going away...
Weiss: Quick! We need to catch him!
(Y/n): I will follow him from the sky!!!
Team RWBY ran behind him and (y/n) climbed through the walls to follow him from upstairs... Weiss bumped with a orange haired girl, Green eyes and a black and white dress... While team RWBY stopped, (y/n) kept following the monkey faunus without notice that team RWBY wasn't following him anymore...
Weiss: No! He got away!
Yang: Huhhh... Weiss...
She pointed that Weiss was over a girl who smiled and scared Weiss, she got up as fast she could, the girl on the floor said...
Penny: Salutations!!
Ruby: uh... Hello.
Yang: Are you... okay?
Penny: I'm wonderful, thank you for asking!
Yang: Do you... want to get up?
Penny: Yes!
She moved and got up jumping and team RWBY got a bit away...
Penny: My name is Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Ruby: Hi Penny, i'm Ruby.
Weiss: I'm Weiss.
Blake: Blake...
Yang: Are you sure you didn't hit your head?
Blake hit Yang with her arm
Yang: Oh, i'm Yang.
Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you!
Weiss: You had said that...
Penny: So i did!!!
Weiss: well, i'm sorry for running into you!!!
Ruby: Take care friend!
Team RWBY started to walk away and Yang said:
Yang: She was... weird
Weiss: Now Where did that faunus ruffian go?
They found Penny infront of them...
Penny: How did you called me?
Yang: I'm sorry i didn't knew you heard it...
Penny: No, not you... *Walks towards Ruby* you!!!
Ruby: Me? I, i don't know...
Penny: You called me friend, i am really your friend?
Ruby looked to her team, they make NO signs...
Ruby: Yes sure! Why not?
Penny: Sensational!! we can paint our nails, try on clothes and talk about cute guys like the one who was on the roofs with a red suit and a bow...
Ruby: *Whispering to Weiss* i was like this when you meet me?
Weiss: *Whispering to Ruby* No, She's far more coordinated.
Yang: So... What are you doing in Vale?
Penny: I'm here to fight on the tournament!!!
Weiss: Wait, you will fight on the tournament?
Penny: I'm combat ready!!!
Weiss: Forget me but you hardly look like that...
Blake: Says the girl wearing a dress?
Weiss: Its a combat skirt.
Ruby: Yeah!
The both make a high five.
Weiss: Wait a minute, if you're here for the tournament... Does that mean you knew that monkey tail ruffian? *Blake make a frown*
Penny: Who?
Weiss: the mean faunus of the boat. *Shows a bad draw of Sun*
Blake: Why you keep saying that!!!? stop calling him a ruffian, a degenerated, he Is a person!!
Weiss: Oh sorry, should i stop calling trash can a trash can? Or lamp to a lamp?
Blake: Stop it!
Weiss: Stop what? He clearly break the law, give him time and he probably join the other faunus in the white fang!!!
Blake: You! Ignorant brat!!
Blake started to walk away.
Weiss: How do you dare to call me like that? I'm your teammate!
Blake: you're just a prejudiced child!
Weiss: What on the world makes you say that!?
Yang: uhh... I think we just probably go...
Blake: *talking to Weiss* the simple fact that you think he supports that terrorist group...
Penny: Were are se going...
Blake: *talking to Weiss* based on his species, making you as scoundrel as you think he is!
Weiss: So you admit it? The White Fang is a radical group of terrorists!
Blake: That's not what i mean and you know it...
Behind Ruby and Yang (y/n) arrived...
(Y/n): *Whispering* Girls i lost him after an hour, he's fast, i didn't shoot him any arrows because he walked trought the people... Uhh... What is happening right here?
Penny: Salutations!!
(Y/n): Who are you?
Penny: I'm Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!!
(Y/n): The name Is Emiya, baby
Penny: Hello, Emiya baby
(Y/n): No, it's just Emiya!!!
Ruby: It's a long story...

After they returned to Beacon, in team RWBY's room the discussion between Blake and Weiss continued.
Weiss: I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!
Blake: That Is the problem!
Weiss: Did you realize that you're  protecting an organization that hates humanity don't you? The faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!
Blake: There's nothing close to pure evil, why do you think they hate humanity so much!? It's because people like Cardin, like YOU that forces the white fang to take such drastic measures!
Weiss: People like me?
Blake: You are discriminatory!
Weiss: I'm a victim!!
The both look at each other with rage...
Weiss: Do you want to know why i hate so much the white fang? Why i don't trust so much the faunus?... It's because they have been in war with my family trought years, a real war with spilled blood... My grandfather's company had a mark on its back since i could remember... And ever since i was a child, i saw family friends disappear, committee members executed... A a train car full of dust, stolen... And every day, my father arrived home furious, and that bring me a very difficult childhood!!!
Ruby: Weiss... I-
Weiss: NO!!! You want to know why i hate too much the white fang? It's because they are a bunch of liars, thieves and murderers!!!
Blake: Maybe because we are tired to be pushed around!!
Weiss stepped back watching Blake with suspense.
Blake: I.....
She ran away at an incredible speed...
Ruby: Blake! wait! Come back!

Outside, Blake was running until she arrived to the monument of the heroes, when she stopped from running, she removed her tie from her head, showing that she has cat ears...
Sun: Hey i knew you will look better without the bow...
(Y/n): I'm disturbing?
Sun: Yes you are... *Got into fight position*
(Y/n): Calm down Romeo i'm here to talk with Blake, i heard everything... I don't care anything about that, after all, faunus or not, you are Blake, my friend and i won't forget that...
Blake hugged (Y/n) and he hugged back...
Blake: You don't hate me?
(Y/n): Of course i don't, you're a wonderful person and you prove that faunus aren't evil, you are great-
Blake: Don't say that... I have something serious that i hide...
Sun: Then, why don't talk about it while walking through the city...
(Y/n): Well, my teammate didn't arrive yet so i don't have nothing to do so okay... Maybe i could got some information in the city about someone...
Sun: May i know what are you talking about?
(Y/n): Nope.

The next day, Ruby awoke and saw that Blake wasn't there... Timeskip... The girls were walking trought Vale looking for Blake.
Ruby: She's been gone all the weekend...
Weiss: Blake's a big girl, i'm sure she can take care of herself...
Yang: Weiss come on, she's one of our teammates...
Weiss: Is she? All we heard what she said...
Yang: Maybe she Is, maybe she isn't... Anyway she's missing so we need to find her.
Weiss: A member of the white fang, just under our noses!
Ruby: I just hope she's okay...

Inside a coffe shop (y/n), Blake and Sun were drinking coffe while talking...
Blake: So, you two want to know more about me?
Sun: Finally she speaks!!! You got us waiting two days making small chats and weird looks...
She frowned
(Y/n): Hey, don't be so mean, so... Blake, could you tell us?
Blake: *Sigh* Have you two heard about the white fang?
Sun: Of course, there's not a faunus in the world that hadn't heard about it... They do anything to get what they want... They are monsters if you ask to me...
(Y/n): I know what is but i don't understand where Is this going...
Blake: I was a member of the White Fang.
Sun almost chocked with his coffee while (Y/n) just made a curious face...
Sun: Wait a minute, you were member of the White Fang?
Blake: That's right, i was a member of the White Fang almost all my life, actually, we could say that i was born there... back then, the things were different... In ashes of the war, the White Fang was made as a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and Faunus, of course, despite having promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hatred, Humans still thought of us as inferior beings, and so the White Fang raised as a voice of our people... and I was there, on each front of every protest, I participated in every boycott...and I actually thought we were making a difference ... but I was just a youthful optimist... then, five years ago, our leader resigned and a new one took his place, a new leader with another way of thinking, then our pacific protests were replaced by organized attacks... we setting fire to the shops that refuse to serve us, sequestration of loads of companies that use faunus labor... And the worst was? That it was working, they treat us equally... But not for respect... For fear! So i leave it, i deicded that i didn't wanted to use my skills to their violence and instead use my life to protect others and became a huntress, so now i'm here, A criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow...
Sun: So... Have you told your friends any of this?
Rin: Emiya!!! Are you there!!!?
Sun: Who's talking!
(Y/n): My master, what Is it Rin?
Rin: I've found Archer's location, i need you to go there, you need to focus on one of his Noble Phantasm Gate of Babylon, its dangerous but if you use your skills you may win, if not just run away, got it?
(Y/n): Of course Rin... Sorry guys, even if i wanted to stay here i need to do my job... *Change into combat clothes and leave the two*

Meanwhile, Ruby, Weiss and Yang were looking for Blake, Ruby was yelling...
Ruby: Blake!!! Blake!!! Where are you!?
Yang: Blake!!!
Ruby: Weiss you're not helping!!
Weiss: You know who can help us? The police.
Ruby: Ugh!... Weiss.
Weiss: It was just an idea!
Ruby: Yeah a bad one.
Yang: Weiss, i think we need to hear her side of the story before making conclusions...
Weiss: I think when we heard it, you will realize that i was right!
Penny: And i think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today!
Ruby: Ahh!! Penny!! Where do you came from!?
Penny: Hey guys! What are you doing?
Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake...
Penny: Ohh... You mean the faunus girl...
Ruby: Wait! How did you know that?
Penny: uhh the cat ears?
Yang: What cat ears? She wears a... Bow...
Ruby: *Whispering* she likes a lot tuna fish...
Penny: So... Where is she?
Ruby: We don't know, she's been missing since friday...
Penny: Oh that's terrible! Well, don't you worry, Ruby my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate!
Ruby: Oh, that's very nice of you Penny but we are okay, really, ¿Right guys?
Nobody was there, just wind...
Penny: Sure is windy today...

Meanwhile, Blake and Sun were walking trought Vale, they started to talk about the mistery of dust stolen, they got the conclusion of go to the place where probably the White Fang would go if they were behind that, if they didn't were behind they shouldn't be there, after think which place would be, Sun tought that could be the port, because he heard that there will arrive a dust charge from Atlas of the Schnee Dust Company... Meanwhile the rest of the team were arguing about Blake, mainly Weiss who kept her idea of the faunus, Ruby and Penny were talking about Blake, what Ruby tought about her, how she felt about her leaving them and Penny told her how she wanted to have friends to have conversations with them, anyway the search continued... In nigh time, Blake and Sun were in a roof close to the port watching the dust charge, looking for White Fang members but nobody was there... They waited a bit there and a bullhead arrived to the port, when it touch the ground Six White Fang members got out of the ship... They took some minutes to get out so a voice was heard...
Torchwick: Why you're taking too much? We are not exactly the most discreet group of thieves at the moment, so why do not you animals try to keep up?
Archer: Shut up mongrel!!! I'm the one who rules right now!!! So you better hurry or all of you will die my wrath!
Torchwick: Ugh! You heard him! Hurry!
Blake got annoyed so she jump from the roof and went to Roman to grab him, she put her weapon close to his neck and she was surround by the White Fang members, she showed them her ears so they wouldn't hurt her but more bullheads arrived and Roman used his weapon to free himself, he shoot to the ground sending flying Blake but the sound of the shoot was heard by team RWBY and (Y/n) aka Emiya, who was closer to the place and ready to hunt Archer...
Blake was avoiding Roman's attacks and Sun joined the fight, but from the ships more white fang members got out and...
Archer: Gate... Of... Babylon!!!
Hundreds of swords started to come out to Sun, when he was fighting the white fang members... Some swords hurted Sun but after more slash at him, arrows and other swords destroyed them...
(Y/n): So... Gilgamesh... Are you ready!?
Archer: Stupid mongrel!!! You are the faker!! I'm going to enjoy killing you!!!
Gilgamesh and (Y/n) started to fight, (y/n) tried to got closer to him but he had to avoid his swords, (y/n) used his swords from Marble reality so he throw swords at Gilgamesh too while he was getting close... Blake and Sun were fighting Roman and White Fang members... Ruby arrived soon and she was willing to fight Roman again but she got distracted telling Penny to get back and Roman shoot at Ruby making her flying back, Penny got mad and was about to fight.
Ruby: Penny wait!
Penny: Don't worry Ruby, i'm combat ready!
Penny got out many swords, and she started to fight White Fang members at the same time while (Y/n) was fighting Gilgamesh...
Gilgamesh: What that girl can summon swords too? You too should die today!!!
(Y/n): That's what you think!!!
(Y/n) used an sword to stab Gilgamesh but he moved only to get stabbed in his left side...
Gilgamesh: Arghhh stupid faker!!
Gilgamesh kicked (y/n) in the face and then throw spears at him, hurting the white haired man, the Gilgamesh took one of his swords and he attemp to stab him...
Gilgamesh: Now die!!
His arm was froze by Weiss snow sword skill, she looked at (y/n)...
Weiss: Need a hand Archer?
(Y/n): Very funny...
Just when Penny defeated the White Fang members the ships started to shoot at her but she used her swords, first to make herself a shield and then to shoot a powerful plasma laser, cutting in half the ships and grabbing another with her swords making it unable to escape, she used her force to took it down and make it explote, Roman escaped on another Bullhead and Gilgamesh looked at him...
Gilgamesh: You, fuck¡ng mongrel, Gate of Babylon!!!
He threw hundreds of swords to distract our heroes while he ran towards the bullhead and shout...
Gilgamesh: This isn't the end mongrel!!!

After a while, the police arrived and they got the White Fang members, Weiss went to Blake to apologize with her and say that the next time she could talk with her teammate and not someone else... Penny wasn't there anymore because someone who knew her took her away...
(Y/n) arrived to his room, he patch all of his wounds...
(Y/n): Oh boy! What a day!!
Rin: Are you there!!! Emiya!!
(Y/n): What's wrong now?
Rin: It's Saber, she was captured by Caster!!!
(Y/n): Where Is she?
Rin: Fuyuki!!!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
2.5K 23 13
Cold sweats fall from your face as you sit up in your bed. You couldn't sleep ever since you've gotten the news about a prophecy, an extraordinary pl...
7K 108 22
After the attack on Beacon, Team RWBY and JNPR are left devastated at the loss of their friends and comrades. Using what she'd learned from the late...
976 34 4
Remnant a world threatened by creatures of Darkness known as Grimm, the only hope the people of Remnant had were the Huntsmen and Huntresses, individ...