vlogs;

By suqarbao

wherein a group of kids with different disorders and personalities make a youtube channel about finding their... More

VLOG ↻ ZERO
VLOG ↻ ONE
VLOG ↻ TWO
VLOG ↻ THREE
VLOG ↻ FOUR
VLOG ↻ FIVE
VLOG ↻ SIX
VLOG ↻ SEVEN
VLOG β†Ί EIGHT
VLOG β†Ί TEN
VLOG β†Ί ELEVEN
VLOG β†Ί TWELVE
VLOG β†Ί THIRTEEN
VLOG ↻ FOURTEEN
VLOG ↻ FIFTEEN
VLOG ↻ SIXTEEN
VLOG ↻ SEVENTEEN

VLOG β†Ί NINE

87 10 157
By suqarbao

*gif*

4:15pm

the eight kids and a guest were huddle around a table, but not just any table, a ping pong table that they had bought specifically for this vlog. the camera was set on a tripod angled to see the group. it was the first time all of them were on camera together.

the air was full of tension, too.

"okay, is someone gonna start?" misaki mumbled, annoyed. it had been minutes since the camera had started recording them.

"oh, right." sookyo smiled cheekily, "ahem, hey guys! welcome back to our channel and today we'll be playing a game of q&a cup pong, but with a twist!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

the rest of the group wore fake smiles or some of them just didn't bother too.

ki-young sighed and spoke up, "we asked you guys on instagram to send in some crazy questions and almost immediately you responded." ki-young said with a straight face.

"the twist in the game is that if we decide not to answer the question for whatever reason, we have to drink a cup of a gross liquids that we made." atlas beamed, clapping excitedly, "also if you don't answer the question you throw your drink inside on of the cups with a pong ball. if you miss, it's three shots of vodka.

"if you can't handle the gross drink, then you'll automatically have to take three shots of vodka." misaki smirked, high fiving with junhee.

"we also have a special guest, my boyfriend." junhee grinned, "han jisung!" jisung waved with a shy smile.

ki-young secretly rolled her eyes with a silent scoff, "anyways, let's get started." with no enthusiasm, ki-young unlocked her phone and scrolled through instagram.

"the first question is from hannah and it goes to all of us," she read out, "are any of you dating each other?" ki-young glanced over at junhee who was messing with jisung.

"i'm not." she muttered.

yuqi and chunghi hugged each other with love, "we are!"

"i date outside of the group since these are basically my brothers and sisters, plus they're annoying as fuck." junhee explained, kissing jisung's temple and he chuckled.

ki-young and misaki looked like as if they got hit by a bus.

"uh, i don't have a boyfriend." sookyo sympathetically smiled, "but if i did it wouldn't be in the group!"

"i-i don't have a l-lover." matsuki smiled sheepishly. atlas frowned and pinched his cheeks, "i'll be your lover, don't worry!" he cooed with a laugh. matsuki turned fifty shades of the color red and nodded shyly.

"hand me those three shot glasses." misaki said coldly. sookyo frowned, "you said you'd drink the gross—"

"JUST HAND ME THE SHOTS!" misaki blurted out, "better yet the bottle." sookyo handed her the bottle with shaking hands.

everyone looked at her with a confused expression.

"okay, moving on. this question is for sookyo and it's from a boy named junhao," ki-young wiggled her eyebrows, "wanna get coffee, sometime?"

sookyo choked mentallly, "i-i don't want to a-answer." she blushed madly.

"okay, toss a ball in one of the gross cups!" ki-young laughed, "even though you have bad aim."

sookyo nervously took the pong ball. she didn't know which one was worse, drinking a disgusting drink or three shots of burning vodka.

"i think i might have a panic attack." she whispered to herself. sookyo closed her eyes with a small squeal before tossing the pong ball. she opened her eyes to see that the pong landed in some sort of a thick yellow liquid.

"egg yolk." sookyo gulped, her face scrunching in disgust.

"oh, fuck. don't drink that." atlas protested, "that's gross as hell, and you can get sick."

sookyo groaned, "i don't want to drink alcohol!" she cried, her breathing getting heavy, "shut up and let me gulp it down!" sookyo picked up the cup, her hands shaking again. she grabbed her nose as she lifted the cup to her mouth. sookyo winced as the bland, slimy liquid went down her throat. she swallowed it. her face went pale.

"well?" chunghi asked, nervously scratching her head. sookyo gagged, "i think i'm gonna throw up!" she left the room running to the bathroom.

"someone should go with her." ki-young suggested, "i'll go! come on chunghi!" yuqi sped off, dragging her girlfriend with her.

"okay, next question. this one is for...junhee and it's from yuna." ki-young furrowed her brows reading the question with a slightly red face, "how do you not notice the looks ki-young gives you whenever you speak about your boyfriend.."

jisung and junhee looked over at ki-young who looked flustered and pissed, "well, shit." she sighed.

"um, i don't know." junhee slowly said, look ki-young up and down, "why do you, ki-young?" jisung asked an eyebrow raised.

ki-young shook her head, "we're suppose to answer questions not ask them." she huffed, trying to ignore the looks she was given.

"that's not in the rules, so answer it." jisung crossed his arms, "do you have something against me dating, junhee?" he asked, rudely.

ki-young flared her nostrils, "listen, bitch. mind your own goddamn business. cause i sure as hell didn't invite you to snoop in it." she snapped, her face beating red.

"ki-young!" junhee shouted, "a word? outside?" he stood up and walked towards the door. ki-young rolled her eyes following after him, not missing a chance to flip jisung off, him returning the action.

"god, what a bitch." he mumbled. messing with his long silver earring. matsuki sent a glare towards him, "don't c-call her that, you dick." he shouted. jisung snapped his head towards matsuki, "awww, do you have a crush on her? how cute. now shut the fuck up talking to me." he went back to scrolling on his phone.

now it was atlas's turn to speak up, "jisung, get the hell out." he barked, "we get that you're hot and dating a hot guy, that supposedly hangs out with a group like us, but you can't go around being a dick to us!"

jisung scoffed, "what makes you think i can't?" he stood up, clenching his fists.

atlas smirked, "i can guarantee you that junhee would pick his family over a snobby bastard like you.

junhee lightly pushed ki-young against the hallway wall, not wanting to hurt her but make it seem like he was pissed and serious about this situation.

"what the fuck?" she hissed, pushing him back.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" junhee shouted, "what do you mean?" ki-young asked with a sarcastic smile.

junhee ran his tongue against the inside of his mouth, clearly agitated, "you've been acting like a bitch lately! you disrespected my boyfriend right in front of me." he said, his face full of disappointment.

"really? well, my bad." ki-young chuckled, but then she scoffed, "didn't he disrespect me first?"

junhee frowned, "i would've said something, you know i don't like anyone talking to you guys like that.." junhee stared at ki-young who stared at him back with a blank expression.

"aren't you gonna tell me why?"

"no."

"what? i thought we were closer than that." junhee looked hurt, and he rarely ever showed his emotions.

"oh, yeah? well maybe i want to be closer!" ki-young blurted out, tears threatening to fall down. junhee froze, he looked down at his friend who held her head down, light sniffles being heard. he hadn't seen this side of her.

and he was oblivious to the fact that his friend had liked him this whole entire time and just sat back and let him be happy with someone else.

"key..." he trailed. ki-young chuckled sadly, "i know, it's quite funny—"

"no, it's not." he interrupted her. she looked up at him with wet eyes. he smiled weakly, "but i do think you're a dummy for not telling me sooner." junhee leaned in and hugged her tightly.

"but i have boyfriend." he pulled away, and punched her shoulder lightly.

"yeah, a bitchy rat." she huffed, wiping her face that had wet tears on them. "key, don't be rude." junhee warned.

"sorry."

"sookyo are you okay in there?" yuqi quietly knocked on the bathroom door. sookyo had locked herself in there.

"whose fucking idea was it to do this shit?!" sookyo screamed, and a hurling sound coming after it, "and that shit wasn't just egg yolk!!"

chunghi covered her mouth so she didn't throw up as well, yuqi nudged her arm with small giggle, "we can walk down to the convenience store for some medicine—"

"fuck that shit! take me to a hospital." sookyo groaned.

chunghi and yuqi looked at each other worriedly, "but whose gonna pay the bill?" chunghi scoffed.

"misaki, the bitch who decided to make this up." sookyo swung the door open, wiping her mouth.

↺ wctm squad's conspiracy theories: ↳
what do you think will happen between junhee, jisung, and ki-young? also, what's your thoughts on the interactions of atlas and matsuki?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 2.1K 64
Vine, Youtube, Hospitals, suisides, sons, dads, secrets. ~β™‘Yoonminβ™‘~β™‘soonhoonβ™‘~ "IK I'm fucked up deal with it"-μ§Έ/Jay {Started August 8th 2017} {Ende...
82.7K 5.6K 20
In which a boy lies his way through life to hide the fact he has a terrible home life with the parents HE CHOSE at a certain age to live with and ano...
78.4K 3.6K 37
A bit of crackfic? Contains: -Short chapters -Funny scenarios -and many more. Read to find out πŸ˜‹