Agent Love ✔️

By Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... More

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

27~ Eyes Wide Open

38.4K 3.3K 2.9K
By Atlantaes

His mouth fit on mine too perfectly. The kiss seemed to drag on like it was years. It was probably only a minute. But good zoinks, could this man do a lot in under a minute.

The arm around my waist was now pressing my body right against his. He raised his other (injured) arm, barely grunting in pain at the motion, and ran his fingers into my hair.

Mouth hot, outlining my own lips with his, teeth skimming and tongue flicking out almost teasingly. His moves were all confident, a little too cocky as if he knew exactly what he was doing. And he did know what he was doing and damn was he a good kisser too. But he was temporarily forgetting I was a mother flipping Love Genie.

Recovering quickly from my initial shock I quickly responded to his mouth. The vests were being a pain in the butt, bulky and preventing me from fully pressing against him. It didn't stop me from lacing one of my own arms around one of his shoulders and tilting my head to get a better angle.

Satisfaction flew through me when he made a small noise of surprise at my response, almost pulling back. I didn't let him. I followed his mouth and even took his lower lip in full briefly. My entire body felt like it was slowly melting.

Finally we broke from each other, both breathing ragged.

"Damn Agent Love, you really live up to your namesake don't you?" Jungkook breathed.

I shot him a slightly arrogant grin. "I'm not a Love Genie for nothing."

And just like Jungkook's face seemed to straighten out more and he lifted his laser gun and neatly hit my vest with the beam. "Well, Love Genie," even his voice seemed different now. More of the usual cockiness tone that deflected any other emotion. "I still won. When I'm the bunny, I'll always win the race."

I could come up countless retorts to that comment, ranging from his bunny-like teeth to the bunny-like shriek he emitted when genuinely scared.

Instead I just carefully looked at him, even as the lights of the entire room slowly turned on, revealing the mess of a maze we'd been running around in for probably the past hour.

'Game Over' flashed on the scoreboard above us with 'Agent Seagull' printed on it.

Jungkook already started to busy himself with taking his vest off, intentionally avoiding my eyes. Something about me saying 'Love Genie' had suddenly dissolved all the pink in his aura and a darker, almost brown color replaced the pink. Well, not all the pink. I could still see it lingering in a few spots here and there.

I had no clue what the dark brown color meant. But it was obvious it wasn't good.

"Do you need help getting out of your vest?" Jungkook glanced up at me briefly, nodding to me. His voice had definitely taken a harder edge than moments before.

"What's wrong with you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I asked you a question first," he replied, clearly avoiding the subject.

"You're mad."

"I'm not mad," Jungkook now angrily jerked off the vest.

"Spare me your lies," I snapped impatiently. "Did I say something wrong? Or did your male PMS just kick in?"

"Wow, you really went there huh?" Jungkook stalked over to me and in record time quickly unbuckled all the straps of my vest.

I refused to thank him much let him know that I probably would've been stuck in it anyways if he hadn't done it. Well, he probably already knew that which was why he did it in the first place.

I managed to catch his arm before he could fully retreat. "You can't just start acting all pissed off without warning. Especially right after—"

"After what?" Jungkook cut in.

Oh okay, so we were doing the ignore-and-play-dumb game huh? Hurt began to shoot through me but I ruthlessly pushed it down. Fine with me. He wanted to play that game so could I.

I fell silent as we walked out.

Several employees were standing outside the maze room to congratulate the two of us. Jungkook politely declined the prize box and we left.

On the walk back I stared at Jungkook's aura out of the corner of my eye, trying to understand all the colors and their meanings.

The dark pink was still there in small splotches around the aura. But they kept blinking in and out by the dark brown colors. Almost as if...

He's trying to push away the feelings, the realization jolted through me.

What the heck? Why was he trying so hard to push down his feelings? And what did the brown mean?

Abruptly I ran into a bunch of trashcans by the street side.

I'd been so busy trying to glance at Jungkook that I hadn't been watching where I was going. Pain flared through my abdomen and my cheeks flushed as some people passing by erupted in quiet snickers.

Jungkook paused and gave me a look that all but disowned me on the spot. "And that is what you get for staring at me non stop since we walked out of the building," he stated drily.

"Of course you'd notice that," I groaned a little in pain. "You know, things would be ten times easier if you just told me what the heck is wrong."

"You know what's wrong," Jungkook immediately replied.

I threw my hands in the air. "If I knew what was wrong I wouldn't be staring at you nonstop and risk running into garbage or telephone poles like I just did! My pride does have a limit you know."

"Oh wow I didn't know," Jungkook shot back. "Considering how much you misuse your power."

I halted. "Say what now?"

Immediately he clamped his mouth shut, apparently having said more than he meant. Without another word he continued down the sidewalk briskly.

"Hold up daddy long-legs," I scrambled to catch up with him. "What the heck do you mean me misusing my powers?"

"So now we're playing the dumb game?"

"Hey mister, if there's someone playing the dumb game between us it sure as heck isn't me," I was now practically half-jogging to keep up with him.

Our hotel loomed into view.

"Explain yourself Jungkook!" Dammit why couldn't I remember his last name? Joon? Jong? Oh wait, Jeon. "Jeon Jungkook!" I gave one final yell.

Said Agent Seagull whirled around so fast I almost ran smack into his chest. "I saw you do it with Yoongi once."

"Do what?" I was at my wits end here.

"Use your powers on him," Jungkook's voice cutting and sharp. "At the airport right after we landed in Korea."

I blinked in surprise. "Oh that..."

"You mess around with people's feelings as if they're nothing with your power. I hate people like that, those who manipulate feelings."

"Slow down there Seagull, that whole thing with Yoongi and Jin was a total accident."

"Oh please," Jungkook scoffed. "Just like you inducing love on me to kiss you was an 'accident' right?"

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 248 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
261K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
133K 4.7K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
20.3K 2.4K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...