Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 46

200 16 37
By UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

I sped walk to my house using the back ways so nobody would see or catch me. I was five minutes away from my house and surprisingly I didn't hear any sirens. Of course I was getting texts from my mom but she was telling me to "be careful" and "be safe out there". I hope she wasn't telling me any bullshit because she was the one who contacted them two detectives. I couldn't trust nobody anymore.

"Damn my arms hurt" I complained for the umpteenth time.

I was carrying every fucking thing and none of it was light...except for the baby.

Im lying, as I was walking I felt my arms getting heavier and heavier mainly because my heavy ass baby and these heavy ass bags.

But a nigga had to stick through it because I was almost at the crib.

~A few minutes later~

When I finally arrived to the house I went in through the back door. I walked straight to the living room and sat down real quick cuz a nigga needed to catch his breath.

I looked at the baby and I whispered "You ready to go on this adventure with daddy?"

He looked at me clueless then smiled. I mean it was expected cuz I knew my nigga couldn't understand anything yet.

I got up and headed to the garage and put my bags in the trunk. Then as I was about to open the back door I remembered that I forgot the baby's car seat.

I sighed in frustration "Fuck"

There had to be a car seat somewhere in the house. Imma check.

I went back in the house and searched around and found nothing at all. I'm not tryna drive my mans around if he ain't strapped in a car seat.

Fuck it the nigga is just gonna have to sit on my lap until I go to Walmart to get another car seat. But I don't have time to go to Walmart I'm tryna leave now.

I sighed and thought about what I was gonna do then I came to the conclusion that this little nigga was just gonna have to sit in my lap.

I went back in the garage and opened the garage door. Then I hopped in the car and got the keys from the glove department.

I sat Marcell in my lap and put a little blanket over him before putting on the seatbelt.

Then I started my car and I drove off.

~15 minutes later~
•At Walmart•

So I was in the baby section tryna find a decent car seat and I just felt like somebody was staring at me.
Maybe it's because I was just paranoid, but at the same time I couldn't shake that feeling off me like everybody was watching me.

I found a decent car seat and headed to the register to pay for my shit then I headed to the exit.

"Excuse Me Sir!"

I kept walking, I wasn't gonna stop until I headed back to the car.

I kept hearing the voice yell for my attention but I simply ignored him because I knew it was gonna be some fuck shit.

I hurried and put the car seat in the back seat and then strapped Marcell in. As I was doing that I seen a few people walk up to the car.

So I decided to go through the passenger side then crawl over to the drivers side and I started the car and drove off.

As a nigga was driving I began to wonder where I was finna go.

I honestly didn't know where to go so I just kept driving

~Several Days Later~

"We really need some time alone Chris"

I sighed "I know but who's gonna watch the baby?"

"I know somebody who can watch the baby just trust me. Besides you know that we need to be alone" She said while caressing my chest.

"....So who's gonna watch him?"

She continued "I'll have my mother watch him while she watches my daughter as well"

I looked into her eyes and kissed her "Alright... go and hit her up, I gotta check on my little man"

I got up from the chair on the balcony and walked back inside the room to see Marcell still sleeping.

If you were wondering...yes, I'm not in Virginia anymore. After I left I didn't know where go so I called a friend to help me and my son out.

{Flashback:

After leaving Walmart I was driving to nowhere. I was driving for hours straight stopping at gas station to gas station. I didn't know where the fuck I was going then my friend popped up in my mind. She always told me that if I needed anything that she'd always help me and my son. Then I decided to call her

[Phone Convo]

Me-Hey babygirl you busy?

???- No, Chris are you ok? Where are you?

Me-I don't know...I've just been driving for hours not knowing where the hell I'm going

???-I can help you out, remember when I was telling you that I got a vacation spot in Baton Rouge

Me-Yeah I remember, why wassup?

???-You and the baby can stay there for a while plus it's very lowkey there.

Me- I'm down but idk if imma be able to drive all the way there cuz I don't know if I got enough gas to go down there

???-Well where are you now?

Me-.....Ohh shit

???- What? What's wrong?

Me- I just passed a sign on the freeway that said Welcome to Anderson, South Carolina

???- Ok listen keep driving south until you reach Athens, Georgia. I'll send you an address to go to and I'll meet you there ok?

Me-Ok...Thank You Lydia

Lydia-No problem babe, I'll see you in a few hours.

[End Of Convo]

After that Lydia sent me the address and hours later she met up with me and the baby at the address that she gave us.
Lydia got a rental car and we drove all the way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

{End Of Flashback}

Now we're just chilling at her vacation spot relaxing. I would say that I'm enjoying life but I'm not.

I'm miserable but I hide my pain by just showing my love to people. I keep a smile on my face only because of my son. He's the only one who can really make me happy.

To tell you the truth Lydia doesn't make me happy, she just helps me forget about all the shit I'm dealing with.

When I walked back to the balcony I quietly listened to her conversation. I mainly did this because I couldn't trust nobody anymore.

But as I was listening to her conversation I noticed she was speaking the truth, she was actually talking to her momma.

I walked on the balcony and sat on the chair next to her and looked up at the sky.

Then I whispered to myself "I miss you babygirl"

I felt Lydia smiling at me and she responded "Aww I missed you too babe"

I looked at her crazy then laughed "Bitch I wasn't talking about you"

"W-What?" She said in shock.

I sighed and buried my face in my hands "I'm sorry... Let me say that a little nicer. Lydia I wasn't talking about you beautiful, I was talking about Tiana"

"O-Oh...okay"

I could tell I hurt her feelings so I knew I had to make it up to her. Besides she is putting a roof over me and my child's head so I'm not finna complain.

"Come sit in my lap baby, we need to have this conversation" I said while patting my lap.

She got up and sat in my lap and I put my arms around her waist.

"Do you...still love Tiana?"

I spoke truthfully "I never stopped, After her death it's been a little difficult for me to just move on because I'm still grieving."

"Do you love me?"

I grabbed Lydia's face lightly and pulled it closer to mine "No"

I pushed her off of me and walked back in the house. I could've lied to her but I'm tired of lying.
If I love you then I would've been said the shit. Even though we staying at her place I'm still not kissing nobody's ass.

Lydia followed me inside and grabbed my arm.

"So what are we?"

I snatched my arm away from her and began to speak "What do you think we are?"

"Chris I don't want you to be playing games with me!"

I walked closer to her and then towered over her body "Stop yelling"

"Nigga this is my house! I'm not scared of you!"

"If you wake my son up then there's gonna be a problem, I promise you that"

She looked over at the baby then looked at me. Then she apologized "I'm sorry, I just feel like you don't even care about me. I feel like you're just using me."

You damn right I am.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"No baby I'm sorry, I'm just grieving right now. I've been going through a lot and I never meant to put my frustrations out on you"

Lydia smiled then kissed my lips, I began to kiss back then I felt her hands pull my face away then she began to speak.

"I'm gonna make you forget about Tiana I promise"

I kept a straight face then pecked her lips "When is your momma coming?"

"Later on tonight"

I nodded then walked over to the bed and sat down next to the bed "You wanna role play tonight?"

Lydia bit her lip "Anything for you daddy, what did you have in mind?"

"Come closer so I can whisper it in your ear"

She walked closer to me and leaned down to my face "Tell me"

"I want you to be my model while I be the photographer....it's nothing major but it's nothing simple either."

"I like that baby"

I smirked "Good, we'll have a lot of fun tonight"

<Lydia's P.O.V>

Whether Chris knows this or not I'm in love with him. I don't care if he doesn't feel the same way about me but what I do care about is him forgetting about Tiana. Of course I feel bad that's she's gone but...she's not with Chris anymore. He's mine and he's not going anywhere...I'm gonna make him love me.

"Chris"

He responded "Yeah baby?"

"Why don't you love me?"

I heard him sigh in frustration "I'm not tryna have this conversation with you"

"Please I just need to know, I promise I won't be upset"

"I'm in love with somebody else and I can't let that person go whether they're dead or not"

I rolled my eyes "Why do you love Tiana? Just forget about her for a second and focus on me"

"I got my son to focus on. I'm not gonna focus on you mainly due to the fact that you act more childish then he does"

"Well since I'm so childish, you can leave"

He began to laugh at me "Lydia get out of your feelings. I was just joking"

"You better"

I walked away from Chris and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I thought to myself on how I was gonna make Chris love me... I knew exactly what I was gonna do.

Tonight I know that he'll love me. But first I'm gonna cook for him, maybe I should drug him.

All I want is for him to forget about Tiana. She's in the past and Chris needs to move on to something better, like me.

___________________________

Thoughts on Chris:

Thoughts on Lydia:

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
10.7K 176 31
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™. โœ“ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ...
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron