Switched | Zayn Malik AU

De stylesmonarchy

Constace Flynn and Zayn malik woke up one day in each other's bodies... literally. Mais

Prologue
The morning after
Georgina
Bestfriendship
Tattered
Perrie
An invitation
Regrets
Everyday
Little Black Dress
Latch
Road Rage
Mistake
That cycle
Questions
Clueless
Explanations
The Break-Up
Stepbrother
The Prince
Asymptotic
Tenerife Sea
Starry, starry night
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Confused
The Boys' Locker Room
Treehouse
White paint
Acceptance
Journal
Jealousy
Lux
The Brightest Star
Surprises
Quicksand
Pillow fight
City of Love
Confirmation
Bowling balls
Meet the Parents
The Truth
Night Changes
The Past
Nomination
Cheating
CAST LIST
Homecoming game
The dress
Dancing
Shopping
Limousine
Homecoming
After Party

Sunsets and Fireworks

911 73 23
De stylesmonarchy

Constance's POV

"Turn right here and then just drive straight. Don't stop." I said, finally reaching our destination after more than forty minutes of driving.

"Are we going where I think we're going?" He asked.

"If you think we're going to China, then you're wrong."

"To Disneyland?"

"Yes, to Disneyland."

"Why?"

"Well, I think that the best way to know a person is to see him/her as a child. See how he/she would react from the simplest things to the craziest rides."

"Oh, okay." He said as he focused on his driving. His face was intense, and I can't help but wonder if I said something wrong. The last time I saw him like this was when we went home after the music festival.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanna get this day over and done with." He answered. His face was cold and expressionless. I wanted to ask why, but I didn't want to push him to his limits so I just shut up.

Upon entering, I could already see that his expression was changing. He was now sad, as if something was bothering him. It looked like he was fighting the urge to cry.

I took his hand and pulled him to one of the rides.

"I can't do this." He said.

"You can't do what? Come on, don't tell me you're scared of these rides. This one's called 'It's a small world', it's for kids!"

I was practically dragging him and forcing him to go and ride with me but it was obvious that he really doesn't like it. He didn't react the entire time, he was just looking.

When we exited the ride, he sat on one of the park benches.

"Hey, what's wrong? When Louis told me that I should bring you here, I got excited but now that you're being this way, I don't think we should still continue." I said, sitting down beside him.

"Louis said that?"

"Yeah, I asked for advice since he knew you so well."

"Yes, because he knows."

"He knows what?"

"When I was young, I used to go here everytime with my parents and my brother. Eventually, they were losing time for me already. My brother was in college when I was eleven when I threw a tantrum and forced them to go here with me. So we did. The entire time they were taking calls from people and my brother was just ignoring me. I explored the park alone and it took them a long time to realize that I was gone. They had to call Louis and had to ask him where to find me. He didn't even take time to think about it. He found me. Right where we are sitting now, talking to a girl."

"Ahh, a charmer at such a young age."

"Yeah, ever since I was young, everyone loved me."

"So what happened?"

"They found me and said we should go home and that we wasted so much time doing childish things. So after that, I never wanted to go back here again."

I left him sitting there when I ran to the nearest food cart and bought us food before going back. When I went back, I was surprised to see him talking to three girls.

Does he always do this? You leave him in the middle of an amusement park and then you come back to see him talking to girls?

"Hey, there she is! Thanks Babe!" He said as I approached them.

"Sorry it took so long. Do you know them?" I asked Zayn.

"No, not really, they just approached me and asked me who I was with and I told them I was with my girlfriend and then here you are." He said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh, really? Do you wanna explore the park with us, then?" I asked the girls while hugging Zayn.

"Oh no thanks, we should be leaving now." One of them answered.

"Are you sure? Have fun then!" I told them."

When they left, I noticed that his mood instantly changed while I'm gone.

"Hey, you seem happy now. What happened?"

"Well, you left me and those girls came up and flirted with me and I had to act like I had a girlfriend and was happy with our relationship. Acting. You told me to try it to conceal the truth so I did. Was it good?" He asked.

"It was, but now it's try to not just act. You have to really be happy so let's just try and make some new memories, okay?" I told him while taking his hand. I handed him a cotton candy stick and then led him to one of the roller coasters.

"Oh come on! Smile!" I said as I placed my fingers at the sides of his lips and then pulled them up. I made a funny face and Zayn giggled and placed his hand around my waist.

I didn't even complain, I just wanted to see him smile again.

We rode the roller coaster and after leaving the ride, I noticed that Zayn had a lighter mood. He was now smiling without being forced to, which was good.

I checked my phone and saw that I missed a couple of calls from Louis so I called him back.

"Hello? What's up?" I asked him.

"Well, I was going to ask if Zayn's doing good but since you weren't picking up, I figured you found a way to make him love the place again."

"Yeah, he's fine now. It was a bit confusing earlier because he was in a bad mood but he explained everything to me and I bought him cotton candy and he's okay now. Such a baby he is." I said. Zayn was beside me, listening while making funny faces. He snatched the phone away from my hand and then talked to Louis.

"Dude, we're having fun okay? If you wanna check up on me, just call me. Not her. I'm your bestfriend and she's not your girlfriend." He said. Louis said something which made him laugh and then he thanked him for doing this to him. Louis said something again and then they said goodbye to each other and hung up.

We tried a couple more rides and we went around the park holding each other's hands. Sometimes he would put his arm around me and when I look around, people look at us as if we're the cutest couple ever.

I mean, we were wearing matching clothes and we were having so much fun without doing something that would probably corrupt the children's minds, so yeah, I'd say we're cute.

"You happy?" He asked me.

"I believe I should be the one asking that question. Are YOU happy?"

"Well, considering a perfect girl just set up a perfect date in a perfect place like this, I'd say I'm okay." He answered and then smirked.

"Yeah, right."

"Yup. And you know what would make this the most perfect day ever?"

"What?"

"Come with me." He took my hand and brought me to the Ferris wheel.

When we were at the queue for the ride when a big guy approached us. He looked like a security man, like a bouncer.

"Paul?" Zayn said.

"Zayn! I can't believe you're here!" The man said while giving Zayn a firm man hug. "And you brought a lady!"

"Yeah um, Paul, this is Constance, Constance, Paul." I shook Paul's hand.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Paul used to work for us. He used to be my driver until my mom fired him." Zayn explained.

"Yeah, I got fired because Zayn was grounded and he asked me to drive him to someone's house so he could attend a party. He got into trouble, ended up getting beat up by another kid. The next thing I know, I was packing my bags and I left the mansion." Paul explained.

"For the record, I didn't get beat up I left because Louis stopped the fight." Zayn reasoned out.

"Well, it's good to see you guys here, and I'm glad you can finally come back here, Zayn. Enjoy, you two! I gotta get back to work."

"Come over some time! We all miss you!" Zayn shouted.

"Will do!" Paul said while going back to the operating station. "And Zayn?" He told Zayn while doing two circling motions with his hand. Zayn nodded and we entered one of the cars of the wheel.

"So this was your idea of perfect?" I asked Zayn.

"Pretty much, yes. I mean, it gets better."

"What do you mean?"

As soon as I said that, he turned me around and saw that the sky had the most beautiful color. It was sunset. We caught it at the perfect time, just when it was halfway through it's setting.

"Woah."

"When I was a kid, the first thing I learned to paint was the sunset. I've always thought it's one of the most beautiful things in the world. It happens every single day, but it's different each time. Never the same pattern of colors in the sky, but just as beautiful as all the others."

"It's perfect. Thank you." I told him while our car was going back down.

"No, thank you. Thank you for showing me that perfect moments exist." He said. We were close to the ground now, the cable car slowly unloading the passengers from the cars before us. When it was our turn to go down, the operator skipped us.

"When I was young, I used to ask Paul if he could spare a couple of bucks to bribe the operator into letting me ride this Ferris wheel for as many times as I want. Now that he operates it, I guess he hasn't forgotten about it." He says. So that's what the circular gesture was about.

He tells me about how much slower the Ferris wheel could go during night time because the park management noticed that less children and more couples ride it. He also tells me about how this is the only Disneyland that THE Walt Disney had a chance to manage. He also told me about where he used to go when he was young.

For the third time we reached the top, we noticed that the lights were slowly starting to open. The whole park was perfectly lit and it really felt like the place was magical.

"Remember when I told you about how we had the perfect moment earlier, during the sunset?" He asked while he was giving me a back hug with his chin on my shoulder. I could smell his perfume and I remembered how it used to drive me crazy.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I was wrong."

"What?"

Just as I said that, he turned me around and made me face him. He pulled me closer and held my hand.

"I can show you the world, shining shimmering splendid...." We can hear the song from one of the rides, so loud it felt like it was being played inside our own car.

He looked into my eyes and pressed his forehead against mine. He was smiling, making me feel like the most important girl in the world.

He put his arm up so both my hands would be on the back of his neck. We were swaying with the music. Our car's probably moving, too, but I didn't care. I was here with him, safe and happy.

I closed my eyes and he leaned in closer to put his lips on mine. We kissed for a couple of seconds and then I heard fireworks. At first, I thought they were the fireworks you see when you close your eyes during a kiss, but the explosions were so loud it almost felt like they were real.

I opened my eyes and pulled away and saw fireworks around us.

"But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear, that now I'm in a whole new world with you...."

"See? Perfect." He stared at me with his perfect eyes and smiled and I did the same to him. We kissed again, and I could feel him smiling through the kiss. He pulled me closer and we went deeper into it. As soon as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I realized how much I wanted him.

I wanted him to know that I know him now and that I'm willing to know him even more. I wanted to spend more time with him, I wanted to taste his kisses more. I want him to know that his hugs were the warmest and that no matter how much he wanted to be bad, I feel safest when I'm with him.

I wanted to tell him that his voice makes me weak every single time and that he lights up my world everytime he smiles.

I didn't even have to tell him these things. When I looked him with our foreheads agains each other, breaking the kiss again, he understood. He knew that I wanted to kiss him a million times more. He smirked, probably at the thought that he was right when he said that I will eventually like him. And then he kissed me again and then I placed my hand at the back of his head, running it through his hair.

Compared to the first time we kissed at the party, this kiss was better because this time, it finally felt right.

I had the perfect setting and the perfect kiss with the perfect guy. Call it cliche, but it was the perfect moment and I couldn't have asked for more.

Yaaaaayyyyyy finally a second kiss!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late update guys, I had to go to a school-related trip but I'm back now!!!

I wrote a long chapter to compensate for my late update :)

Do you like how I used A Whole New World? :) I love how Zayn could be like Aladdin bc they're both super hot :)

Also, I was trying to find out if I could give you guys feels through my writing. I don't know how to do it really, like I could create a plot line but I don't how to specifically write things so it would trigger extreme emotions so please let me know if I did well! :) Your opinions mean a lot to me :)

I hope you liked it!!! Please comment and vote and please

please tell your friends about this story :) Will update once I reach 7k+ reads :) Thank you!!! :)

P.S HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED THE WWAT FILM? What were your fav parts? :)

P.P.S IF YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER, I can do it using my two accounts, just tweet me @kellydomingo (personal) and @headbitchnarry (fan acct) and tell me that you're a Switched reader :)

P.P.S AND OMF THE STEAL MY GIRL MV BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS OMG

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...