Hero of Remnant. RWBY x Emiya...

By BloodHawk23

He's called Archer, his true name (Y/n) Emiya, a young boy who became a hero to protect people, like every he... More

Bio
Not so Shining Beacon
New girls to the harem (not a chapter just the new girls)
The trial (+ New girl)
Do you dare to fight alone?
Revelations
Two ways
Rescuing Saber
So far and so close to say goodbye
Question for a Golden Date (Not a chapter)
Golden Date Part 1
Golden Date Part 2
The enemy its closer than expected
One vision
News!!!! (Not a chapter)
Danger on the track
Two important news (Not a chapter)
Chaldea's grimm invasion
Choices all we made
Lose yourself to dance
New girls joinning the pool! (Not a chapter)
More new girls joinning the pool (Not a chapter)
News by Gilgamesh (Caster) And Gudako
In the Hall of the mountain king
Seek and destroy
Lack of hope
Ascension, Bio Act. 2
Mo-Chan strikes!
Remnant secrets revealed
The day humanity almost reached its end
Even stars burn out
This is not the day we waited for...
Wrath of the Lion King
Battle of Beacon
The last command spell
You can't always save everyone...
Interlude: The passage of time
Archer returns to Chaldea
The Next Step

Harem (Just the girls)

17.7K 134 61
By BloodHawk23

It won't be cool if you didn't had girls so... The girls are:

Ruby Rose, the girl who loves cookies and has a very childish personality, she Is serious when the situation needs it, she loves to show weapons like her Crescent Rose her Scythe. Her semblance allows her to make a kind of 'rose explosion' and make her fast.

Weiss Schnee, the heiress of Schnee Dust Company, sometimes she's cold and rude but she has a warm side, like a true Tsundere. She's kind to her friends and she worries about them even if she don't looks like that. Her semblance allows her to summon creatures to fight for her or make her have skills like speed. Her weapon Is an sword who can use many kinds of dust.

Blake Belladonna, a cat Faunas girl, she likes fish and read, mainly Ninjas of love, she's shy sometimes and other times cold but that's something bring to her past life being part of the White Fang. She's good at fight melee and from distance. Her semblance its make Shadows of her and she can mix it with the many kinds of dust. Her weapon its like a gun with a little Scythe.

Yang Xiao Long, a blonde very beautiful woman tha sometimes makes puns and jokes but deep inside she has a weak personality who got frustrated fast and needs company from other people, she likes to taunt in battle and she fight body to body. Her weapon are gauntlets that have guns, she can punch and shoot at the same time. She has a powerful semblance that makes her stronger after take damage or enter in rage, like a Berserker.

They're the girls that will be part of the Harem, if you want to add another girls comment and i'll be glad to add them, see ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
11.2K 135 16
When tragedy strikes a boy is tasked with protecting his family's heirloom.... ....a mysterious arrow. I don't own RWBY nor do I own JJBA This is...
156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
317K 4.3K 42
The title says it all. (Disclaimer:I don't own Fate or RWBY!)