Married to Mr. Strict | M.YG...

By ImTooHot2Die

"What's wrong with you!? Why are you so cold? why are you so.....strict." You were excited when you found out... More

Author/Beggining Note.
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
(Say the name) -Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Not An Update-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty-One-
-Thirty-Two-
-Thirty-Three-
-Thirty-Four-
-Thirty-Five-
-Thirty-Six-
-Thirty-Seven-
-Thirty-Eight-
-Thirty-Nine-
-Forty-
-Forty-One-
-Forty-Two-
-Forty-Three-
-Forty-Four-
-Forty-Five-
× NOT AN UPDATE ×
-Forty-Six-
-Forty-Seven-
-Forty-Eight-
-Forty-Nine-
-Fifty-
-Fifty-One-
-Fifty-Two-
-Fifty-Three-
-Fifty-Four-
-Fifty-Five-
-Fifty-Six-
-Fifty-Seven-
-Fifty-Eight-
-Fifty-Nine-
-Sixty-
-Sixty-One-
-Sixty-Three-
-Sixty-Four-
-Sixty-Five-
-Sixty-Six-
-Sixty-Seven-
× ANNOUNCEMENT ×
-Sixty-Eight-
-Sixty-Nine- (Final)
Ending Note.
New Book!

-Sixty-Two-

6.9K 364 414
By ImTooHot2Die

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

I didn't want to open my eyes.

If I opened my eyes that would mean I would have to accept that I'm still alive and then the pain will just come rolling back in.

Everything was going wrong...why would I want to be apart of that?

"I'm here, Bell." Yoongi's soft voice, his gentle touch as he caressed my face.

I could open my eyes for him, I could go through any amount of pain for him.

And so I did, and seeing his face, caring, kind, loving, it was enough to give me strength.

"Hey..." I whispered as I looked at him while smiling slightly.

He leaned forward more and pressed his forehead to mine. "You scared me so bad...I don't know what I would do without you." He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked down to see I was in a hospital bed, dressed in a shitty hospital gown.

"What the hell?" I sat up and Yoongi quickly stood up from the ground and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Stay calm, Bell. You've had quite an ordeal." He motioned his head to a bunch of IV lines and monitors attached to me, showing different kinds of readings.

"I don't understand, how long was I out for?" I pushed myself up on the bed and leant into the pillows, trying to calm my aching head.

"The doctor will explain everything. And you've been out for a little over 24 hours." I choked on air and his eyes widened in alarm.

"Are you oka-"

"A whole ass 24 hours!?" I groaned in annoyance and put my head in my hands.

"Yes well, you were quite unconsc-" The door opened suddenly and we both looked to it as a middle aged man, dressed in a simple white coat entered the room and smiled to me.

"Ah, the infamous Min BlueBell. Dropped a knife in her husband's foot on their wedding day." He laughed heartily and I timidly chuckled while Yoongi sent me an annoyed glare.

"Now, due to a tremendous amount of stress which your husband informed me of, your heart was extremely suppressed to the point where you had deadly heart palpitations, blocking your blood flow and cutting off portions of oxygen to your brain." He pulled out a clipboard and started writing things on it.

"Luckily you passed out so your body had time to re-capture a steady heartbeat but still, your mind was physically drained and you were unconscious here for 26 hours and 15 minutes exactly so you should consider yourself almost healed. Although a vacation would be good to lower your stress levels." He put the clipboard under his arm and pulled his glasses down to look at me directly.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Min?" He clasped his hands together and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Like you just gave me a seizure from all that information. Couldn't you have just said 'heart bad-bad, vacation you need-need.'" I rolled my eyes and Yoongi's mouth dropped.

"This is our family doctor we try to be as respectful as we can." Yoongi whispered to me from the side but the doctor just laughed again and shook his head.

"It's fine, this is Bluebell. I mean, she dropped a knife in your foot Yoongi. A knife! I've had patients more drugged up than stoners and they were more careful than her!!" His face cracked into a massive smile and Yoongi closed his mouth as he looked at me awkwardly.

"Okay...you may leave now." I made a dismissal motion with my hand and the doctor looked offended.

"We haven't done your checkup yet." He stepped forward with an absurd face and I fake laughed.

"Hmm let me see, brain is still on my neck, boobs are still round and juicy, yeah I think I'm fine, doc." I grabbed my body to make sure it was all secure and then waved goodbye to him. Yoongi covered his face with his hands and the doctor speechlessly backed out the room and closed the door quickly.

"Can you believe that guy? An asshat if I ever saw one." I turned to Yoongi who was watching me with an intrusive gaze.

"W..what? Pervert..." I grabbed the bed covers and pulled it over my chest protectively.

He walked forward and lent down so he was a few inches from my face.

"When you talk smack like that to people with your pretty little mouth it gets me so hard." He kissed me slowly and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me more.

"Yeah well if that heart monitor was accurate it would be saying 69bpm right now." I wiggled my eyebrows and he smiled mischievously at that.

"God, you could make me do anything right now you know that." He lent forward but I placed my hands on his chest suddenly, stopping him as my face fell serious.

A strong memory flashed in my mind.

He, Jungkook, cried.

I looked at Yoongi, his words repeating in my mind. "Make me do anything."

"I have to do something." I pushed him back gently and swung my legs over the edge of the bed while I started taking off the stupid wires attached to me.

"Wow...and here I was thinking we were gonna have sex in a hospital room." He crossed his arms and took another step back, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Listen Yoongi, I too, love the fact that we never actually have sex in our own house but just do it in random dirty places around the city but there's something I have to check." I searched around the room for my clothes because there was no way in hell I was walking out this room looking like a tampon wrapper.

My eyes fell on a clean pair of comfortable but nice clothes. Obviously Yoongi picked them out.

"Where do you need to go? I'll take you." Yoongi walked up to me and I pulled the hospital gown off and shoved it in his hands.

"Ah, I like this view." He leant against the wall and raised an eyebrow at my body clad only in bra and underwear.

"Oh, you want me to go out like this so I don't end your perfect view?" I grabbed my shirt from the table and cocked my head to the side with a playful smile.

"You can..." He laughed while throwing away the cheap paper gown and then placed his hand on the wall.

"If you want me to kidnap you and lock you in a dungeon away from everyone's eyes." His face fell seriously and I bit my lip at his sexiness.

"Would you......fuck me in that dungeon?" I stepped forward and he looked over my body with a lusty expression.

"Over and over...till your throat gave out from screaming." He smirked and my whole body tingled with desire.

"...fuck..." I looked at the clothes in my hands then dropped them and smashed my lips onto his, sucking on his tongue as much as I wanted to suck him off.

He kissed back, his hands going into my hair as he pulled my head back and made a mess of my mouth.

"I knew it...my horny princess can't resist being fucked." He grabbed me and spun me around, pressing me into the freezing wall as he pushed his hips into my back, revealing his hard boner.

"Yes, yes I fucking want you to just wreck my body." I started moving my butt against his crotch and he groaned blissfully.

"At least wait for me to undo my pants, baby." He placed his hand on my hip and started fervently undoing the buckle on his pants.

I closed my eyes, loving the sound of a belt buckle being impatiently undone. Someone always gets destroyed after that wonderful sound.

He snaked his hand in front of me and pulled my underwear aside. Then he kicked my ankle gently to get me to spread my legs even more.

"Are you ready?" He was teasing my folds with the tip of his dick and I shuddered in anticipation while nodding my head rapidly.

He pushed it in all at once with a long moan and I slammed both my hands on the wall from the ecstatic penetration.

"Ohhhh shit." I pressed my head against the wall and he lent forward, letting me adjust as he kissed the side of my neck.

"Tell me how much you want me to wreck this wet cunt right now." He brushed his hand into my hair and grabbed it at the roots painfully.

"As much as you can....please..." My mouth hung open as his dick only got harder inside me. I wanted it moving so bad, hurting me, breaking me.

"I don't know, you don't sound very convincing." He started to slowly pull out and I groaned angrily.

"I want you to wreck me, Yoongi!! Please, fuck me till I can't brea-"

He suddenly grabbed my waist and thrust back into me violently making my words turn into a mangled scream.

"Shhhh." He slapped his hand over my mouth as he started slamming into me by pulling on my hair.

Tears came to my eyes as he instantly picked up a vigorous speed of driving himself into me, going deeper with each thrust.

I tried to speak but it was muffled as he held my mouth tightly, craning my neck back as he pulled on my hair harder.

"Fucking hell, Bell. What the fuck did you do to get such a tight, wet pussy?" He lent forward again pushing me into the wall as he jolted his hips harder forward to get me in my most sensitive spot.

I tried answering back but he still held onto my mouth keeping up his pace as my orgasm started to rise.

He suddenly let go of my mouth and pushed my back down to arch it.

"Oh my god, Yoongi." I moaned while shivering at the new angle he was hitting. He used the grip he had on my hair to turn my head to the side and lean his face against mine.

"I seem to have forgotten who you belong to...care to enlighten me?" He brought his hand down and started rubbing his finger over my clit making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You....I...ah...I belong to you...." Tears formed in my eyes as he sped up more, turning my insides into a punching bag for his swelling dick.

"Mhm fuck....cumming...." He started breathing heavier. His thrusts turning sloppy as his dick started to throb inside me.

"I want it...give it to me." I started pushing back to meet his thrusts and he began running his fingers over my clitoris rougher, making me release all over his dick.

"Shit, shit, shit goddamnit." He threw his head back and came hard, still moving his hips to make his high last longer.

Something dropped to the ground making both me and Yoongi shoot our heads to the right.

Both the doctor and Hoseok were looking at us with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Oh hey, you're back." I smiled at them and Yoongi quickly pulled out and pushed his dick inside his pants. Then he stood in front of me to hide me since I was still in bra and underwear.

"We'll leave you two." The doctors face blew up in red and he started moving out the door.

"No, it's fine! Come inside! That's what Yoongi just did to me." I laughed and poked Yoongi who's face started to also turn red from embarrassment.

"Um, Bell, don't you have that thing you wanted to check?" Yoongi looked back at me and made a stern face.

Fuck, how could I forget that easily. Shit I really need to go make sure....

"Yes!" I nodded to him and quickly pulled on my pants and threw on the t-shirt.

"Wait you're not ready to be discharged yet!!" The doctor's face filled with worry and Hoseok looked away in awkwardness.

"Oh doctor...something was 'discharged' all right, and it came from this guy right here." I elbowed Yoongi and he growled, making the room fall silent. I stared at him with wide eyes at the incredible sound he just emitted.

"Okay, time to go." I grabbed Yoongi's hand and ran out the room with him into the big hallway.

"You two have fun." I made a cock-sucking motion to the two of them and their faces turned even redder than I thought possible.

Yoongi pulled me away from the more embarrassment I would no doubt bring to him had I been left there.

"I'm sowwy." I made a sad face to Yoongi and he just shook his head and sighed.

"You're crazy and I love it." He slowed down his pace and kissed my cheek before looking back to the exit. I stopped completely and grabbed his face then slowly kissed his lips.

"We need to go to...my home." My face saddened and I closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand tighter and leant his face against mine.

"There's one thing I need to find out because if I don't....." I looked down, trying desperately to push that thought out of my mind.

"If I don't I could have ruined someone's life forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 519 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
2K 120 11
"Where is jimin?", I asked as he frowned for the first time. "Your-Ji-min.. is at the top. I will be giving him my special attention. See for yourse...
53.2K 1.6K 34
Y/n, a girl so innocent for the world. After her mother's second marriage, will her life get better or worst? --Read to know!! (completed) Started: A...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...