Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Five.

7.4K 186 72
By signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Five.
Kiba & Akamaru

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

After what was going on with the three Sand Village Ninjas, and how Sasuke made me mad about calling me that name. I took off to wander around in the village, thinking about life, you know.

Well, speaking of life... Here is mine.

"Ooh, look its Demon-sama!" said a voice of a boy that seems a few years younger than me. He had friends as well.

I sighed, shoving my hands to my pockets and ignoring them.

"I am talking to you!" cried the boy. "You tomato headed demon!"

I stopped from walking at what he just called me. Its not about the name actually, its about them shutting up when is told to. I clenched my fists and turned my head slowly to the three boys.

"What..." I had angry eyes. "would kids like you know anything about being a tomato headed demon?" I turned around, facing them. I could see fear coming from them. "Let me show you how."

My hand reached for my kunai, the kids whimpered. "RUN!" they all started to run away.

I sighed and unhanded my kunai. "Stupid kids." I mumbled. I turned around to continue to my destination and saw someone watching me.

I narrowed my eyes to see clearly through the bright sun light.

Now I can see him clearly. Red hair, gourd, black eyelids and that stare. Gaara. I could tell he was watching me from a distance on a building.

I swallowed. ' why is he watching me like that?' I thought. Its weird, like did I do something wrong or what?.

He's gone now.

Am I imagining this?

Feels so.

Yes. The warmth of the pillow on my head. I am dreaming after all. But I am not in the bed, so what the hell...

I lifted my eyes, reached my hand to the top of my head and felt something alive and warm sitting there. I took it off my head and gave it a look.

"Akama-Chan?"

That little dog. Sometimes he climbs on my head without me feeling. I have no idea how he does that without any rough movement.

'how in hell is he alone without Kiba with him?'

The dog started to lick my cheeks as I winced and laughed. "Hey, hey." I petted his head. "Where is Kiba?" I asked. Akamaru turned his head as if he is looking behind me.

"Ohh, Akamaru. There you are!" I turned my head and saw Kiba. Wow, and I thought he forgot all about his puppy. Kiba noticed me as he grinned. "Hey, Tomato." He said.

"Heh. I see you almost lost Akama-Chan." I said, handing the dog to his owner. "So, how is your team?" I asked.

Kiba received some licks from Akamaru. "They are fine with. Acceptable. How about you? Being with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura must be hard."

I laughed.

"Very." I added humorously. "But they arent THAT bad to be honest. They are, but not worse."

"Come. Lets walk together." Said Kiba, placing Akamaru on the top of his head. We both started to walk together through the village.

Kiba is actually a great friend to me. I dont think he notices that we are friends, but he is just amazing. We literally always hang out together whenever we are bored or having free time. And Akamaru, I adore him too much, he got used to me because of how much I hang out with his owner.

"I got accepted to Chunin Exam with my team by the way." said Kiba, hands in his pockets. I looked at him, astonished. "Huuuh! But I am good at being a Ninja. Why arent I accepted!" I said in complaining. Kiba chuckled. "Luck, I guess."

"Say, say! Do you think I'm an interesting Ninja?" I asked eagerly.

Kiba started to study me. "Hm." He looked from top to bottom. "I'd say you look hot today. But no, you are not an interesting Ninja-"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT THIS WAY!!" I punched him hard in the shoulder until he collapsed on the ground with saliva foam coming out of his mouth. Akamaru whimpered and went on top of his owner.

"AHH I'M SORRY-" I panicked.

"O-oi.."

I turned my head to see a boy with white hair and blue eyes

(Yes, it's Killua 🙈👀)

"Huh? What?" I asked. He looked rather tense about this.

"Um. I happen to be new here and, um, I..." He scratched the back of his head. "D-do you know where the Hokage is?" He asked.

"Over there." I pointed behind him the big home of Hokage. He blushed so red that you can say he is a fresh reddish tomato.

"Y-you know that was stupid of me. S-sorry. You see, I come from the Sound Village and I am searching for my team since I got some trouble in the road." He extended his hand. "Kazuma Hikari." he introduced himself. I shook his hand.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi."

"Nice meeting you, Kyuubi." said Hikari. "And uhm, thanks for helping me. I would like to see you soon I hope."

I nodded. "Yes, sure.

He sighed with a smile. "I have never seen such beautiful moon and stars." He said.

I frowned, for a second, I thought it went dark. But it is still day. "Uh, technically, its morning." I said, pointing at the sky. 'is he stupid?'

Hikari laughed. "No, silly." He said. "its you. The moon and stars."

I almost choked.

"Sorry if it seems creepy. But I think you are really beautiful, as beautiful as the moon and stars. And I do speak the truth."

I could feel myself blushing like crazy. "Awh staaawp." I sarcastically said.

"Well, I better go now." He said snapping out. "I am lucky to be meeting you, Kyuubi. We shall see each other again."

I smiled.

Hikari gave me one last grin and left.

...

That was unexpected.

"Ow ow!"

I heard Kiba. He made me sigh, annoyed. "So you lived, Kiba." I said. He was still on the ground, looking at me with an angry face. "Dont overreact. Its not my fault you didn't call me an interesting ninja." I helped him up.

"It was a lie, you know." He said, rubbing his arm where I punched him. "You are an interesting Ninja."

"Never thought you'd admit it but hey, thanks! " I gently punched his shoulder playfully.

And then came that very annoying loud voice.

"KYUUBI!"

'That baka Naruto...'

He was running all this way holding two pieces of paper. "SIS!" he panted, taking big breaths. " We... we.. "

"Oh give me that!" Kiba snatched a paper off Naruto's hand and gave it to me. I read it and had a huge grin.

"HOLY SH!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE CHUNIN EXAMM!!" I jumped Kiba for a hug, a tight tight tiiiiight hug. "This will be COOL!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
72.1K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
632 28 18
Sasuke and Naruto have quite the bond with each other and are good together.
45.3K 1.6K 20
Demons. Monsters. Murderers. These are but a few words used to describe the Uzumaki brothers. But these wondrous brothers will one day be called hero...