Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Four.

8K 196 125
By signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Four.
Sand Village Ninjas.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

Trouble.

Those two look like they are not from around here. Not to mention, they look dangerous. Hell, what are they doing in Hidden Leaf village I wonder.

Purple make-up man who looks like a cat unexpectedly lifted Konohamaru by his collar which made him panic.

"Hey stop! Let go of that hand!" yelled Naruto.

The way he is protecting Konohamaru made me look useless by sitting on a tree and just watch. I started to run from tree to tree to get to them. I finally made the last jump and landed on the front of these two who are capturing Konohamaru.

"Monkey?" The blonde girl asked.

I frowned my eyebrows. "YOU! keep your kitty paws off Konohamaru." I said, pointing at him directly straight.

Kitty-Chan laughed. "Sure. Come get him then." He said, lifting Konohamaru more up.

"O-Oi, no." said Naruto trying to pull me, but I pushed his hand away and approached to Kitty-Chan and Blonde girl. I tried reaching him, something about his grin I dont trust.

The next thing I knew is him yanking me by my wrist to him and dropped Konohamaru. Luckily, Konohamaru is safe as he ran to Naruto and his gang. But me, well, I'll handle him of course, alone.

"Lets play with them before the strict one comes." Said Kitty-Chan. I am doomed. He grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up.

"Let go, it hurts!" I said, trying to kick him but no use because my legs did not reach.

"Kitty-Chan?" He laughed. "Says the pretty girl with whiskers!"

"Is that even a compliment– ow! I am warning you! Let me down!' I yelled.

I touched his arms and it burned as he dropped me to the ground on my bum, and darn it hurts, this is a rocky ground. Blonde looked at me. "Wh-what are you?"

I smirked proudly and pointed at myself. "A special and powerful Uzumaki." I said, closing one eye and doing the peace sign to the corner of my eye with my tongue out.

At this moment, I felt something hit me on the back, I lowered my head and saw a rock. It got me curious as I lifted my head to see... God when will he die? Duckbutt.

"OI! why dont you go home and go fix that duckbutt hair of yours cuz it looks like you gonna bring pink ducklings later!" I said, pointing at a blushing Sakura.

"Shut up, Demon beast." Said Sasuke. Again, this skipping heart beat is coming.

"Eh? Demon Beas-"

Before Kitty-Chan can question this. I pointed my hand on him. "DO NOT say that word!" I screamed, without turning my head, I pointed at Sasuke and made my finger look like a gun. "I'll kill you!"

I bit my lip as the blood came out.

I almost jumped at him but Kitty-Chan grabbed me again.

"If you dont let her down I wont forgive you, you fool!" screamed Naruto with flaming eyes.

"You're ticking me off. I-I dont like little runts anyway." He made a fist from his hand. I gulped, my hands are off guard, I cant use my powers while the other blonde girl is grabbing my hands and especially my fingers.

"No no no. Do not!" I yelled.

"On top of that. You're a smart aleck for a boy younger than me." He glared at Naruto. "Makes me want to break her."

"W-wait–!"

There was Sasuke, sitting casually over there. "HELP HER OUT SASUKE!" screamed Naruto.

But Sasuke looked at me like I'm some dirt. "I dont help girls who carry a Demon Beast's name, Naruto. Especially a girl who calls me duckbutt."

He is as good as dead. We are supposed to be a team but is that how he treats me? I'm about to get beaten... That son of a bitch.

Kitty-Chan dropped me to the ground, grabbed one hand to both my legs making me upside down while he lifted me up. He dropped that thing behind his back and was removing the bandage. " O-Oi! "

"H-hey, you arent thinking of using Crow, are you?!" Blonde said. I swallowed in fear. This seems so wrong to me. I feel like Naruto who gets into deep trouble.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, trying to run to me but not until this-

"Kankuro, enough."

that voice came from the same tree Sasuke is on. I thought it was him but it was an upside down red haired... Panda?

"You're an embarrassment to our village."

Everyone seemed to be shocked about that. I could see him clearly since I am upside down and so is he.

"Why do you think we came all this way to village?" said this Gaara character. I gulped, he looks scary because of the seriousness.

Kitty-Chan, or Kankuro as he have been called, looked rather scared now. "P-please listen to me, G-Gaara. T-they lashed out first." he said, I sighed with a ridiculous hearing look.

"Oh please." I sighed.

"Shut up." said Gaara to Kankuro. I can feel him shivering by his hand still holding my leg. " I'll kill you. "

"U-understood. I was wrong. I'm s-sorry. I'm r-really sorry." stuttered Kankuro. Gaara eyed Sasuke for a second and then he melted into... Is that sand? Oh yes. He reappeared next to Kankuro and the blonde who I heard Kankuro calls her Temari. Kankuro didnt seem to notice that he is still grabbing my leg.

Gaara looked at me. I got goosebumps.

"Kankuro."

Kankuro looked at Gaara in fear. "Y-yes." I sighed, am I this invisible?

Gaara stared at me, wanting Kankuro to notice. Until he did and had a jump scare. "D-Demon Beast–" He said.

My eyes flamed. "DEMON BEAST MY ASS BAKA!" My other free leg kicked his chin which made him drop me, but weird, I did not even touch the ground.

"Huh." I was upside down, but not by Kankuro, it is by sand grabbing my leg. I grinned like an idiot. "Wow! Cool!" I exclaimed. But its surprising when I saw Gaara gets shocked.

The sand gently made me un-upside down as it lowered me down to the ground and it disappeared to his gourd behind his back.

I almost stumbled because of the dizziness of being upside down but Naruto grabbed both my shoulders and made me stand up properly. Gaara looked at me again. "Sorry about that..." He said, looking miserable.

"Oh uh. Thank you." I said calmly and nervously at the same time. I sound like Hinata now.

"Lets go." Said Gaara. "We are not here to play around. "

They started to walk away but Sakura stopped them. "Hey, wait!" and they stopped walking to listen what she wants. "Judging by your headbands, you are Ninjas from Village Hidden in the Sand, right? Without a question, the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allied nations. But the arbitrary coming and going to Shinobi is supposed to be prohibited by the treaty. State your purpose. Depending on any circumstances."

The three of them turned around.

"Hmph" said Temari. "So this is what they mean, by being in the darkest place being set under a candlestick. Dont you know anything about it?" She took out a card and a showed it to us. "My permit. As you say, we are Sand Village Genins from the Land of Wind. We came to this village to take Chunin Exam."

I frowned.

"Chunin Exam...?" Said Naruto.

"No no, its Jounin Exam." I said.

And then, Sakura slapped my head as well. "CHUNIN Exam!" She corrected.

I growled in anger "SHUT UP! Are you in charge of being a douchebag? Because you are making a great job!" I screamed at her.

"What is Chunin Exam by the way?" Asked Naruto.

Temari sighed, she looks more annoyed by our questions. "You really dont know anything, do you?" She said.

"Thats the problem of him being my twin." I said, nudging Naruto and laughing at him.

"Bro. If you pass the exam, you become from Chunin to Genin." said Konohamaru. Naruto looked excited. "I see! Then maybe I'll take them!" He said in eager.

"Heh." said Gaara, no face expression of laughing, be looks just normal and never smiles.

Those three started to walk away but Sasuke stopped them. "You there. Whats your name?" Asked Sasuke.

Temari stopped and looked behind, blushing. Wow, a new fangirl. "M-me?" She said, happy to hear that.

"No, the guy with the gourd next to you." Said Sasuke coldly, pointing at Gaara, whom turned around.

"I'm Gaara, of the desert." He said. "I have an interest in you as well. Whats your name?"

Sasuke looked proud.

"Duckbutt Uchiha. His name is Duckbutt." I said, tilting my head and grinning when Sasuke looked at me.

"Shut up, Demon Beast." He said.

This is going too far. I slowly went to Sasuke without any sign of anger. My eyes shifted to Gaara.

I pointed at Sasuke. "Uchiha Sasuke." I said. Then I pointed at myself. "Uzumaki Kyuubi." I did not know why I said my name nervously. Gaara looked rather confused.

"Nine Tailed Uzumaki?" He asked. I choked.

"No you idiot tanuki! My name IS Kyuubi!" I guess I get pissed off easily. I can feel myself blushing.

Kankuro scoffed. "Kawaii pretty girl with whiskers." he said. I frowned.

"I can't tell if you're complimenting me or not!" I said.

He chuckled."You're a funny girl, we'll see you later, Uzumaki Kyuubi." said Kankuro, waving me goodbye while I get steam coming out of my ears. "Byeee Demon Beast!" He added.

"OIIIII!" I screamed at him as he laughed and the three jumped away.

Naruto came beside me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Uhm. Kyuubi, do I look weak?" asked Naruto.

I crossed my arms. "Compared to Sasuke and me, yes, you are weak, we both are weak." I said. Speaking of Sasuke...

"Whats your problem anyway with me?" I asked Sasuke.

He sighed and looked at me. "I was doing this on purpose to show these three that you are something. Do not ask why. And to be honest, I think Demon Beast suits you. But you are Kyuubi after al."

"Shut up! Duckbutt!"

"...Demon Beast."

"SHUT UP UCHIHA!"

A/N

HEYY ITS AUTHOR-SAMA! sorry, I had to.
Well. I do want to say that we will not make this a quick love story because these ones does not make any sense. Their love will exist when they both know their pain and see how interesting is the other.
And do please enjoy ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1.9K 94 1
As usual, telling her the truth happens as though by afterthought. And this time, she's not taking it.
16.7K 780 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...