Abused by him (Huke\mpreg)

By harrylovesluke

Harry Styles, 23 years old and 1/4 of boy band One Direction has been living with his abusive boyfriend Jacob... More

Notice
•1•
•2•
Authors Note
Ideas?
Characters
Question
Ideas for the next chapter
•3•
Character asks
Update
Character answers
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•29•
•30•
Character update
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
Ask the characters

•4•

89 2 0
By harrylovesluke

A/N: the role of Harry's boyfriend Jacob is going to be played by Josh Hutcherson. He wouldn't be like this in real life with anyone that he's with. It's just for this story that he is going to be like that.

------------------

⚠️tw: abuse⚠️

*8 years later*

Harry's POV

I cried out a little in pain as Jacob hit me again. He's drunk again. I don't even I dealt with this for 8 years since I was 21 years old and I just want to leave him. But I know that he's going to hurt me even more if I do end up leaving him.

I stood in front of the mirror and lifted up my shirt, tearing up a little when I saw the bruises on my body. Why can't I just leave him already? I sit down in front of the mirror and I pulled my leg up to my chest and broke down in tears, crying into my arm. I can't do this anymore.

Honestly I don't think that Jacob even loves me anymore. I thought that he did but after all the beating that I've been receiving from, I don't think that he does anymore. Niall was the first one to notice the bruises on my body and I had to tell him what Jacob does to me at home. But I just don't want the others to know, especially Liam. They're all protective of me since I am the baby of the band.

Honestly at one point, I am going to leave Jacob. I just want all these beatings to end.

*With 5SOS*

Luke's POV

I'm kind of nervous to come out to the rest of the band. Lately, I have been showing an affection and attraction more towards boys than with girls. It has started since me and the rest of the band went on tour with One Direction back in 2013 and I may or may have not started to form a little crush on Harry. I was 16 almost 17 at the time that I have met him when he was 19. I have been hiding my feelings for him since then and I still had a crush on him since we went on tour again with One Direction in 2015 until we went on our Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour. I sure do hope that they'll support me for my sexuality once I come out to them.

"You okay Luke?" Ashton asked me. "You look kinda nervous." He said.

"I just have something to tell you, Mikey and Cal." I say as I bite my lip nervously.

"Well what is it?" Michael asked.

"I'm gay." I tell them.

"When did you first notice?" Michael asked from where he was sitting next to Ashton.

"Back in 2013 when we first toured with One Direction." I replied.

"Anyone that you're crushing on?" Ashton asked me. I shrug. "Don't know. Guess you'll have to find out soon enough."

"Well congratulations Luke." Calum said as he patted my back.

I'm so glad that they support me because of my sexuality. They're the best bandmates/brothers that I could have ever asked for.
——————
Nobody's POV

⚠️tw: rape. skip ahead if this makes you uncomfortable⚠️

Jacob practically slammed Harry onto the bed, and he jumped and straddled Harry. Like a professional, Jacob had some handcuffs clasped around Harry's wrists and ankles in seconds, leaving him completely helpless in the merciless hand belonging to Jacob.

"Actually, I'm just horny." Jacob laughed as he teasingly pokes Harry's cheek. Harry scowled at him and he winked at me in return and purposely pissing Harry off. "I don't know why I gave you clothes to wear. You look much better with them off." Jacob smirked at Harry.

Harry cried out as Jacob suddenly yanked down the boxers of his that he gave me to wear, having to take the cuffs my ankles to pull them off. Yet no matter how much I kicked around, he still managed to get the cuffs back on, causing me to sigh in frustration.

"Mmmm, now the top off, yeah?" Jacob winked at him.

Harry then started to punch Jacob as he took the cuffs off of his wrists to remove the shirt off him, then he really caught both of them, scowling at Harry.

"For fuck's sake, Harry! Your legs are still cuffed up! You're not going anywhere! The more you fight, the worse this gets! So fucking put your arms up!" Jacob growled loudly.

Harry groaned out in frustration and anger, but he obeyed as Jacob removed the shirt, his stupid arrogant smirk never slipping from his pink lips. Before he could blink, he was cuffed up again and leaving Jacob to scan him up and down with his eyes, as they darkened with lust. Harry gulped loudly as he already knew what was coming.

"Yep, I was right the first time. You look fuckable like this." He winked at Harry as his cold fingers trailed up his torso, over the curve of his nipples, and Harry whimpered as he did so.

"I love those little sounds you make when I touch you." Jacob whispered as his fingers painfully lingered on his nipples and traces shapes over them while grazing the skin and it felt like he was leaving a trail of fire on Harry's skin with his touch, wishing that he would just stop.

Jacob's large hands then cupped my breasts and squeezing them hard and Harry whimpered in pain and mentally cursing himself as the sound of fear left his trembling lips. Jacob smirked at him even more when he did and Harry could see his jeans getting tighter.

"Fucking sexy sounds." Jacob taunted at Harry as he licks his lips slowly. "It's so hard to not fuck you long and hard right now, but I want the fun to last a little bit longer." he teased.

"Please stop." Harry whimpered as tears start to burn up my vision. He blinks them away as he refuses to let anymore tears to fall down his cheeks.

"You never learn baby," Jacob mocked at him. "maybe I can help you learn."

Harry's hands then trailed down and his cold fingers fiddled with the hem of his boxers. Jacob smirked at Harry as his chest rose and fell in fear with Jacob enjoying the view, Harry cried out as Jacob's fingers slipped into the material and grazed along his most sensitive area.

"Please don't!" Harry pleaded. But Jacob just shook his head.

"Make those sounds again for me, baby," Jacob whispered to him. "I want to hear you whimpering as I touch you."

Harry bit his lip as he refuses to give Jacob what he wanted. His stone cold fingers stroke up and down Harry's center, and he squeezed his eyes closed and just wishing that all this could all be over. Jacob just wasn't pleased with Harry remaining quiet so he just took matters into his own hands, literally, his fingers pressing into him.

Harry just couldn't stop the whimpers escaping his lips this time as he was falling frequently and Jacob pushed them in and out as he started to pick up the speed, pumping, faster and faster as Jacob was slipping in another finger after a while.

"Good boy." Jacob urged him as he pumps faster and faster until the whimpers and cries of protesting were flooding the room.

"Please stop, Jacob!" Harry begged him but Jacob just continued to pull in and out of him.

Lord only knows how long that Jacob would keep up the torturous painful game but when he had finally did, Harry let out a sigh of relief as he started to blink away the tears that were stinging his eyes like salt in an open wound.

Harry was just absolutely sure that he was bleeding, caused by Jacob for going too far, beyond Harry's limits and literally breaking him.

"It's not over yet, sweetheart." Jacob winked at Harry as he stands up again.

Harry groaned out in annoyance as he was pained that Jacob obviously wanted more. But, of course he did because he's Jacob. He quickly removed his jeans and boxers as he is standing in front of Harry again. Harry just squeezed his eyes closed as he felt Jacob straddling him again and he could feel him brush against Harry's still throbbing center.

"You've been a naughty boy." Jacob teased him. "And now it's your punishment for telling your friends what I have been doing to you." He purred before slamming Harry hard.

Harry screamed out as he could feel pain burning inside of him. It felt like he has pricked with thousands of needles all at once. Although that Jacob had done this before with him, it still did hurt. Hell, it hurt even more. And clearly Jacob was just angry with Harry and he just didn't pause for Harry to adjust and he was frantically beginning to thrust into him.

'Learn.to.obey.me." Jacob breathed out between hard and forceful thrusts.

All that Harry could manage was to weakly nod his head, pain swirling inside of him and just wanting it to end. Jacob thrusted harder and faster and it took all of Harry's strength to choke back his cries and screams of pain, failing himself a lot and unable to stop the unbearable pain from getting the better of him.

"God, you're tight!" Jacob groaned out as moans were pouring from his mouth and tangling with his pain laced cries of mercy.

"Stop." Harry weakly pleaded to him.

"Harry!" Jacob moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! Haz, I'm gonna..fuck!" he strained out as he thrusted in harder and gaining pleasure and the complete opposite of Harry.

"HARRY!" Jacob cried out, hitting his climax and enjoying every sound of Harry's torture, moaning and moaning and moaning as he rid out his high.

And eventually, Jacob's high ceased and he collapsed on top of Harry as their chests were rising and falling quickly.

"That was a fucking good lesson learnt." Jacob smirked at Harry.

---------------------------------------

Pain doesn't even begin to explain how Harry's body felt right now. Although it was now morning and the birds were chirping outside, Harry's body still ached.

Agony. That was closer, but not quite there.

Pure bitter crippling torture is how Harry now felt. His body was now burning and everything else ached.

Every inch of Harry's body already felt like a lighted match was held to his skin, sizzling it away at his flesh. Harry's eyes watered as he laid motionless and broken, inside and out.

"Last night was fucking amazing. I just knew that I could make you feel good." Jacob triumphed.

Harry let out a bitter laugh and shakes his head. "Good? That was the most painful torture that I've ever been through!"

"Haz, we both know that I'm capable of inflicting much more pain than that." Jacob smirked at Harry.

"You're proud of this? You're proud that you've caused me shear agony?" Harry gasped as he glared at him with so much hatred that it consumed him and eating away at his insides.

"I'm proud that you finally learnt your lesson, yes?" Jacob replied and that causes Harry's blood to boil.

"I hope that it was fucking worth it, worth earning my eternal hatred and the hope that I'll be there when you take your last pathetic breath!" Harry yelled.

Harry was expecting him to yell and scream at him like he usually does, hit him, but he didn't. He just looked away and he was unable to look at Harry in the eye. Harry had just hit a soft spot on him and he had intended to need it to destroy him.

"I hope that you enjo-" Harry stopped mid sentence as he was suddenly feeling acid in the back of his throat. forcing its way out.

Jacob glanced at Harry and he must have noticed because his eyes widened and he quickly removed Harry's cuffs.

Harry instantly shot up and he sprinted towards the door to the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet and heaved his guts out. Jacob surprisingly held Harry's hair back for him and Harry emptied all of his stomach contents. His throat was burning as the acid fluid left his mouth and leaving a rotten taste. Although Harry's body still ached, his mind was currently occupied.

"Good boy." Jacob cooed as Harry gasped for air as he was starting to feel breathless from his vomiting. Harry took in long deep breaths as he starts to recover from his episode, his stomach still feeling like it was tied up in knots.

"Let's get you some water." Jacob suggested. But first, he grabbed a hair tie and tied Harry's hair up into a ponytail. Harry sighed. Jacob then dragged him by the arm and down the steps to the kitchen. Jacob placed Harry up on the stool. "Don't move." he threatened before grabbing a glass of water and handing it to him.

"Uh..thanks." Harry muttered as he grabs the glass and chugs it down, eager to remove the vile taste from his mouth.

"Somebody had it a bit too rough last night, huh?" Jacob winked at him.

Harry groaned at his comment. "And whose fault is that?" He spat at him.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart." Jacob smirked at him.

"I hate you." Harry grumbled as he buries his head in his hands.

"What was that?" Jacob growled at him as it makes it perfectly clear that if Harry repeated it and he would regret it and his body was in no way ready for anything like last night.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Harry gushed as his eyes widened slightly and causing Jacob to chuckle as he was impressed with authority.

"That's what I thought, princess." he smirked at him. "That's what I thought."

No words could ever describe how much Harry hated Jacob. Even the mention of his damned name, Jacob Smith, caused fear and anxiety to creep up Harry's spine as fear fills him up that he was a complete shaking terrified mess.

"I feel like I'm dying," Harry grumbled. "Of course, that wouldn't be so bad right now." He muttered under his breath.

"Not at all dramatic are you, darling?" Jacob teased him.

"Not at all a prick, are you darling?" Harry mocked back, surprised and slightly angry with his sudden nerve that bess going to come back and bite him in the ass.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Jacob suddenly snapped. "YOU NEVER FUCKING LEARN, DO YOU?!"

"I'm s-sorry!" Harry stuttered as he jumps up from the stool with that familiar feeling of fear sparking up inside of him again.

"NO YOU'RE NOT! IF YOU WERE, YOU WOULD STOP!" Jacob shouted at him. Jacob yanked out a pair of cuffs from his back pocket and he stormed towards Harry.

"N-no! Don't!" Harry begged.

Jacob harshly gripped Harry's shaking wrists and he snapped on the cuffs and leaving Harry a now shaking valuable mess.

"FUCK! I try time and time again to get you to just give in, to make you give up! But do you?! Fuck no!! You just push back! Well, new flash princess! No prince is going to come and save you! Fucking hell! When will you learn?! If I have to break your fucking legs to keep you from running, then I will!" He shouted at Harry, his vein bulging.

"I ju-just want t-to.."

"You want to what?!" Jacob yelled.

"I just want to leave!" Harry cried.

"You are never leaving here, so just stop lying to yourself!" Jacob shouted.

Something in Harry snapped. Although Jacob had scared the living shit out of Harry, he was just sick and tired of Jacob's rough attitude and him pushing him around. He could only take so much before he pushed back, and this was it.

"This will never be my home!! And I will NEVER EVER LOVE YOU!" Harry screamed at him.

Jacob's eyes darkened and his large hand slapped Harry square across the face. Harry's whole head swung to the side, his cheek burning and tingling from his touch and he just knew that it had left a mark.

"YOU WILL LOVE ME! YOU DO FUCKING LOVE ME!" Jacob ordered Harry, his voice as deep and leathery, it was almost not recognizable but Harry just knew that voice belonged to the devil.

Jacob lunged at Harry and pushing him up against the wall with his head smashing the wall. Harry hit it with so much force that his body crumpled and fell to the ground, his eyes crying out. Jacob wasted no time in jumping on him and wrapping his cold hands around Harry's throat.

"YOU WILL LOVE ME!" Jacob repeated. "YOU HAVE TO!" His voice cracked at the end.

Harry choked, oxygen's path was beginning to get trapped in his lungs, making it impossible to breathe. His hands instinctively grasped at Jacob's hand and trying to pry them off of his throat but he was just too strong and it just didn't work.

"Pl-please." Harry choked.

"ADMIT YOU LOVE ME!" Jacob yelled.

"Jacob, I l-lo-" Harry gasped.

"You what?!" He growled.

"I love you! Please, stop! I love you!" Harry chokes as his face starts turning red.

Jacob then released his grip on Harry and he gasped for air as he takes in long deep breaths. Jacob stood up to his full height as he looks down at him.

Harry just remained on the ground, gasping for air and crying his eyes out, with his cheek still stinging from Jacob's slapping.

"Harry." Jason's voice cracked. "Haz..I didn't mean to.."

"Please, just leave me alone." Harry whispered.

Jacob picked Harry up in his arms and he carried him into his room and placed him on the bed. He took one last look at Harry before he closes the door behind him.

Once Jacob was gone, Harry cried his eyes out as he let out all of the pain that he's been hiding. But this pain was different from before, it was worse.

It was a newborn pain.
————————
Jacob's POV

Shit.

I had abused Harry.

Badly.

I saw the way that he looked at me when I got off of him. He was a mess. Crying and gasping for air and his face, his beautiful face was tainted with my hand print.

I just didn't know what had happened. It was like all of a sudden I snapped. The minute that he yelled that he didn't love me, I switched. I wanted to make him swallow his words but I hurt him instead.

All that I wanted was for Harry to love me like I loved him but yet again, I fucked up. Bigger and better than I've ever fucked up before.

I pulled at my hair and paced back and forth, utterly pissed with myself. How could I have hurt him? I knew that raping him was bad but fucking abusing him like that? He was right, I'm a monster.

I pressed my ear to the door and was shocked when I had heard him singing. He really did have an angelic voice. I listened carefully to his words.

"Fear is only in our minds. Taking over all the time. Fear is only in our minds, but it's taking over all the time."

It just hurts to hear him sing these words as I knew that he was singing about me.

"You poor sweet innocent thing. Dey your eyes and testify. You know you live to break me."

His voice grew shakier as he sang about me breaking him and it just caused great heart ache in my chest.

"One day, I'm going to forget your name. And one sweet day you're gonna drown in my lost pain."

His sweet, yet heartbreaking singing, stopped and was now replaced by the sound of his feet rushing to the toilet. I threw the door open and ran through my room to the attached bathroom, just in time to see him lunge over the toilet again, once again, vomiting.

I grabbed his hair in one hand while stroking his head and tracing shapes in his back as a way to calm him down and help him realize that I was sorry for fucking up.

"Shh, it's okay baby." I cooed as he choked back his sobs, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "It's okay baby." I urged softly. "I'm here, princess."

"Why is this happening?" Harry sobbed.

I took a deep breath as I was trying to fight my smile. I just knew what was wrong and was beyond happy. I wanted this all along but I just knew that Harry wasn't in the state to hear this. As much as I loved Harry and have dreamed of this coming true, this was just going to kill him. He just wasn't going to cope well, especially with me just abusing him. I took a deep breath while still stroking his head and trying my best to comfort him.

"You're pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
184K 4.3K 64
*Completed*Harry is a damaged boy. His mum is dead and his dad abuses him badly. Lydia was given away when she was just a baby and now in a toxic hom...
1.2K 179 27
Bella Styles and luke Hemmings are miles and miles apart from each other but a trip back to London reveals a big truth which Bella never in a milli...
13.7K 446 33
What happens when your bully -the one and only Harry Styles' mom and your mom are best friends? When your dad is abussive and the only thing your mom...