Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 44

196 13 30
By UniquelyScarred

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When Chris  gave me the gun I honestly didn't know what to do. He said either kill him or them, I couldn't do it. All of them had a reason to live for except for me. I'm the one who caused all of this, all this started because I kissed Tyga.

I put my baby down and laid him on the bed next to Chris and I stepped back a couple of feet.

"Chris please open your eyes"

He opened his eyes and noticed the baby was laying next to him.

"Tiana don't shoot me with the baby sitting next to me, I don't want my blood on him."

I raised the gun as a tear fell from my eye "I can't kill you, I love you and our child too much."

"So you're gonna kill us?" Tyga butted in.

"I'm the cause of all of this....Chris you asked me earlier how much I loved you....."

He looked up at me "I remember...but Tiana"

"I said I'll kill for you.... and I'll die for you, that's how deep my love is for you"

Chris eyes began to tear up "Tiana"

I raised the gun to my head and closed my eyes. The last words I could say was "I love you"

<Tyga's P.O.V>

I watched as Tiana put the gun up to her head, I was praying that she wouldn't do what I think she was gonna do. But after she told Chris 'I Love You', Tiana pulled the trigger and collapsed on the floor. My heart dropped and I looked in pure shock.

All I heard were screams around me. Chris ran over to her body and cradled Tiana in his arms.

Then Chris cried out "It Should've Been Me, You Didn't Deserve This!!, Baby Please Get Up! Pleaasee I Can't Live Without You!"

I felt so bad for him especially the baby, now he's not gonna know how it feels to be raised by a mother.

Lydia was in the same shock that I was, she could barely move.

"Chris! We gotta bring her to the hospital, we still might have time." I implied.

Chris untied me and walked back over to Tiana's body "She's gone bro, there's nothing we can do. She's not even breathing"

I got up from the bed and picked the baby up who was crying hysterically not knowing what was going on.

Then Chris grabbed the gun while he cradled Tiana's body.

"Chris put it down bro"

He shook his head while more tears fell from his face.

I could hear the pain in his voice as he began to talk "I can't live without her....she meant the world to me."

"Please don't do it bro, think about your son. He needs you."

Chris looked at me then looked at his son. I could see that he was debating with himself, I was just praying he'd choose the right thing to do.

Chris slowly put the gun down and continued to cry. I honestly felt so bad for him, even though I fucked up as a friend I'm still gonna be there for him.

"If you call 9-1-1 I'm going to jail or they're gonna investigate how everything happened....It'll be easier if I just killed myself. At least I'll be with Tiana again"

"I won't let you go to jail Chris I'll make sure of it but just please don't take your life bro, I actually care about you" I spoke truthfully.

He scuffled "Care? Since when did you ever give a fuck about me?! You didn't care when you willingly fucked my girl!"

"Chris I apologize for that I swear, just please don't take your life."

Chris got up and picked up Tiana's body "I wanna say my final goodbyes to Tiana...I'll be upstairs if you need me"

I nodded and watched as he carried Tiana upstairs. I walked over to Lydia and helped untie her.

"Put your clothes on and meet me upstairs..."

Then Lydia spoke "Hurry upstairs now!"

"What why?"

"Chris took the gun, hurry and go upstairs before he hurts himself"

I looked on the floor and noticed the gun was really gone and I ran up the stairs with the baby in my arm.

"CHRIS!!!" I yelled trying to find him.

I ran up to his room and noticed the door was locked, then I kicked the door down.

I looked around and still didn't see Chris but then I heard a voice and sniffles from the master bathroom.

I walked over to the bathroom and listened.

"Remember when we first met?....before you were a nurse.... when you were a patient? That night we made love for the first time....I remember when you were in a wheelchair and I had to take care of you....you hated me so much but I still loved you....I'll always love you"

What is he talking about? Tiana was never in a wheelchair.

Then I knocked on the door "Chris open up"

He ignored me and kept talking "Joyner always said me and you should get married, I don't know what took me so long?"

Who is he talking about?

I kept knocking on the door "Chris! Open The Door Bro Please!"

"Why do we gotta end like this again? Last time you stabbed your self...now you shot your self. The first time you died it hurt but now....but now the pain is even worse. It feels like my heart is gonna burst...I'm not gonna be able to live without you...."

<Chris P.O.V>

I sat in the bathroom with Tiana's body in my arms and I just talked with her. I just reminisced how we first fell in love...how we first met. I swear I'm gonna miss her with all my heart. Now it's time to decide if I should stay or go...

"Chris Please Open Up!" I heard Tyga yelling outside of the bathroom door.

I continued to ignore him and I looked down at Tiana and kissed her goodbye.

Then I whispered to her "I love you"

As I put the gun to my temple I gently put my finger on the trigger...then I heard my son crying.

I began to hesitate and second guess myself. I love him with everything in me, I can't just leave him that'll be selfish of me.

I put the gun down and got up to unlock the door. When I opened the door I seen Tyga trying to calm my son down.
Then I grabbed the baby and cradled him in my arms.

"Chris where's the gun?"

I walked past him and sat on my bed "It's on the floor next to Tiana"

"Alright" Tyga grabbed the gun and put it on the counter.

I rocked my son back and forth not noticing that I was getting blood all over him.

I looked over to Tyga and spoke "Can you go to the baby's room and get his wash cloth? When you get it wet it and give it to me"

He nodded "Ok"

He did as told and I just looked down at Marcell "I...I miss your mommy"

I stopped what I was saying because I got too choked up in my own tears. I was torn, there was nothing that could heal my ongoing pain.

A few short moments later Tyga came back with a wet wash cloth and handed it to me.

"Here you go"

I grabbed it and began to wipe my baby's face.

"Call the cops so they can come and get Tiana's body"

"But what about you? They might take Marcell away from you."

I sighed and kept wiping my baby's face "You a big time lawyer right?"

Tyga nodded "Yeah"

"Make sure they don't take my child away from me"

"I can't promise nothing but I'll do what I can"

I sighed "...Then Nevermind it. I'm leaving tonight, help me pack my clothes."

"I gotchu bro"

After Tyga said that I smiled slightly and got up from the bed and showed him to my closet.

"Just find the important things and pack that shit up, alright?"

He nodded "Yeah"

Then both of us heard a knock on the bedroom door.

I opened it and saw Lydia standing there "Chris are you ok? Just know I'm here for you and your baby."

"Go home to your daughter, she's probably wondering where you are....she needs you"

She lightly touched my face and sighed "Ill pray for you, if you need to call anybody just give me a call"

I nodded "Thank You"

Lydia smiled slightly then left. I walked into the baby's room and put him in his crib. Then I started packing up everything.

~15 minutes later~

After me and Tyga packed everything I booked the next flight to Virginia.

"What do you want me to do with Tiana's body?"

I looked over by the bathroom to see Tiana's lifeless body on the floor.

"Wrap her body in the sheet....we're gonna bury her in the backyard"

He looked at me for confirmation "You sure?"

"Positive...I just wanna give her a proper burial, and I wanna say my final goodbyes"

Tyga eyes began to get watery then he took a deep breath "Ok...let's just make this quick"

He grabbed the sheet from the bed then he walked over to Tiana's body and wrapped her up.
He picked her up then he followed me downstairs and we walked to the back door leading us outside to the backyard.

"You see the rose garden over there? Bury her under the roses."

Tyga placed Tiana's body carefully on the ground and he grabbed a shovel from the shed and began to walk over to the rose bushes.

He carefully dug the roses up making sure he didn't ruin them, then he began to dig the hole.

I would've helped but I had the baby in my arms.

When Tyga got finished he placed Tiana's body in the hole and he started burying her.

A few minutes later he finished then he walked over to me "You ready to say your final goodbye?"

I took in a deep breath trying to hold in my tears "Y..Yeah, come on"

I walked over to the rose bush and tears immediately started flowing.

Tyga rubbed my back trying to comfort me "It's gonna be ok bro, I'm here"

I wiped my tears and attempted to talk "I..I love you so much. I chose for you to be buried under this rose bush because...Because roses signified our love...."

I took a deep breath trying to hold myself together.

"It's ok Chris...let it out"

I nodded and continued " Always remember what I told you....You are so beautiful..." As I said that I picked up a dying rose from the ground then I continued "You're just like this rose baby....so fragile, sensitive to the touch, but with that right person you can be reborn again and blossom"

I wiped the tears from my eyes and handed Marcell to Tyga.

"You need a tissue bro?"

I shook my head no then I continued "Tiana remember...your gonna blossom again. Before I officially go I wanna tell you that I'm gonna take care of our son for us. I promise.....Tyga is there anything you wanna say?"

I looked at Tyga and he nodded "I just wanna make a quick prayer before we leave...Even though your gone I know you'll be forever in our hearts Tiana, you'll look over Chris and especially your son guiding them. We love you and we're gonna miss you....Amen"

"...Amen"

We all stood for a moment of silence and we headed back inside the house. Before I walked inside I looked back at the roses one last time then I looked up at the sky.

I'll see her again someday....

_________________________

This was the hardest chapter I had to write and it was very emotional for me lol. I honestly hope y'all enjoyed it💕

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
The Fall By Alex

Fanfiction

461 42 14
Sequel to US
1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
18.3K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......