Contemplation (Anime fanficti...

By Kikaraaa

When the war had come to an end, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead. Three years had passed since the... More

αғтerмαтн oғ тнe wαr
Proloɢυe
cнαpтer 1
cнαpтer 2
cнαpтer 3
cнαpтer 4
cнαpтer 5
cнαpтer 6
cнαpтer 7
cнαpтer 7.5
cнαpтer 8
cнαpтer 9
cнαpтer 10
NarutoWattys
cнαpтer 11
cнαpтer 12
cнαpтer 13
cнαpтer 14
cнαpтer 15
cнαpтer 16
cнαpтer 17
cнαpтer 18
cнαpтer 19
cнαpтer 20
cнαpтer 21
cнαpтer 22
cнαpтer 23
cнαpтer 24
cнαpтer 25
cнαpтer 26
cнαpтer 28
cнαpтer 29
cнαpтer 30
cнαpтer 31
cнαpтer 32
IMPORTANT FOR SASUSAKU
cнαpтer 33
cнαpтer 34
cнαpтer 35
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: How to get rid of a bich
A/N

cнαpтer 27

7.7K 275 51
By Kikaraaa

Quote of the chapter: "Shoot me down and I get up." -Titanium by David Guetta

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 27

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Wh-What is happening?" The enemy reacted in rage before he gave Hinata a hard blow of attack at her belly. "You dimwit!" He howled as Hinata nearly hit the tall tree. It was a good thing that Tenten had pulled Hinata to land at the grassy floor.

Multiple corpses blocked the two women from the main battle which resulted them to finish the enemies off before heading to the leader. He does not have chakra anymore so it would be easier and they know Kakashi can take care of the rest.

"Sakura, now!" He shouted just as the medic had appeared from above.

"Shannaro!" Sakura extended her fist and aimed it at the head of the leader in a alarming rate of speed.

Once her fist made contact with the hard figure, smoke had erupted due to the strong force. A defeaning laugh had removed the silence when the smog had cleared.

"My choices are the best!"

Sakura was inside the hole that she had caused. Cracks filled the place she was sitting on because of her powerful punch that did not even cost her chakra while the enemy was able to dodge her deathly attack.

Kakashi refused to use techniques in order to free himself, he was saving up for his special skill.

The Haruno medic muttered a 'tsk' and woke up from the headache before she started to attack to finish off the main opponent.

However, she stopped her tracks.

She could not move as if she was paralyzed.

"T-The hell?"

"Can't move?" The enemy continued to laugh wickedly, acting all mighty despite his loss of chakra. "Remember that time you got kidnapped?"

By just mentioning those words, Sakura's memory had flashed back to the time she was tied up in chains. Her body aching everywhere as blood trickling down her porcelain skin. Then a man illuminated from the darkness and injected a foreign liquid inside her system which caused torture and misery.

"I can control your body with the substance I gave into your body for as long as I live!" He pursued in laughing evilly again. "Best choice I've ever made!"

"Bastard..." Sakura managed to utter in the midst of losing control over her own body.

Against her will, Sakura was forced to move towards Kakashi who was still stuck. She dived her hand from her pack and brought out a kunai as she slowly make her way to her former teacher. Slowly, because she was urging herself to stop.

Her jaw was clenched while unrestrained tears bulged out of her eyelids.

Just as Sakura was in front of Kakashi, her hand was raised up by force as the tension rises.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." Kakashi squirmed to get out, but his foot was tightly curled up by the branch.

"K-Kaka-sensei..." Sakura was able to say while more tears drop. Her control was complicated so if she would lose it all, she might go berserk.

"Double Dynamic Entry, Strong Fist!" Two people yelled simultaneously as they both kicked the main enemy, one at the belly and one at the back of the head.

With that, Sakura fell at the ground and released her grip from the kunai as she breathed heavily. She roughly ripped out of the branch that interwined Kakashi's foot.

Kakashi immediately lifted up the ponderous tree and helped Sakura to come to her senses since she was in some sort of shock.

"Rai-kun? Lee-sensei?" Rina was surprised as she sent a grenade towards the last two corpses and blew them up to death. When Kakashi saw this, a smirk played by his lips in awe and gave Sakura a hand in standing up-still careful due to getting use in taking control of her body again.

Lee and Rai continued to send multiple attacks until the enemy's body was out of blood.

"Leaf Gale!"

"Leaf Strong Whirlwind!"

"You...j-just made the wrong choice." He smiled wickedly and spat out his blood after descending to the floor, saying his last words.

"Thanks for the help." Sakura mumbled as Lee and Rai gave a thumbs up.

"Anything for my youthful cherry blossom!"

"It's an honor!"

"What does he mean by 'you made the wrong choice'?" Hinata asked after throwing the last experiment to Tenten who plunged her kunai at the corpse's chest.

"I don't really know..." Kakashi replied.

"Why aren't the corpses dead?" Sakura inquired, dropping down as her mind sink into deep nausea and Kakashi's eyes widen in sudden realization. Then they realized that the guy who blabbed about choices was not the leader. Who was it then?

After a few seconds of thinking, the child who was sleeping revealed his dark eyes as he screamed in rage.

\\..~**~..//

Before locking the door closed, Kiba reassured as he stared at the Uchiha with a curious gaze. "You won't leave, would you?"

Shiro was all ears when he heard this, crossing his arms while waiting for Sasuke's response.

Sasuke did not reply hurriedly at Kiba's note. He felt something wrong. It was a peculiar feeling. Because he was experiencing the exact same suspense he felt before seeing his parents lifeless on the cold floor.

He had a gut feeling. He knew someone that is important to him will excessively get hurt or the latter, die.

Sasuke glanced at the two male before him. "I don't take orders drom others." He simply stated before teleporting at near space then vanished completely.

Kiba smiled smugly, his sharp tooth showing. It was as he expected from the Uchiha.

Shiro leaned at the wall, his arms still folded against his chest. "Should we catch him?"

"Let him be, I think he has a hunch." Kiba continued, looking to where Sasuke had left. "Come on, others might need our help."

Shiro nodded in agreement and Akamaru barked with his consent as they all rushed to the battlefield.

END OF CHAPTER 27

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

//PUBLISHED.6.6.15//

June 8 is coming up real fast...school urgh

Just so you know, this book is up to 35 chaps and probably an epilogue with a special chapter ;)

Thanks for reading

Votes and Comments are <3

:)

~TheSketcher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.3K 25
After the 3rd Great Shinobi War was won, the struggle of regaining what has been lost was the next challenge for the Shinobi's of Konohagakure. Sakur...
42.6K 591 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...
453K 13.9K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
61.7K 1.9K 10
Three years have passed since the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, but for Ayuka Yuna, it still felt like only yesterday. Nightmares and gruesome...