Photographer: Part 2

De UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 42

200 15 52
De UniquelyScarred

~Saturday~
•11:25 am•
<Chris P.O.V>

It amazes me how Tiana finally decided to be bold. I'm glad I pushed her to where I wanted her, now I'm gonna make her ass look stupid. Why do you think I'm so calm? I'm surprised that she didn't even catch on. But I promised myself after this imma cut all ties with Lydia. Hopefully Lydia will understand.

I was headed off to Tyga's house to drop the baby off. When we arrived there I rang the doorbell a couple of times and waited for him to answer.

3 minutes past and I grew impatient.

"Where the fuck is this man?" I said to myself while holding the baby.

I began to walk around the house heading towards the back. I went to see if I can get in through the back door.

Surprisingly it was open.

I walked around to see if Tyga was around but I couldn't find his ass anywhere. I went up to his room and started looking around.....maybe he wasn't home.

So I thought....

I heard something outside his room. I walked out and walked down the hallway. As I was walking closer and closer the noises grew louder until I stopped at the last door on the left.

I looked down my son then I pressed my ear against the door and all I could hear were loud moans.

I opened the door to see Tyga fucking Tiana. No matter how hard I usually portray myself a nigga was really hurt.

"So this what y'all doing?" I said out loud.

Both of them looked at me in shock then Tiana tried to cover herself.

Then she began to stutter "C-Chris W-What are y-you doing here?"

"Tiana I thought you was at the store?"

"I'm so sorry baby"

I sighed and held my tears in. I honestly was hurt but at the same time I should've known this shit was gonna happen.

Then Tyga interrupted "Aye bro I'm so sorry you had to see this"

"Tiana get dressed and let's go, Tyga before I let you watch MY child please take a shower first."

He nodded "Ok...Look bro I'm really sorry"

"Take a shower Michael" I said in a stern tone.

He put his underwear on then left the room. Now it was just Me, Tiana, and the baby.

"Chr-"

I cut her off "Get dressed Tiana"

She nodded and started to get dressed. I left the room and went downstairs in the living room and just sat in silence.
The anger was fuming inside of me but I tried my best to contain it.

I rocked the baby back and forth while I just stared into space thinking of all the different ways I can kill Tiana and Tyga.

"Baby?"

I smiled and turned around "Hi beautiful, come sit down"

"Ok" she said walking towards me trying to sit on the same couch as me.

But I stopped her "Don't sit next to me"

Tiana got startled then she sat on the couch opposite from me.

"Chris....I know you're upset and I apologize but I can't hide the feelings I have for Tyga"

I looked at her confused "Do you even love me?"

"I love you and him"

My heart dropped "I loved you so much... You know what it's gonna be ok."

"What? Are you sure?"

I smiled "Everything is gonna be ok babygirl, you're always gonna be mine and I'm never gonna let you go"

"Something isn't right...why are you so calm? You just caught me cheating on you"

I spoke truthfully "I'm really hiding my pain, I'd rather be calm than to be angry and lash out on you"

"What if I told you that I don't want to be with you anymore and we should just go our separate ways."

I began to laugh hysterically "You're NOT leaving me. I'm not gonna let that happen because you're mine."

"Yours? I don't belong to you"

"We'll see when we get back home"

Tiana chuckled "Oh really?"

I nodded "Yeah now look,when we get home call Lydia and tell her to come over"

"You still wanna have this threesome after I cheated on you?"

"Yeah is there a problem?"

She began to smile "No baby everything is good"

I smiled back "Ok then.... I love you Mrs.Brown"

"I love you too"

No you don't, you never did.

Both of us sat in silence, I honestly wasn't in the mood for talking. I wondered if Tiana ever even loved me or was I just her meal ticket out of Virginia.
Did she use me? Why was she even with me to begin with? I kept questioning myself as I was thinking about the first time I met her.

~30 minutes later~

Tyga came down fully dressed and came into the living room.

I looked at him and got up and handed him the baby and the diaper bag that was resting on my shoulder.

"Come on Ti"

"But I-"

I cut her off "I Said Come On!"

She got up and began to follow me. We got outside and headed straight to the car.

When we got inside I locked the door and sped off.

As I was driving too much shit was running through my mind. I'm surprised that I didn't crash.

"Chris slow down"

I pressed my foot harder on the gas pedal making us go faster. At this point I didn't give a fuck anymore.

Then she repeated "Chris Slow Dooown!"

I looked at her and rested my foot on the break pedal and did what she asked.

"We're almost home, call Lydia" I spoke in a low voice.

"...Okay"

She began to call Lydia and a smile crept on my face.

A few minutes later we arrived at the crib and I took my shoes off and relaxed on the couch for a bit until Lydia arrived.

"Tiana, babygirl! Come here!"

I heard her walk behind me and put something sharp to my throat.

"Chris why did you speed up when we were in the car? Were you trying to...kill us?"

I smiled and spoke truthfully "Yeah...you tryna do something about it ma?"

Tiana leaned down and pressed her lips on to mines. Something about Tiana was really weird, she kissed me so passionately knowing that half and hour ago she was fucking another nigga.

"I love you Chris"

I love me too.

I smirked "I love you more... but listen get that knife off my throat. If you gonna kill me then do it now or there's gonna be consequences later"

She took the knife away from my throat and kissed me again.

"I guess I'm just gonna have to suffer the consequences daddy"

I sat up and looked at her "You like me punishing you huh?"

She nodded "Why do you think I act the way I do... I love when you're aggressive and punishing me. I get pleasure out of it"

"Come and sit on daddy's lap"

Tiana walked around with the biggest smile on her face and she hopped on my lap.

"I honestly don't want Lydia to come anymore... I just want it to be me and you"

I looked into her eyes and smirked "How much do you love me?"

"I'd kill for you...I'd die for you, that's how deep I love you Chris"

I looked down at her lips and kissed her one last time.

"After this I want to marry you. I want you to be mine forever but I just wanna know if you really gonna be with me every step of the way with no distractions"

Tiana began to tear up "I'll be with you every step, I promise"

Then she raised her pinky and I joined connecting my pinky to hers.

"Remember Tiana if you break this promise-"

She cut me off "Yeah,Yeah I know you're gonna cut my pinky off"

"No since we're getting married it's til death do us part. If you break this promise I'm killing you and taking our son"

"What?"

The doorbell rang and I smirked "Answer the door babygirl"

Tiana looked at me crazy then she answered the door for Lydia. I smiled as I watched her sexy ass walk in.
Tiana caught me staring then she gave me the death glare.

I winked at Tiana before walking up to her and Lydia.

"Hi Chris it's nice to meet you finally" Lydia said while sticking to the plan.

I smirked "It's nice to meet you two, ladies follow me."

I began to walk past the stairs making my way to the basement door.

"Baby we past the stairs, aren't we going to the bedroom?"

I looked at Tiana and smirked "Were going somewhere better babygirl"

We finally made it to the basement door and I opened it.

"Baby you can't be serious" Tiana said.

I nodded "Trust me baby...Now come on ladies first"

Tiana and Lydia began to walk down the basement steps and I watched them carefully. I walked inside and locked the basement door.

After following them downstairs I heard two gasps.

"Wow Chris this is amazing" Lydia said.

Then Tiana agreed "Yeah baby when did you have the time to do this?"

I smirked "I did it on my spare time but y'all like the room? It's My Red Room"

They both nodded.

"Hey Chris what's behind the curtains?" Lydia said pointing over at the curtains behind the couches.

I walked over to the two couches and just stood in front of them. My back was towards the ladies so they didn't see the devilish grin that was creeping upon my face.

I look back at them and smirked "It's a surprise, both of you strip and lay on the bed"

Both of them did as told then they laid down on the red satin sheets.

Lydia began to kiss Tiana while caressing her inner thighs. I stood at the foot of the bed and watched, I instantly got hard and I took my shirt off.

"Chris come and join us" Lydia spoke.

Then Tiana bit her lip "Yeah baby come on"

I smirked "I'll be back I gotta get something"

I walked back over to the couches and walked behind the velvet curtains.

What both of the ladies didn't know was that it was a door behind here leading to my secret room.
I walked in and grabbed my camera, duct tape, and gloves.

Something in my mind told me to get something else. So I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of chloroform and two empty needles.

"Baby What's Taking You So Long?!" I heard Tiana yell.

I answered back "Im Coming Baby Hold On!"

I filled both of the needles with chloroform then I put the safety cap on before putting it in my back pocket along with my gloves.

I left the room and walked back over to the bed to see Lydia eating Tiana.

This was a great distraction. I hid the tape on the side of the bed along with my camera.

Tiana began to moan softly "Mmm Fuuuck"

I smirked while I just stared at both of them.

"Switch positions, Tiana come to the end of the bed and get your mouth ready. Lydia get under Tiana a continue to eat my girl out"

Surprisingly both of them did as they was told and I pulled my pants down halfway and let Tiana get to work.

Tiana grabbed my hard member and she began to lick my tip before putting her whole mouth on me.
Her head started bobbing back and forth which made me throw my head back.

"God Damn Baby" I groaned.

I felt myself hitting the back of Tiana throat. When I looked down I saw precum drip from the sides of her mouth.
She looked up at me and winked, my baby knew I liked it messy. This is why she's a keeper. Tiana's my little nasty girl.

I gripped her hair while she kept sucking. She was doing it so good I totally forgot about Lydia.
Then I started to remember why Tiana kept moaning on the dick.

A few minutes later I came in Tiana's mouth and she swallowed every drip. I leaned down and began to kiss her passionately.

Then she mumbled between my lips "I love you Chris"

"I love you more"

Then she whispered "Make her leave, I just want it to be me and you"

I smiled and looked into her eyes "Say less baby...Lydia get up for me"

"Yes?" She asked.

Then I smirked "Pin Tiana down for me"

Lydia pinned Tiana down while I pulled my pants up.

"Chris What The Fuck!" Tiana yelled.

I grabbed one needle from my back pocket and took the cap off before injecting it into Tiana's neck.

A few short moments later Tiana passed out on the bed.

"What do you want me to do daddy?"

"Get that chair from over there" I said while walking to the other side of the bed.

She nodded "Okay"

I grabbed the tape and the camera from under the bed and laid them next to Tiana.
When Lydia got the chair I pick Tiana up and sat her in the chair.

"Lydia get the tape and tape Tiana down to the chair"

She grabbed the tape and started taping her down.

While she was doing that I went back to the room behind the velvet curtains and I grabbed my tripod stand.

It's gonna be an exciting day.

____________________________

Thoughts on Chris?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
428K 5.3K 37
🦋✨
461 42 14
Sequel to US