𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 «Zayl...

By jasminefj

Story Status: [ on going + revising ] In which a girl named Selena falls in love with a frat boy named Zayn... More

C A S T & D E T A I L S
🎶Curated Playlists for character relationships:
1 ; Revised
2 ; Revised
3 ; Revised
4 ; Revised
5 ; Revised
6 ; Revised
7 ; Revised
8 ; Revised
9 ; Revised
10 ; Revised
11 ; Revised
12 ; Revised
13 ; Revised
14 ; Revised
15 ; Revised
16 ; Revised
17 ; Revised
18 ; Revised
19 ; Revised
20 ; Revised
21 ; Revised
22 ; Revised
23 ; Revised
24 ; Revised
25 ; Revised
26 ; Revised
27 ; Revised
28 ; Revised
29 ; Revised
30 ; Revised
31 ; Revised
32 ; Revised
33 ; Revised
34 ; Revised
35 ; Revised
36 ; Revised
37 ; Revised
38 ; Revised
39 ; Revised
40 ; Revised
41 ; Revised
42 ; Revised
43 ; Revised
44 ; Revised
45 ; Revised
46 ; Revised
47 ; Revised
48 ; Revised
49 ; Revised
50 ; Revised
51 ; Revised
52 ; Revised
53 ; Revised
54 ; Revised
55 ; Revised
56 ; Revised
57 ; Revised
58 ; Revised
59 ; Revised
60 ; Revised
61 ; Revised
62 ; Revised
63 ; Revised
64 ; Revised
65 ; Revised
66 ; Revised
67 ; Revised
68 ; Revised
69 ; Revised
70 ; Revised
71 ; Revised
72 ; Revised
74 ; Revised
75 ; Revised
76 ; Revised
77 ; Revised
78 ; Revised
79 ; Revised
80 ; Revised
81 ; Revised
82 ; Revised

73 ; Revised

2K 89 42
By jasminefj

Stars Dance
Chapter 73
•••
Lucy's Point of View

"How far along are you!?" My mother and father shouted at me at early hours of the morning.
-
They weren't exactly thrilled to find out that I was pregnant once again. I figured that if I told them now that I was a adult able to make my own decisions about my reproductive organs, they would understand, and they did at first. Until they found out, the baby I was having was Zayn's.
-
"Why? So, you can take my baby right from out of my arms while I lay there on fucking drugs barely conscious of my surroundings from giving birth? So, you can give this one away to some random lady and her husband? Like you did before?" I scream at them.
-
They lived in London, and I had told them over dinner, a few weeks ago, and I had been avoiding them since. The dinner was nice, and for the most part they were excited yet worried about my pregnancy. Then I named dropped Zayn and their smiles fell.
-
My father pinched the bridge of his nose. "We gave that baby a nice and loving home." He tried to reason with me. "You were too young for a baby, a kid yourself—"
-
"We just wanted the best for you sweetie." My mom adds in while my father paces behind her tugging at his hair strands trying to remain sane.
-
"She was my baby." I cried.
•••
I woke up in the hospital bed, with an IV in my arms. I heard a beeping sound coming from behind me, the room was quiet, and both my mother and father sat in chairs against the windowsill in the room.
-
I tried to sit up but the pain from my hips down was intolerable. I groaned, that caught my parents' attention and the quickly rushed over to me.
-
"Sweetie, how are you feeling?" My mom questioned as she ran her fingers through my hair and my father smiled at me.
-
I look around the room, I don't even remember giving birth. Everything was a blur, all I remember was doctors telling me to push over and over, and my mom holding my hand along the way.
-
I had spent months leading up to the actual birth of my child, convincing my parents to actually let me go through with the pregnancy and not force me to abort my child. I had found out in first few months that she was going to be a girl.
-
"Where's my baby?" I began to panic; her little bassinet wasn't anywhere around. "Mom where's my baby? Dad?" I cried.
-
"Calm down, sweetie." My mom cooed.
-
"No, no! Where the hell is my baby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Where's my baby mom!" I shouted, crying in between.
-
"We did what we thought was best for you and the baby." My father added.
-
Something inside of me broke when I knew it was a baby girl, I had given birth and she was no longer with me. I cried like a mad woman, hysterically. "You did what?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. "Where is she? Where's my baby!!?" I shouted, squirming in the hospital bed trying to loosen myself from all the monitors they had me hooked up too.
-
My mom's eyes widen. "David, call someone! Sweetie please-..." She tried to calm me down.
-
I saw my dad rush towards the entrance of the room and looking side to side at the end of the hall before shouting for some help. "We need a doctor!" He pleaded.
-
I cried loudly and angrily that I didn't even get the chance to hold her in my arms before she was taken from me. "Mom where's my baby!!? Where is she mom!" I gripped her arms and shook her harshly. "Where is she! Tell me where she is! Tell me please! Please." I cried painfully.
-
Doctors rushed in with nurses, and they quickly got to work. "No! Stop!" I nudged them off of me. I noticed my mother cover her mouth with her hands crying in my father's arms. "Get off of me! Where is my baby! What did you do with her??" I scream at them.
-
I felt a pinch in my arm, and I faded into a calming darkness.
•••
One week had passed, since I left the hospital and all I could do was stay in my room and cry and cry over and over. My mother and father tried to come in multiple times, but I would just yell and scream from them to get out. I would grab things from my nightstand, anything I could find, and I would throw it at the door.
-
"Leave me alone!" I cried, grabbing a glass of water from the nightstand and throwing it at the door, and it shatters against it. "I don't want to see either of you!" I cried.
-
My eyes were puffy, and my face was red, the college semester was starting, and I don't know if I could muster up the courage and will to pretend that everything was fine. I felt helpless, lost, numb to this pain that I felt in my heart.
-
Was I just supposed to smile and laugh, and pretend that everything was alright, when it wasn't? I felt an empty void within me, and I just wanted to die. I would sit on the floor against my bed and stare out the window, wondering if I could at least know her name.
-
"Honey?" I heard a knock at my door for what felt like the millionth time this week.
-
"Go away." I said in a monotone.
-
"I have something for you." She said from outside the door.
-
I didn't think twice before I hurried to the door. I opened it, my mother stood outside with a picture in her hand. I motioned her to come in and she and I sat at the edge of the bed.
-
"What." I questioned, even though it didn't sound like one. I sniffled and pushed the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.
-
"Your father is at work, and I just can't bare seeing you like this anymore." She admitted. "He told me to never tell you but if it brings you peace it will bring me serenity." She spoke.
-
She said nothing and handed me a picture of a baby girl, all dressed up and posed in baby photos. She looked so small, and I just cried. I touched the glossy coating of the picture with my fingertips. Tears rolled down my face as I shut them tightly and I kissed the picture with my lips.
-
"Her name is Luna." She confessed. "She's with a loving family, a couple." She admitted. "Who couldn't conceive children of their own." She continued. "I've talked with them, and they agreed to let you see her and be part of her life, the address is on the back of the picture." My mother added and I turned to see the address in blue inked pen, a Bradford address. "Your father must never ever, know I gave you this photo, and Zayn must never know she exists."
-
I smiled looking at the photo in my hands. Luna.
•••
"No way under any circumstances were you going to bear a child at your young age!" My father defends his actions from before.
-
"It was never about that, and you know it." I remind him. "I was going to have his child and he just wasn't good enough for you."
-
"It's good that you recognize that then...he wasn't good for you! Look at his life, look at yours? Did you really think he would've given you and that baby a good life? You think that now?" My father argues as he points at my stomach and then motions his finger at the door behind me. "How could have this happened again? For the second time? And with that boy?!" He exclaimed.
-
"It's not rocket science dad!" I scoff. "I'm having this baby whether you like it or not! This Zayn's child and this time he will be involved, you can't force me to do anything anymore! I'm not that stupid naive little girl you always made me out to be."
-
"Fine." He gives up. "You're right." He agrees, which took me by surprise. "We're going to find that boy and he's going to respond for this, and he will own up to fatherhood, you will marry him, and you will get what go I always wanted, something I always opposed too." He explains.
-
I laugh. "You're insane, do you realize how insane you sound? This isn't the 1920's, I don't need him to raise a child." I roll my eyes. "I'm just giving him back what you took away from him."
-
In no way would I begin to explain to my father that Zayn and I weren't actually seeing each other in anyway and that he had fallen in love with my ex best friend, and I had "other means" of getting what I wanted.
-
"Is that what you want?" He spoke.
-
"David." My mother tried to reason.
-
"What kind of father would I be if I denied my only daughter a true shot a happiness." He smiled, devilishly. "Her happiness."
•••
Selena's Point of View

Zayn and I had arrived back on campus, before returning back to the apartment I had to pick up my things from Jackie's dorm. Hopefully Jackie left a spare key or something because if she spend the night with Adam. I would have to wait who knows how long.
-
"I'm coming to help." Zayn l said tagging along as he shut the car door behind him.
-
"I can manage." I assured him.
-
"I know, but I want to help you baby." He smiled at me before pulling the handle of the building open, and I walked in first and he followed behind me.
-
We walked passed front desk. "No boys." Said the dorm adviser.
-
"I'll be fast." I tell him and hurried to Jackie's dorm.
-
When I had finally took the elevator and hurried down the hall, I reached her door, I knocked a few times but no one answered the door. I sighed and looked for alternatives.
-
When I didn't, I gave up and made my way back down. I guess I would just text Jackie and let her know in advance next time, she was at Adam's apartment in the early hours, sleeping most likely, and getting my clothes wasn't something I needed to do right away.
-
"You're hurting me! Let go!" I heard shouting at the of the hall towards the entrance.
-
"David please you're making a scene!" A woman hushed.
-
I hurried to see what the commotion was, and my eyes widen and I stopped on my feet when I saw that it was Lucy, and her parents. Her father grabbed her harshly by the arm while her mother followed behind her.
-
"You!" He exclaimed turning his attention to Zayn. "You're going to respond for your actions, do you understand me!" He exclaimed, pushing Lucy towards him.
-
"What?" Zayn said questioning the sudden interaction.
-
"You have some fucking nerve boy!" He exclaimed. "You got her pregnant once, and now again?" He said, and a crowd was gathering. "If I can't force you two apart, then you both together will raise this baby the right way!" He said. "You're going to marry her and you take responsibility for you actions!"
-
"Are you fucking insane?" Zayn defended. "Is this the 1900s? I'm not marrying your daughter, for once none of this falls on me, did you tell your father how you drugged me and somehow I ended up next to you in bed?" Zayn's attention turns to Lucy. "Your father has this perfect picture of you, but you're anything but." He said. "I'm not marrying your daughter because of a baby." Zayn reasoned.
-
"You what?" Her father focused his attention on his daughter, visibly angrily and fists balled at the sides.
-
"You robbed me of my one chance at happiness if ever!" Lucy shouted at her father. "I lost my daughter to two random strangers without my consent—" Lucy exclaimed.
-
"Lucille!" Her mother exclaimed.
-
"No!" She shouted at her mother, then turned her attention to her father. "Enough mom! Enough of the lies-" She exclaimed. "I know where my daughter is, and who has her, and I've been in contact with her every day of her life since the moment I knew!" Lucy and exclaimed in her fathers face.
-
Gasps we're heard around the room, and I whispered "oh my god" to myself, putting my hand over my mouth. I noticed Zayn's eyes widen and turned his attention to Lucy.
-
"What?" Zayn exclaimed.
-
"You thought me in Bradford that night was a coincidence? No!" She chuckles out of her mind at Zayn. "I visited her like I always have since she was taken from me!" Lucy exclaims at her father.
-
"Tell me where she is." Zayn demanded.
-
She ignored Zayn and focused her attention to her parents. "You two should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did to me, your daughter." She pointed at her chest. "Damn you both" She said angrily. "to hell."
-
Nothing else was said when a loud smack was heard, my eyes widen. Her father had slapped Lucy across her face, her hair over her face, nearly falling into Zayn.
-
I don't know what came over me but suddenly I was rushing to Zayn's aid and was grabbing a hold of Lucy so she didn't fall over. She was pregnant after all and I wasn't cruel. "Lucy." I whispered trying to help her regain her balance.
-
"Selena." Lucy's mother said and smiled at me, and so did her father. It was one awkward situation trying to help Lucy and smiling at her parents in the process, I'm sure they thought everything was fine between the two of us, like best friends attached at the hip.
-
Suddenly I felt a push against my chest. "And you— get the fuck of me!" Lucy exclaimed.
-
"Lucille! She is your friend! Have you lost your mind?" Her mother scolded at her actions.
-
"Friend? She's not my friend!" Lucy tucked her strains of hair behind her ear and point at me with a laugh. "What kind of friend sleeps with their best friends ex-boyfriend?"
-
Her mother gasped. "Selena you've been entangled with this boy too?" Lucy's father followed after.
-
Not only did I feel caged by the crowd forming around us, but I felt like I was getting told off by my parents, and they didn't even live in the country. My cheeks grew red, and felt hot. "Lucy enough!" Zayn defended.
-
"No, no, no, it's about time everyone knew who Selena Gomez is!" Lucy exclaimed out loud feeding off the attention of the crowd. "You all see Selena under this halo, and this oh so sweet girl who could never hurt a fly, but she's nothing but a whore, who sleeps with ex-best friends boyfriends, and on top of that, I'm pregnant everyone!" She exclaimed, holding her belly. "What did she do? She went and chased after him like a sick dog looking for it's owner, and forgive him for lying to her for weeks on end!" She said coming close in contact with my face, smiling so smug and proud of her actions and words.
-
Everyone around us began whispering, her parents looked mortified and Zayn pinched the bridge of his nose, telling Lucy to stop it. While I stood there embarrassed, nearly shamed for my actions. I've had enough. I blacked out.
•••
Zayn's Point of View

Everything flashed in a second and next thing I knew, Selena had slapped Lucy across the face. My eyes widen and Lucy couldn't believe what Selena had done. I tried to reach for Selena before anything escalated any further but Lucy grabbed her by the hair and threw herself on top of Selena.
-
"Lucille!" Her mother explained. "David do something!" Her mother urged.
-
I won't lie I kind of stood there for a moment, frozen, for what seemed like time had stopped, I couldn't believe Selena had done that. It really took a lot to get Selena this angry to the point of physical violence. Lucy had taunted Selena for months, told her everything from A to Z and Selena would stand there and take it. However this time, she had snapped.
-
My attention focus on both Selena and Lucy who were still at each others necks. Worried for Selena but even more worried for Lucy putting in jeopardy the health and safety of a child that is most likely mine worried me even more.
-
I Lucy's father quickly pulled Lucy from Selena's grasp, I hurried and helped Selena from the ground. We stopped this before I couldn't escalated anything further. "For months and months, I have taken in everything you have ever told me and have kept it to myself, I was patient, I was distant, but I've had enough!" Selena exclaimed taking her stand. "You need mental help Lucy, please I urge you seek psychological help for you daughter" she directed her attention to Lucy's parents.
-
"You and Zayn had been over for awhile now, you two have something that could quite literally never be fixed between the two of you. Believe me I tried, but I didn't know that either of you had this history together. That is not my fault." She ranted. "I know— I know your story, I know the hell you put his mother through, his sisters through and Jackie through. You're not a good person Lucy, you rotten from the inside." Selena went on. "I'm sorry your baby was ripped from your arms, but keeping him from this one is the cruelest thing you could ever possibly do."
-
"Tell me where she is, please." I pleaded with Lucy.
-
Moving her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ears, she scoffed and rolled her eyes at Selena and she directed her attention to me. "For as long as I am alive you will never see her." She told me. "You will suffer with the lingering thoughts in your mind, wondering if she has your eyes, or mine? Your hair, or mine? Does she look more like mommy? Or daddy?" She laughed.
-
I clenched his jaw and balled his fists at his sides. "If it's not through you." I explained stepping closer to her and taking my stance. "Your parents." I eyed her mum and dad. "I will find her myself— hell you always called father a deadbeat that he couldn't never live up to the great David Hale! I don't know if you knew this one David" I focused my attention to her father. "but my father isn't just anyone, maybe he wasn't there for me when your first met me that day in your house when I told you my father wasn't in my life. From there on deciding I wasn't good enough for your daughter...but his money sure was." I said with a smug smile.
-
"Did you ever wonder been a bit to yourself how I got here David? Was it by a mere miracle that maybe they took pity on me and saw this poor boy with a single mom, three sisters and a no show father, and said yes let's just let him in! He has suffered enough!" I said sarcastically. "No." My smile faded. "My father, his money. Got me here." I said and I could tell David was fuming.
-
"Know this, all three of you" I pointed at her parents and then direct my attention to Lucy once again. "My father is very influential in this city, and while I never begged him for a fucking pound, because something in his head clicked "hey I have kids I have care for!" I promise you Lucy he will leave no stone unturned." I threaten her. "Think about what you are going to do, all three of you, but you will not keep my child away from me, I want a DNA test." I eyed Lucy's belly then focused my attention back to her eyes.
-
While her father stood there worried at my statement, and her mother tried to calm him as I noticed his fists balled up white at the sides I could tell those words hit David hard, Lucy always ran him the narrative that would be fit her case, so I doubt he ever knew. He probably thought my father was just some man with no career ambition but he painted himself the wrong picture.
-
Lucy kept her attention on me. "Oh, don't you worry your poor heart." She pats Zayn's chest. "I don't plan on keeping this one from you." She holds her belly in her hands and laughs walking away with her parents following behind her.
***
Selena and I were back at the flat sitting there in one of the sofas with the telly on in the background for noise. My leg shakes uncontrollably while Selena leaned against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist, laying her head against my shoulder.
-
"Maybe I shouldn't have snapped like that." She broke the silence first. "I admit afterwards I did feel horrible, she's pregnant."
-
I have her a comforting smile letting her know that everything was going to be ok. "Well it's not like she was letting up either." I admit. "I'm sorry everything my past problems have brought you, you shouldn't be going through this."
-
She sat up and scooted closer to me, if it means in the end you and I can be together in peace it's all worth it." She says running her fingers through my hand and pecking me on the cheek. "I love you." She whispered.
-
I smiled and mouthed "I love you" back to her. I took a deep breath. "I should call him." I said my thoughts out loud.
-
"Your father?" Selena questioned.
-
"Yeah I should call him and tell what's going on, and if he really wants to amend things between us he'll help me find my kid." I tell her.
-
"I'm sure once you tell him everything that's going on, he's going to be on your side one hundred percent." Selena assured me.
-
I took my cellphone out that very second, searched for my fathers number, many but many times I've debated on blocking his calls. Nervously, I pressed his mumbled and immediately went to ring. My heart started racing faster and I was rather nervous. This would be my first time ever calling him, in the history of him calling me.
-
It didn't take long." "'Ello?" He said on the other end. "Son." He sounded rather happy that I had called him for once.
-
"Hey..." I didn't know what to say. "Uhm..." I trailed off.
-
"I can't help to admit this is a surprising call, considering this weekend's events at your mums house." He admits. "Is everything alright?"
-
"Yeah uhm...I need your help." I say never knowing how to keep a conversation with him. "Trust me I wouldn't have called you if I could figure this all out by myself, you would've been the last person in my contacts list I would've have called for this but I don't know what else to do—...."
-
"I will help you, gladly son." He says.
•••
A/N: In honor of Zayn and Selena possible saying after years of manifesting it with fanfics. You're welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
TRUST By Shexzil

Fanfiction

106K 5.3K 23
Terrace scene What if Anjali is to choose between her husband and her brother? Whom will she choose? Peep in for more
302K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC