Her Seduction

By maddsxxx

"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell... More

Preview
The escape
The nickname
The promiscuous
the one night stand
The lascioviousness
The date
The secret
The runaway
The knowing
The come back
The adjustment
The game
The jealousy
The traitor
The fuck-up
The realisation
The possibility
The promise
The captivation
The Hostage
The coward
The Need
The Broken-One
The Makeup
The Awakening
The unexpected
His discretion

Copyright

10.7K 86 0
By maddsxxx

First published on wattpad in 2019.
Copyright © Her Seduction Ltd, 2019

This book is a work of fiction. Names and characters are the product of the authors imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by the way of trade or otherwise, by lent, resold, hires out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher's prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is publishes and without a similar condition, including this condition, being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

First published in Great Britain in 2019 on Wattpad.

Book designed by me.
Cover design by me.
Cover image ©

Copyrighted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
72.4K 1.6K 47
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
7.8K 389 20
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...
431K 9.4K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...