The Don's Maid [18+]

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [26.04.19 - 01.08.19] Adjusting to a world of male domination is hard. But when you're born to it... More

warnings
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue.

27

216K 6.6K 1.5K
By cocopuffandheroine

Positivity Corner:

Fuck people over. Don't care and don't fucking look back.

I spend first two days of my Italy visit by laying in bed and crying my eyes out.

Occasionally I'd order room service and watch Italian shows on TV but everything I did always took me back to Vincent.

His olive eyes and tanned skin, the way his face resembled victory when he moved inside me, the way he moaned and grunted while his thick girth was burried inside me. The way his lips would curl up in a slight smile or smirk when he was pleased with me...but it still took me back to the pains I had received.

The first time was with Cara in his office, the second time on the hospital room and the last time he took it to bed, the bed him and I shared.

And around the third day, I took a long shower and treated myself with a heavenly meal, and decided it was enough. There was no going back, and that to leave was after all my decision.

By staying I could be happy but deal with his commitment issues all the life long, maybe a little less but by leaving I can get to know the world and me and quite possible my papa.

After the meal, I decided to finally open the big windows on the room and let the fresh air in, after which I started to feel much better.

I think half the reason was lack of air that made me a sufferable little whore.

After being well fed and slightly emotionally stable, I got dressed in jeans and a sweater, at the start to December the weather was almost chilled rather then freezing cold here.

Rummaging through my travel bag, I found the bit of crumpled paper that I had shoved in quickly before leaving, this was my possible left hope to find my Papa.

Through the elevator, I journeyed downstairs into the lobby, covering the distance between the lobby to the gate I showed the paper to one of the many taxi drivers. He asked if I needed a ride to the place.

I said yes and so it begin...

After thirty minutes of this road and that road and me being a nervous ball of nerves taking deep breaths and imaging thousand possible ways that the meeting could go, the driver pulled pulled up Infront of a mini-estate with a big house.

It was fenced with bamboo canes covered by strings of vines and other creeper plants.

At the most center of the compound a statue of a naked mermaid stood still, while some fishes around her sprayed water from their mouth.

Fancy.

Infront of the main gate two guards dressed in black stood erect.

Though they were not carrying any kind of weapon they still looked straight from the Mafia.

I payed the driver before thanking him as I got down from the taxi.

One of the guards asked if I had any kind of written document to visit the estate when I approach the main gate.

Answering in negative, I tried to explain them that I had come to meet Mariano DeAngelo.

"I am extremely sorry miss but you can't see him without a written proof." One of the man explained.

I sighed and an idea came to me, "Would it help if you knew that I know Don Vincenzo DeMarco?"

The guards looked at each other exchanging some kind of weird information between them while I stand before them, nervous.

"Wait a second, miss." The other guard said pulling out his phone and dialling a number. "May I have your name?"

"Rosaline."

I suppose Vincent on other end gave him the order to let me in after like three minutes of talking in rapid Italian to the guard.

The power of this man knows no bound, I thought being led inside to the estate by the first guy.

The guard and I came to a halt in front of the mansion. He pressed his thumb in a keypad as the gates to the house opened revealing the most magnificent foyer cum sitting area.

"Wait here, I'll call the Don." He guy says leading me to a lush sofa. A maid comes with a tray of juice and cakes.

The guy takes out his phone and speaks in Italian before ending it and taking a seat across from me, almost in an informal manner with his ankle over his knee and draping both his arms around the back rest of the couch.

"So, what might be your purpose of visiting the don without a notice?" He asks.

"A bit personal." I reply looking at the shape of my nails.

Honestly! I need to start taking care of myself before I start to look like a banshee.

"Personal brought you from America to Italy?" He asked almost smirking.

I gave a nod.

As if on que a man in his late fifties entered the room. For his age he looked quite young and well built with immense black hair and pointed eyes.

And it takes me a moment to realise that his eyes are as indentical as mine.

"Rodericko?" The man, my father indicating the guy who was sitting lavishly across me.

"Sir, Miss Rosaline here wanted to see you, says she knows Don DeMarco." He says.

"And it's confirmed?" My father asks looking over at my direction and frowning.

"Si,signore" the guy says before nodding. "Can I leave?"

"Sì, figlio" He says before Rodericko leaves.

"Please take a seat, Rosaline." My father says occupying the seat Rodericko was sitting before.

Weirdly nervous I take a seat before the man who is supposedly my father but doesn't have a clue about it.

"You say you know, Vincent?" He asks picking up a glass of juice that the maid left on the table.

"Sí." I whisper and before anything I could say he continues,

"How're you child?" He asked.

I nod in affirmative. "Well."

"And I suppose you came here to see me?" He asks.

I nod again unsure of what to say. Never in my life I had imagined to meet my father and when I thought it was possible I made a list of the question I wanted to ask him but now as I sit Infront of him I have nothing to say.

It feels like I have nothing better to do without looking at my nails.

"And you want certain answers, I believe?" He asks. I chew my lips as I nod still looking down.

"What do you want to know?"

With a long breath I ask, "Why did you leave?"

He sighs. "I was young and in love...but she wasn't your mama, well that's at least what I believed at first. And I cannot tell you how much it has killed me to leave her and settle back here...I have no excuse to ask for your forgiveness my girl. I thought leaving the states would make my life much easier and I can live happily with Apolla...but in the process I had hurt the women who loved me truly and you, my daughter. I am sorry. And now that I look back thinking if I could change my life, I imagine myself never leaving your mama." His sharp features softend at the end. "Anything else you want to know?"

"Just...why people thinks you're dead?"

"I made it seem like it. I wanted to escape the Mafia life but it didn't work. I'm still here aren't I? Just with a different name."

I nod.

"Who was she? The women you loved?"

"She went by the name of Apolla. But she was Lady Giovanni. A spy from a rival family. Once I came back to Italy, I realised it was all a major murder plan. She never loved me. She was assigned to assassinate me."

I never expected to hear what he said. I never expected him to admit all that but he did and then I realized that he isn't as villainy as my mama said he was. He was just blinded by love.

Just like I was...just like how I ignored Vincent's faults because I love him.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"My mama said you never cared for my existence..."

"That's wrong my girl. I did. I regretted everyday and I still do."

"Then how come you never looked for me?"

"I couldn't now, could I? When your mama said she never wanted me around her child." He sighed and rubbed his face with both his hands. "I regret leaving the states every day. But I could never go back to the life where killing was the answer for everything."

"But you wanted to?"

"I did." He sighed.

I smiled.

"Well... it's good that you're here aren't you. Well spend loads of time together, get to know the other...relive all the memories I missed?"

I smiled again.

[A|N]

TaDa! Plus we're at #1 runaway and #5 goodgirl. It won't be possible without you people. Thank you a bunch...

Question of the chapter:

Date the super popular jerk guy OR Date the sweet unpopular guy.

I'll be dead before I date. Ok cool. But I'd choose the sweet guy.

-November

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...
4.4M 116K 78
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
2.1M 55.3K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...