vada raha

By loveraglak

raglak ff from their first marriage More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
New cover pic
part 19
thankyou 💖
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
important question
result 😂
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
promo
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
new cover 😍
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63

part 25

2.3K 181 78
By loveraglak

Hello guys. After soooooo long I know so sorry but finally here is the update. Hope you all will like it. So lets start and enjoy 😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from laksh and ap.

Ap:I'm very happy laksh that you are thinking about her now. I wish you both get all the happiness of this world. She said while caressing his head and blessing him with a smile.

Laksh:thankyou maa for making me realise all my mistakes. You are the best maa. He said and hugged his mother who didn't just supported him for his good things but also scolded for bad things.

Ap smilingly hugged him back and soon they both went in their rooms.

Laksh enterd in room and looked at ragini who was sleeping on bed. Ap had coverd her with blanket after changing her clothes. Laksh slowly went near her and sat besides her on bed. He kept staring her cute innocent face. She was looking so beautiful under the moon light which was coming from the window. Suddenly because of wind some hairs came on her face disturbing her and she made faces. Laksh chuckled at her expressions and slowly forward his hand. He slowly and carefully removed her hairs from her face so that her sleep don't get disturbed. His hand touched her cheeks and he felt the softness. He slowly tucked her hairs behind her ear and was just staring her.

Laksh:I don't know what is happening with me but whenever im around you I feel something diffrent. I don't know what is that but ya I feel very happy when you are with me. Something is surely changing ragini for you in my heart.. he thought while staring her. She suddenly changed side on bed and was facing her back towards him now. He blinked his eyes and slowly stood up from bed and went in washroom. He changed his clothes and came out of washroom.

His eyes again fall on ragini and suddenly her all antics flashed in his mind and he was laughing silently thinking about that. He do got irritated at some times but more than that he enjoyed her each and every act..her fake crys and even her scolds and her cute anger everything was a new side of her for him and it was something he loved.

He went on the other side of bed and laid on bed. He closed his eyes and just then felt some thing heavy on his chest. He opend his eyes and looked down and found ragini lying over his chest. Her head placed on his chest and with one hand she was like hugging him. She was actually cuddling with him in sleep. Laksh was shocked and tried to make her sleep on bed but he couldn't as it can disturb her sleep. He let it and slowly wrapped his hand around her shoulder. He suddenly felt it right. Her being in his arms. A small smile crept on his lips and he closed his eyes getting a peacefull sleep after long time.

"Next day morning"

Ragini was sleeping on bed and her sleep suddenly got disturbed by Sun rays. She felt hot because of that and turned other side hiding her face in pillows but still her sleep got broke and making faces she opend her eyes lazily. She slowly sat on bed and yawned. She suddenly placed her hands on her head as she felt Sharp pain.

Ragini:ahaa.. My head is paining so much. She said while placing her hands on her head.

Laksh:take this you will feel better. She heard and looked up and found laksh standing near bed with a glass of lemon juice.

Ragini:laksh you are awake so early and dont know why my head is paining so much.? She said still holding her head while laksh chuckled.

Laksh:ragini see its so early. He said while showing her alarm clock which was on the side table of bed.

Ragini:Whattt... She littrely shouted being shocked.

Ragini:it's...it's 11. Oh my God it's so late. How I got so late.? Why you didn't wake me.? What all will be thinking.? How can I sleep for so long. I have to get ready soon. I didn't even did pooja today and what about breakfast maa and bhabhi had to do it alone. Oh no how can I be so careless.?  She said all in one go with so much tension and stood up from bed immediately but ahaa.. shouted feeling pain and stumbled but laksh held her immediatly.

Laksh:ragini. Calm down. It's ok. Take a breath girl. You didnt did any blunder that you are reacting like this. Waking up late some times it's common. Infact For me to daily is also common as you know. He said and winked at her then smiled sheepishly while ragini was looking at him with open mouth.

Laksh:and you madam stop reacting like this. No one will think or say anything. You have all the freedom here. You can sleep as long as you can. If someone says anything na then I'm here. For now sit and drink this. You will feel better then we will talk. He said sweetly and trying to calm her down.

Ragini:but... She tried to speak but was cut off by him.

Laksh:ragini I said na sit then sit silently. He now ordered showing a stunned face and she sat quietly but with a cute pout while laksh forward her lemon juice and she drank it while laksh chuckled looking at her cute face.

Ragini:laksh plz now tell me what happend.? I don't remember anything. Yesterday we...we were in party right then when we came back and my head... it's paining and I got so late in morning. Oh God what is happening.? She asked many questions being really confused and laksh was supressing his laugh remembering what all happens yesterday and thinking about her reaction on that.

Laksh:ragini see now I'm going to tell you something and you had to be strong to listen that ok. He said with really serious face making ragini scared but yet she was looking so cute.

Ragini:wha...what...what do you mean.? Why are you saying like this.? What...what had happend..? Did.. did I did anything wrong.? She asked gulping and feeling scared. Her heart beats raised looking at his serious face.

Laksh:actually ragini yesterday night when we were in party. You..you got.. actually you got drunk. He said in one go not understanding how she will react on it while ragini was sitting there with open mouth not believing what she just heard.

Ragini:Whattt... She shouted and stood up from bed. She placed her hands on her mouth with wide eyes.

Ragini:what are you speaking.? How can I drink.? How can I get drunk.? Chee...chee...aise cheez ko hum haath bhi kaise laga sakte hai. She said making disgusting face while laksh rememberd him drinking with his friends in night party's before marriage but he felt good that it was before marriage not now other wise how ragini would have reacted.? What if she would have started hating him. He shook his head immediatly and throws that stupid thoughts out of his mind.

Laksh:ragini chill relax. It was just a mistake. You didn't did anything. It wasn't your fault. He said holding her shoulders and tried to calm her.

Ragini:no laksh still how can I do that.? Hey mere khatu shyam ji ye humse kya ho gaya..? She said with a cute scared,tensed and worried face and laksh felt her the cutest girl and smiled.

Laksh:ragini...Ragini chill. You hadn't listen anything yet. You don't even know what you did after that.? He said making her more scared and was enjoying her cute expressions. 

Ragini:what...wha...what..what I..I did..? She asked and he made a serious face again.

Laksh:you troubled me alot ragini. First of all you forgot the things names around you then you were not coming home. You become so stubborn and you starts crying for everything and the most important you called me a zalim pati..can you believe it.? He said in fake angry tone but ragini was littrely shocked with all this and was looking at him with wide eyes.

Ragini:what..what I...I did all this.? She said can't able to believe what he said.

Laksh:yes you did it. He said with same serious face and she was biting her lips in tension and nervousness for what she did while laksh was supressing his laugh seeing her expressions.

Ragini:I...I'm sorry laksh. Really sorry. I..I don't know how I did all that.? I'm sorry. Sorry...sorry....sorry...sorry very sorry... She kept on saying the same line with closed eyes and nervousness.

Laksh:ragini...Ragini...Ragini...chill. chill plz. Stop it. Take breath meri maa...oops no no not maa I mean meri wifey plz calm down. He said and she looked at him but his one word caught her attention more. Wifey.. She felt her heart fluttering on that one word and she calmed down a little but still was feeling guilty and bad which he noticed.

Laksh:ragini plz relax. Trust me I didn't mind it at all. Infact I loved your that side. You were so open with me. You were scolding me.. You were getting angry on me...You were ordering me. You were like the way we should be with our loved ones.. I ..I mean our close one. He said suddenly feeling little awkward on the word love while ragini was really amazed with his words and was also happy that he didn't got angry on her for her behaviour.

Laksh:and you know what i really enjoyed it. Trust me i was just kidding you with that serious expressions and convos but you are just too innocent and very cute. He said with a smile and pinched her cheeks for which she felt like blushing and smiled shyly.

Ragini:but still im sorry laksh. I don't know how I got drunk. Trust me I don't drink. I just drank only juice. I... She was speaking but was stopped by him who placed his finger on her lips.

Laksh:ragini I do trust you. You no need to give me any explanation. Plz stop it. I don't like this. Ragini you are my wife. My life partner and you should walk with me not under me or behind me. Infact before this relation we are best friends right then we should know each other and trust each other but here you....You always keep on behaving like this. You ask me sorry and thankyou for every little thing and you know because of this I feel like I'm nothing to you. He said and sat on bed with a fake angry pout like a kid who is complaining and ragini was shocked.

Ragini:no laksh it's nothing like that. Trust me. Plz dont get angry. You are always very special for me infact you are the most important person in my life. She said immediately and suddenly realised what she said and got silent. Laksh was staring her while she felt very awkward laksh understood and to make the situation light he smiled.

Laksh:awww you are so cute ragini. I'm not angry by the way. Don't worry. I was just kidding. He said and ragini also smiled a little.

Ragini:but laksh I'm very late. I should get ready now. How will I face others.? What they will think if they got to know I...I was dru....drunk last night. Cheee...it's So bad. Hey khatu shyam ji ye apne humse kya karwa diya..? Kyu karwa diya..? She said while looking up while making faces and cutely glared looking in the sky like complaining to God and laksh again was awwww at her cuteness.

Laksh:awww mera baccha.... he said and ragini looked at him with same cute glare.

Ragini:what..? Why are you calling me baccha.? I'm not a child. She asked in confusion and cute anger.

Laksh:why..? If you can call me babu why I can't call you baccha.? He said winking at her and she widen her eyes.

Ragini:wha...what...? Again she was shocked and laksh was smirking.

Laksh:yes you did that also infact I think you were doing my name ceremony yesterday. You gave me so many names you know. One is... he was about to say more but she shuts him in beetween.

Ragini:laksh plz stop it. I'm sorry ok. She said and littrely ran in washroom feeling embrassed for what she called him and the way he was teasing her she just ran from there leaving a laughing laksh behind.

Ragini closed washroom door and was leaning over it and suddenly a small smile crept on her lips and she too felt like laughing remembering what all laksh said about her last night acts and she slapped her own forehead for her stupidity.

Screen freezed on both raglak smiling.
***********************************
Ok first of all sooooooooooo sorry for making you all wait so much for this. 🙅🙅🙅 sorry.

And after this long I posted and I don't know how was it.? I hope it wasn't boring.

Did you liked raglak scenes and ragu reaction. Well I don't know what you expected. So I hope it was good.

So now tell me how was it through your votes and comments. I'm waiting.

So lets meet with tute dil ki dastan next part. Till then Bye bye take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 900 5
RagLak Few Shots
27K 1.2K 11
#5 in short story " I'm not interested in this marriage " he said to his wife Her heart broken into pieces listening this as she loves him to moon a...
31.4K 1.6K 20
birthday gift. ❤❤ raglak story from Kavya track.
35.8K 1.2K 9
It is around the fake love. Ragini becomes the old one after Laksh saved her life.